shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it was a lifetime loan to Princess Margaret.
The Pincone and Meander tiaras might return, but it will depend on a few things:
- are they a lifetime loan or not
- if not, will Zara and Philip want to sell
- will the royal family be given first right of refusal
- will they (royals) be willing to purchase them at a public auction
- will they be willing to pay for provenance (a large % of royal jewels value), since they *provide* said provenance

so much to worry about

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
i never knew the frame on the rubbies was so obveouse, but Princess Maary looks so young there, maybe they fixed it

It used to very prominent indeed. Before it was hiden in Queen Ingrid's hair, but Mary's sleak hairstyle made it visible.
The tiara went through at least two modifications under Mary to make it more suitable (aka smaller) to her head size and shape. The first one in 2010 left a noticeable gap at the very center of the tiara. It's now changed again (maybe 4-5 years ago) and is closer to Queen Ingrid's version, although more dense.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock

This is my fave outfit on her (the baubles look great, too!), as she often looks soooo dumpy in her choice of outfits. Most often she looks like she's wearing someone's nightgown—shapeless, baggy, frumpy clothes. The above outfit looks great!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is my fave outfit on her (the baubles look great, too!), as she often looks soooo dumpy in her choice of outfits. Most often she looks like she's wearing someone's nightgown—shapeless, baggy, frumpy clothes. The above outfit looks great!

i think now Camila is head girl she might be able to do more as she likes/what suits her, than respectflly following the late Queen's example with all those white dresses at white tie occasions that she prevously wore

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
LOL! @ "head girl". That's hilarious! And true. I do get dressing for comfort, bu-u-u-t one can be stylish and comfortable! Plus wear brooches and tiaras while one is at it. :lol:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder if Charles had inherited the late Queen's Sapphire parure or whether it was left to Camilla by the late Queen in her will.

Either way, it is nice to see Queen Cam wearing pieces from this parure for their family connections and sentimental values.

DK =)2

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i never knew the frame on the rubbies was so obveouse, but Princess Maary looks so young there, maybe they fixed it

The base of the frame could have been covered with materials in a colour that is closer to CP Mary's hair.

Perhaps there was insufficient time to do so at the time, as the photos in PoP's post showed the base as dark brown.

DK :))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to see Katherine in her loaned wedding tiara again. However, she now has access to bigger tiaras so perhaps it won't happen.

LadyMaria

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to see Katherine in her loaned wedding tiara again. However, she now has access to bigger tiaras so perhaps it won't happen.

I am very surprised we've never seen her again in the Halo, especially since she had the earrings made to match the motifs.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am very surprised we've never seen her again in the Halo, especially since she had the earrings made to match the motifs.

yes
it was lovelly on her wedding
it deserved another outting

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results