carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
one brooch between them :(2
1669758621599.png
lets see if we can find Belgium with a brooch ?
this was at Clarence house ahead of https://www.hellomagazine.com/royal...-roundtable-event-royal-guests-sophie-wessex/
Queen Cam has done much with charities pertaining to woman as have her royal compainions
1669758799476.png
Left to right: Sophie, the Countess of Wessex, Belgium's Queen Mathilde, Britain's Queen Camilla, Jordan's Queen Rania, Denmark's Crown Princess Mary, Sierra Leone's first lady Fatima Maada Bio, and Ukraine's first lady Olena Zelenska
1669758862330.png
Thee group included royalty: Queen Rania of Jordan, Queen Mathilde of Belgium, and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, and Camilla's sister-in-law, Sophie, Countess of Wessex. Plus, First Lady Fatima Maada Biom of Sierra Leone and Olena Zelenska, the First Lady of Ukraine, were also at Buckingham Palace for the reception.
Over the years, Queen Camilla has made supporting victims of rape, assault, and domestic abuse a cornerstone of her career as a working royal.

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
warning -rant alert !

i cant find a photo of Queen Mathilde from Monday's get together at Clarence house ???

im really pi**ed off
this should be getting much more media coverage, instead of H&M dominating the gutter press and Zara's hubbie doing reality tv for God sake !

this is really important event to raise awareness of violence against women and girls.
300 high profile ladies
even Fiona Bruce!

.....hmmm perhaps Queen Mathilde wasnt at Clarence house ?
this is from tattler

‘Her Majesty Queen Consort Camilla held the afternoon tea in honour of Her Majesty Queen Rania and Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mary of Denmark. During her visit to the UK, Queen Rania will also attend a reception at Buckingham Palace on Tuesday, hosted by Her Majesty Queen Camilla, to raise awareness of violence against women and girls as part of the UN 16 days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence.’

Queen Camila's speech is in here

you know in the "news" all i can find is stories that Cam is scrapping ladies in waiting :angryfire:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Queen Mathilde has the kindest face
1669760699413.png 1669760717373.png
at least Sophie and Mary have necklaces on

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
really great video of the event
if only we could see state dinners like this and see the jewles sparkle

im turning into Cam's number one fan
im still watching it
i have read HM does a very great job of her speech
in the recieving line you can see dear HM Queen Mathilde has very sparkly earrings

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hopefully, we'll see more of the UK's royal ladies bringing out the blings for formal events in future.

DK :))

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
warning -rant alert !

i cant find a photo of Queen Mathilde from Monday's get together at Clarence house ???

im really pi**ed off
this should be getting much more media coverage, instead of H&M dominating the gutter press and Zara's hubbie doing reality tv for God sake !

this is really important event to raise awareness of violence against women and girls.
300 high profile ladies
even Fiona Bruce!

.....hmmm perhaps Queen Mathilde wasnt at Clarence house ?
this is from tattler

‘Her Majesty Queen Consort Camilla held the afternoon tea in honour of Her Majesty Queen Rania and Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mary of Denmark. During her visit to the UK, Queen Rania will also attend a reception at Buckingham Palace on Tuesday, hosted by Her Majesty Queen Camilla, to raise awareness of violence against women and girls as part of the UN 16 days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence.’

Queen Camila's speech is in here

you know in the "news" all i can find is stories that Cam is scrapping ladies in waiting :angryfire:

Mathilde didn't attend on Monday, no need to rant ;-)

ETA: I wish Princess Mabel of Oranje-Nassau attended as well. She's done a lot for women's welfare.

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Hopefully, we'll see more of the UK's royal ladies bringing out the blings for formal events in future.

DK :))

Let's hope they'll dust off the bling at the reception for the Diplomatic Corps in December. I hope the Wessexes and The Princess Royal will attend, as before.

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
really great video of the event
if only we could see state dinners like this and see the jewles sparkle

im turning into Cam's number one fan
im still watching it
i have read HM does a very great job of her speech
in the recieving line you can see dear HM Queen Mathilde has very sparkly earrings

Camilla wore a Faberge brooch!
1669805703518.png

Mathilde wore large solitaire diamond earrings. The pics from Buckingham palace are blurry, so here's one from the State Visit to Lithuania
1669806041792.png

Not bad for an event that's obviously not about jewels. As for coverage, I don't think Tatler is the place to go for this sort event. At least if you're looking for more than attendees and pics.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Camilla wore a Faberge brooch!
1669805703518.png

Mathilde wore large solitaire diamond earrings. The pics from Buckingham palace are blurry, so here's one from the State Visit to Lithuania
1669806041792.png

Not bad for an event that's obviously not about jewels. As for coverage, I don't think Tatler is the place to go for this sort event. At least if you're looking for more than attendees and pics.

honestly it was a last resort
i was looking evevrywhere - it was like evevryone was asleep
;)2

and unfortunatly what has now happened with Prince William's God mother the nature of the event will now be completly overshadowed

this should have made our tv news lat night but it did not
The reception aimed to raise awareness about violence against women and girls, and was part of the 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence campaign organized annually by the United Nations. Some of Camilla's guests have been involved for years in the battle to eradicate violence against women.

one tiara we probably wont be seeing in May
1669847140615.png

purley from a jewlery watching perspective OMG the lady looks amazing
why the F couldnt she have made polite converstion about that !
1669847201023.png

Last edited:

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
honestly it was a last resort
i was looking evevrywhere - it was like evevryone was asleep
;)2

and unfortunatly what has now happened with Prince William's God mother the nature of the event will now be completly overshadowed

this should have made our tv news lat night but it did not
The reception aimed to raise awareness about violence against women and girls, and was part of the 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence campaign organized annually by the United Nations. Some of Camilla's guests have been involved for years in the battle to eradicate violence against women.

one tiara we probably wont be seeing in May
1669847140615.png

purley from a jewlery watching perspective OMG the lady looks amazing
why the F couldnt she have made polite converstion about that !
1669847201023.png

Well, people are talking about the event but for two very different reasons!
Lady Hussy's remarks were unfortunate, but I don't think we have the whole story here. Not her perspective anyway. An yes, I'll miss her at events, state and otherwise.

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
1669875912643.png 1669875968923.png
and at the basketball
1669876031962.png

Sapphires, pearls and a heavy gold chain with a dark blue turtleneck, a black coat and a dressy blue jacket? Sorry, but isn't this a bit too much for a sports game?
The jewels are nice, but I think she missed the right times to wear them... and the clothes.
On another note, I like William's unbuttoned shirt.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sapphires, pearls and a heavy gold chain with a dark blue turtleneck, a black coat and a dressy blue jacket? Sorry, but isn't this a bit too much for a sports game?
The jewels are nice, but I think she missed the right times to wear them... and the clothes.
On another note, I like William's unbuttoned shirt.

well considering its inside in presumably a nice warm arena, not a ruby match out in the winter cold and yes more casual jewlery for sports, although i have noticed the girls in the NZ cricket team seem to always sport a bit of nice tastful jewlery

the first time my dad took me to the rugby (we had been going to the cricket together for several years ) he said its not a fashion show, just be warm although he was a memeber so we dressed nice in the memeber's stand
but Carrisbrook was cold, it was cold in summer, it was freezing in winter

at least C not wearing kikkis although maybe they would be fine for the basketball

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
1669929469139.png

royal variety performance
very hard to see the earrings etc
1669930297705.png

Last edited:

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
The Earl and Countess of Wessex attended the Royal Variety Performance tonight at Royal Albert Hall, London. This is their first time at the RVP, of which the Monarch is Patron.
20221201_233615.jpg

It was a double debut for the Countess - not only her first Royal Variety Performance, but also her first time in these sapphire fringe earrings and cliseter ring.
gettyimages-1245284154-2048x2048~2.jpg gettyimages-1245278414-2048x2048~2.jpg gettyimages-1245277792-2048x2048~2.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Earl and Countess of Wessex attended the Royal Variety Performance tonight at Royal Albert Hall, London. This is their first time at the RVP, of which the Monarch is Patron.
20221201_233615.jpg

It was a double debut for the Countess - not only her first Royal Variety Performance, but also her first time in these sapphire fringe earrings and cliseter ring.
gettyimages-1245284154-2048x2048~2.jpg gettyimages-1245278414-2048x2048~2.jpg gettyimages-1245277792-2048x2048~2.jpg

oh wow
you always find the best photos
those earrings are to die for

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
20221201_233615.jpg

It appears that the Countess had previously worn the earrings during the Platinum Jubilee visit to Gibraltar

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, people are talking about the event but for two very different reasons!
Lady Hussy's remarks were unfortunate, but I don't think we have the whole story here. Not her perspective anyway. An yes, I'll miss her at events, state and otherwise.

Unfortunately, that is a reflection of the mentality of *some* of the older generation, in that anyone who is not a WASP is a foreigner!

My ex father-in-law was like that - always referred me as "your kind" even though I had lived in this country for over 30 years, having born a Brit and was a holder of a British overseas national status until I became a full Brit in 1991!

His attitude to foreigners was so appalling to the point that I would consider him as a racist, and I avoided visiting him and his wife as much as I possibly could.

I was the Wicked Witch of the East when my ex and I decided to part company, and he had to defend me to his family.

DK :(2

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
@dk168 , sorry to hear about your own experience and mistreatment by your ex f-i-l. I think both ladies could've handled it differently. I'll leave it at that, since it's deviating from our topic too much.

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
Sophie's earrings are by GRAFF. I think it's their Nuage collection.
Charlene of Monaco wore a similar pair in 2019 at the National day gala (with rubies).
1669979028163.png

And here is a better picture of the sapphire ring 1669979324439.png

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sophie's earrings are by GRAFF. I think it's their Nuage collection.
Charlene of Monaco wore a similar pair in 2019 at the National day gala (with rubies).
1669979028163.png

And here is a better picture of the sapphire ring 1669979324439.png

Ooer, could they be foreign gifts perhaps?

Too tasteful to be foreign gifts perhaps IMHO!

DK :lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results