shape
carat
color
clarity

Round Three-Stone with a Little Something Extra...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL Maisie. I thought the same thing.

Devon, what else is in your jewelry box???? PLEASE share!!!

devonht

Rough_Rock
Thanks everybody for the compliments. We're going to go back and get an eternity band from the same jeweler. I don't know though, talking to the jeweler, which makes sense, the way the ring is made you can't really have a matching band put on the same finger. He had one eternity band that was probably the most beautiful I've ever seen in my life. How can I describe it, it had cushion cut diamonds going all the way around, probably a dozen stones, but each stone had a diamond halo around it. Imagine the center stone rings that we see here with halos around them but in an eternity band. I swear it was the nicest band I've ever seen, but I don't know if it'll match my engagement ring. I would be wearing it on my right hand though... lol :) Btw. I checked www.canera.com it looks like the site is under construction, it is the right co. though.

Devon

bebe

Ideal_Rock
GULP !!!

Beautiful ring, congrats
It is shear perfection

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG your ring is so beautiful. I love the side profile of it. I would sit and stare at it all day. I can just imagine how it sparkles in the sun.
30.gif

Linda

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Thanks for the great pictures. Love it!

StarbuttsKoffee

Shiny_Rock
oh WOW~!!! BEAUTIFUL!! JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!
36.gif

studyer83

Shiny_Rock
Obviously it is a large stone - but I love how the sidestones and scroll-work ''balance'' out the whole piece. When I look at it on your hand it looks so beautiful and natural - not ostentatious. To me, that is hard to do with a larger stone so I am really impressed! But everyone has their own opinions
1.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a work of art!!!

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2008 5:03:14 PM
Author:devonht
Hi, everybody. I''ve been a long time lurker here on the forums here. I wanted to share pictures of my engagement ring with everybody. I know how fun it''s been looking at others'' rings :) We decided on a round center, kind of a traditional look but added some touches to the band and sides of the ring. Anyway we''re really thrilled with the way the ring came out. I don''t think I''ve ever put this much research in anything but thanks again to everybody at Pricescope.

The center stone is:

4.41ct

G

VVS2

Excellent Cut

Excellent Symmetry

Excellent Polish

No Fluor.
That is one beautiful ring!!!!!!! Show us that eternity band you were talking about if you can.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
That is GORGEOUS!!! I love the detailing on the sides.

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devonht

Rough_Rock
I don''t really have the band. I just thought it was gorgeous. I think I''m going to email him tomorrow and have him send me a picture of it.

Devon

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I think this little guy just about sums it up real nice!
drool.gif

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
you may need some sort of device to prop your arm up if you decide to go with the eternity ring described!
2.gif

please do show/link a pic if you find one!

3shebabes

Shiny_Rock
What an amazing engagement ring! Let me say it again...WHAT AN AMAZING ENGAGEMENT RING!!! Congratulations!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
W
23.gif
W!!! and W
30.gif
W!!! and W
18.gif
W!!!! did i mention your ring is gorgeous?!

the eternity band sounds like a striking beauty too.... if you aren''t opposed to wearing them on different hands i say go for it!!! it''s not often you hear of, let alone see, an eternity of that design so if you can work it, WORK IT!
9.gif

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
That is one HUGE ring.. Love all the scroll detailing on the sides.. I don''t think you could ever have diamond shrinkage with your ring.. Stunning..

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/28/2008 9:23:32 AM
Author: EMPTorres
That is one HUGE ring.. Love all the scroll detailing on the sides.. I don''t think you could ever have diamond shrinkage with your ring.. Stunning..
Diamond shrinkage, that was exactly what I was thinking!! Can u only image what a upgrade from that would be!! haha
Really there aren''t word to decribe what I think of that whopper!!! LOVE IT
cwj

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! It''s freak''n GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
hhhhooooooolllllllyyyyy......wow.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

wen104

Shiny_Rock
Wow I am at a loss for words and trust me that is a rare thing coming from me!
emdgust.gif

devonht

Rough_Rock
Ok, just got an email from the jeweler of the band. I''m seriously considering it. It would definitely go on the other hand, it looks very substantial. Do you guys think a band with halos would match a non halo engagement ring on the other hand? The stones aren''t even the same type, they''re cushions instead of rounds.

Devon

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
yowza, what a stunning ring! congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif

as far as the band goes, i don''t think it would necessarily have to "match" your ering, especially if you''re not wearing them on the same hand. please post pictures!! i''ve never seen an eternity band with halos, and i''m intrigued...

devonht

Rough_Rock
Here it is. I''m really torn. It''s a gorgeous band but I don''t know if it matches my ring. Maybe we could have it made with rounds or something.

Devon

gfsrstrr.jpg

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/28/2008 2:27:23 PM
Author: chickpea
yowza, what a stunning ring! congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif

as far as the band goes, i don''t think it would necessarily have to ''match'' your ering, especially if you''re not wearing them on the same hand. please post pictures!! i''ve never seen an eternity band with halos, and i''m intrigued...
Ditto! Your e-ring is gorgeous! Congrats! If you love the band above w/ the cushions, and you''re not planning to wear your e-ring and w-band on the same finger, then I don''t think they need to necessarily match...but that''s up to you.

I think your e-ring can definitely hold its own without a matchy-matchy band.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is one beautiful band. I would certainly get it. You could even wear it on your right hand.

Linda

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Holy
23.gif
! That is so gorgeous, I absolutely puffy
emlove.gif
the profile view with all of those wonderful flowy scrolls... oh, and the 4+ ct center isn''t bad either!
25.gif

Congrats!!!!

Oh, and I second CuteyTT that the band does not necessarily need to "match" the engagement ring, especially if you are going to be wearing them on separate hands. Both of those rings can certainly hold their own.

BlueJeans

Shiny_Rock
Devon,

That is one beautiful e-ring and eternity ring. I think you should buy it, you should like you might be heart-broken if you don''t. You don''t have to match. Quite a few PS''ers don''t like to be matchy, matchy. Don''t let that hold you back. IMHO I think they do match, they are both from the brillant cut family. You should do what makes you happy, your the one who is going to wear them. Truly an unique piece. Just gorgous!

Be sure to add the e-ring in the \"Please show me your rings w/3ct.+ centers!\"

-Blue

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! (now, momentary pause to put on RayBans to admire your amazing ring!) It is an absolutely gorgeous center stone, WOW! and I love the vintage look setting
36.gif
It''s a good thing that is not my ring as I think I would (a) burn out my retinas and (b) get nothing done, because I would sit and stare at it. All day. Every day.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I think the eternity band is beautiful but I would want to try it on just to make sure that it is comfortable on your hand since it is a deep setting and large stones all the way around - it all depends on your hand. More pictures of everything, please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results