color
clarity

RNC to Support Alabama GOP Sen Candidate Roy Moore

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Hallelujah!!!
hi501.gif
cheerleader1.gif

Just goes to show what happens when people actually vote! This result (and the Virginia election) reflects the majority of this country.

Last edited:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I hope Doug Jones will represent the state of Georgia well. I hope he wont stick to party lines. I hope he will vote for the good of ALL the people in the state.
Mostly i hope that in 2018 both parties present GOOD people with fresh ideas and will require canidates to be upstanding citizens. The insanity has to stop. This is a country with a lot of problems. Lets have good canidates and we can argue over ways to help the USA instead of having to worry if someone is qualified!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, tkyasx78...you just have to remove emotion from it! Then you can vote for your party with a clear conscience!

@tkyasx78 , I want to give you hug. You know I'm a democrat but I seriously believe the decent republicans will take their party back. Honey the good republicans are not going to lay down and die for people like Trump and Bannon. Jeff Flake just tweeted "Decency Wins". He is a Republican too. Don't lose sight of this.

I just found out Jones won and couldn't be thrilled because I also feel if you are running against a person like Moore, you should win by a landslide.

Both party's need candidates who are closer to the center than the extremes.

Last edited:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
With 99% of the votes in, it stands Jones 50%; Moore 49%. I'm holding my breath until the last 1% is in and counted.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
From NBC news live blog. It appears that people who don't have children think it's ok for Moore to molest children.

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 8.06.05 PM.png

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My eyes are leaking.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That poll seems crazy to me @Matata .

Last edited:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Doug Jones ended his speech tonight with this: “As Dr. King said, the moral arc of the universe is long but it bends toward justice. Tonight ladies and gentleman, tonight in this time, in this place, you helped bend the moral arc a little closer to justice...."

(Taken from a tweet-- too lazy to retype)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crazy nut job is hoping for a 1/2% margin to trigger a recount lol

Spouting bible verses now....

He is waiting for God :mrgreen2::lol::whistle:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't start leaking yet Matata.

Moore is talking recount

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Moore is talking recount
Yep. Secretary of State explained what will happen if vote is, I think, within a half percent. Moore still thinks he'll win.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crazy nut job is hoping for a 1/2% margin to trigger a recount lol

Spouting bible verses now....

He is waiting for God :mrgreen2::lol::whistle:

Based on the numbers, literally every as-yet unreported vote would have to be in his favor to get him to the 1/2% threshold for recount. Yeah... no!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Brett Baier on Fox News just said there are other Bible verses that say "it's over" :lol::lol::lol:

(DH watches faux news)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_5683.JPG

!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5682.JPG
    IMG_5682.JPG
    412.6 KB · Views: 15

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first Democratic Senator from Alabama in the last 20 years...

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 8.54.34 PM.png

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both party's need candidates who are closer to the center than the extremes.
I agree 100%..:clap: why are most PSers lean so far left?..:confused2:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Moore is talking recount

Moore is out of his mind. Recount and adding the provisional ballots will make his loss WIDER.

I dont expect moore to do the right thing. He will lose with a recount too.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Which ever staff member wrote that tweet - good job!
It has correct grammer and complete sentences!
Tomorrow when trump wakes up and tweets from his golden throne we will see what he actually thinks ( unless they got all his back up phones)
:lol-2: I thought the same thing. I figured someone was standing by once the results were in to stab him with a hypodermic and knock him out before he could tweet his usual word vomit.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol-2: I thought the same thing. I figured someone was standing by once the results were in to stab him with a hypodermic and knock him out before he could tweet his usual word vomit.

It never occurred to me that he didn't write it himself, but the MSNBC commentators said the same thing you are saying! (Not the bit about the hypodermic.)

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree 100%..:clap: why are most PSers lean so far left?..:confused2:

I actually disagree. Few people here lean to the left, and you have not seen real leftists, I bet.

But what both parties need would be very competitive candidates. Not only lawyers - engineers, people from different strata of the society... And I dream of having more parties, like Germany or other countries have. And much as I don't like leftists, I think it is OK to have some people that veer off from the midline, as long as they are interesting and capable of personal growth.

What is happening now is that both parties are predictable. Consider this - I became a naturalized American, so I had the choice of party affiliation. I chose the Democrats because the Republicans scared me away with their religious platform. And that was the time when I was not an atheist - far from it, I was experimenting with different religious groups and my son was going to a Sunday school. So I was open to religion. It was the aggressive zealotry of the GOP that drew me away. And this is exactly what is driving away younger people today.

Now I am independent again, just because I see too much party hierarchy and discipline in the Democratic party. It gives me strange deja vu, a cross between the Vatican where one has to kiss that many bishops' rings to become a bishop and the Communist Party where one had to grow through the ranks toeing the party line. I still hope that the Dems have better potential than the GOPs, though.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope this is the first of more (forgive the pun) to come..... when decency rules over idiocy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results