shape
carat
color
clarity

Ringworm

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw Missy I am sorry it's not more uplifting news.. MISSY don't be depressed we are here.. we love you.. If you haven't seen this (and you probably have) I read and watched this and I thought OMG It's Missy in Seattle! she would be doing the same, you are not alone, animals lovers and families with animal kids are united behind you. ME!! ME!! sorry I haven't been around much as my effing tooth problem hurts but see doc on Tuesday then off the Atown to find another doc.

Missy those kids need you, and what you give to them, they give back to you... you should get an award for going far and beyond some human kid moms would do. seriously! we are here.. hold yourself in the high esteem your furkids do, I do and many of us do.. it's tough to be a leader and a model but you have that hat on and I believe in you and Greg. mucho many times over love to you and gorgeous GREG! :) xoxoxo

Dearest Kate the Great and kind and sweet and wise. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support and hugs and love. You are dealing with so much and please don't worry about me. I want you to heal and get well and feel better. Concentrate on Kate and I will be OK. I love you too girlie. And sending you continued healing vibes and lots of love and hugs. And thank you for all your kind words. You are too generous but I appreciate everything about you. (((Hugs))).

Want you to know I draw strength from your words of wisdom and your generous support. I really do. Thank you Kate.

ETA: Who is this person in Seattle by the way?

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Six new Itrafungol bottles delivered yesterday but not sure how much longer I can keep them on the med. I don't want to destroy their livers. And I am not sure it is helping either. But perhaps they would be much worse without Itrafungol. I just don't know.

Fred is your witness for the worst that can be sans Itraf. [since he had less of it]. Is there a recommended max cummulative dose [days x daily dose] for Itraf. ?

I would not override doctor's orders; not that it is always tough to find one game for change & how tough is my check for such things. I would ask how long to interrupt once the official course of treatment is exhausted [effects of treatment persist after, the good & the not good & whatnot I do not know] & have the dipping vet evaluate the status quo.

I can feel your worry ,(((

Last edited:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I hope your Twilight Zone episode is one of the ones with a happy ending. :pray:

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
@missy I just read up on your situation and I feel so much for you and your family. At the beginning of your thread you mentioned someone suggesting that lice was worse. It is not. I can tell you from my experience though it is as insidious, so I can relate to a degree on what you are going through. Both of my daughters got lice years ago at the same time, when it made its rounds in our school. Each month, just as I thought we had conquered it, another play date and then, bam, lice again. The first time they got it, I had no idea what to look for and didn't catch it early. I got it too. I nearly lost it. The constant cleaning, basically flipping the house on a dime, cleaning everything and constantly having this on our minds for a year until we figured out the source, then the cost. Cost comes in many forms. Lost time constantly medicating and combing hair, cleaning linens, vacuuming, financial cost (I had to give up on combing myself and had them treated multiple times), and then the emotional cost... it was a difficult time. I didn't tell my friends out of fear of them feeling they needed to avoid us so I decided I would be the one to stay away. I'd be in a meeting at work and see someone itching their hair and I would get incredibly paranoid that I gave them lice, or that they had it and I would now bring that back home. I swear I think I got PTSD from it. The insidious side of all of this is the need to refrain from contact. We are an affectionate lot so this was a dark time. But, it did pass. Im sharing this because in the deep of it I had set backs and wondered if it would ever get better- but it did pass. Throughout I made the time to go for a massage, or to get a pedi, anything to help me get space from it. My heart aches reading about your fur babies and you and your DH. I know our situations are not the same, mine was more of a nuisance that just got to my head and you are dealing with so much more.

I just wanted you to know I see this situation you are in- its so hard but you all will get through it. Depression is real - don't let this RW get the best of you (please) and continue to give the best of you to your beautiful cats. It wouldn't surprise me if Fred is depressed. Cats sense change - and significant change is in your home right now. Could be he just doesn't know how to deal and the comfort you bring him every evening on the couch is therapy for him.

I'm sorry for the long ramble. The advice about EAP is spot on. Please do something nice for yourself this week. I'm rallying for you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I just read up on your situation and I feel so much for you and your family. At the beginning of your thread you mentioned someone suggesting that lice was worse. It is not. I can tell you from my experience though it is as insidious, so I can relate to a degree on what you are going through. Both of my daughters got lice years ago at the same time, when it made its rounds in our school. Each month, just as I thought we had conquered it, another play date and then, bam, lice again. The first time they got it, I had no idea what to look for and didn't catch it early. I got it too. I nearly lost it. The constant cleaning, basically flipping the house on a dime, cleaning everything and constantly having this on our minds for a year until we figured out the source, then the cost. Cost comes in many forms. Lost time constantly medicating and combing hair, cleaning linens, vacuuming, financial cost (I had to give up on combing myself and had them treated multiple times), and then the emotional cost... it was a difficult time. I didn't tell my friends out of fear of them feeling they needed to avoid us so I decided I would be the one to stay away. I'd be in a meeting at work and see someone itching their hair and I would get incredibly paranoid that I gave them lice, or that they had it and I would now bring that back home. I swear I think I got PTSD from it. The insidious side of all of this is the need to refrain from contact. We are an affectionate lot so this was a dark time. But, it did pass. Im sharing this because in the deep of it I had set backs and wondered if it would ever get better- but it did pass. Throughout I made the time to go for a massage, or to get a pedi, anything to help me get space from it. My heart aches reading about your fur babies and you and your DH. I know our situations are not the same, mine was more of a nuisance that just got to my head and you are dealing with so much more.

I just wanted you to know I see this situation you are in- its so hard but you all will get through it. Depression is real - don't let this RW get the best of you (please) and continue to give the best of you to your beautiful cats. It wouldn't surprise me if Fred is depressed. Cats sense change - and significant change is in your home right now. Could be he just doesn't know how to deal and the comfort you bring him every evening on the couch is therapy for him.

I'm sorry for the long ramble. The advice about EAP is spot on. Please do something nice for yourself this week. I'm rallying for you.

@facetgirl thank you so much for sharing this with me. You understand what we are going through. @Tekate said I would probably get PTSD from this experience and she was (as usual) right. I already have it.

I am so sorry you went through lice and for so long too. What an experience. And your poor kids too. Thank goodness you finally beat it. It is insidious.
Yes the constant cleaning that we can never really get ahead of, the fear to touch others, the fear to be among people. I am a hugger and I won't hug anyone right now. I know we are (probably) not contagious and it is really the cats who are contagious as we don't at this time have RW spots on us but who knows when that will change. I cannot take the chance and infect anyone else. I won't take that chance.

I am scared to even hug the cats because I don't want to get RW. I feel bad about that too. I am a bad mommy because I am afraid to touch and hug my furbabies. I do with gloves on but it isn't the same. Fred does sit touching us on the couch but we are fully clothed. And Greg isn't afraid so he is contently touching and petting and comforting Fred as he sits on the love seat with us during the evening.

This RW is beating the cra* out of us and I am not sure we will beat it. It lives in the environment for up to 2 years and even with the constant cleaning I feel it is impossible to completely rid the environment of it and if our cats immune systems are compromised in any way (Tommy has hyperthryoidism and Fred is old and who knows what is happening with Bobby who keeps getting new areas of RW now on his face and back) they will pick it up again even if it is just present in tiny amounts in their environment. RW is all around. Perhaps the cats are giving it back and forth to each other as we cannot isolate them. Or perhaps it is just in their system manifesting and manifesting no matter the treatments. IDK. I do feel like we are drowning. And you get that. It helps reading what you went through and even though it is different it is somewhat similar for sure.

It is taking its toll on the cats of course and I agree Fred might be depressed. IDK what to do. If it is indeed that once we are done with all this he should be back to himself but he might not make it. And Tommy is still blowing his coat albeit to a lesser extent. And Bobby has new spots.

I am very anxious and stressed and because of that and all the cleaning (the cleaning burns so many calories) I am at 95 lbs and my gums are bleeding at the slightest touch with a soft toothbrush and this has been happening for the past month. Greg thinks it is due to my weight loss but it doesn't matter what it is due to I know that is not a good symptom to have and means periodontal disease. And I am already on a med that is prescribed for that (I was put on it 13 years ago for Rosacea and have been on it since but it is also prescribed for periodontal disease) so if gums bleeding means periodontal disease I am in trouble as I have been on that med for a long time. But I cannot take the time nor do I have the energy to evaluate that right now. We are dealing with other health issues besides RW cause that is how life goes. I know we all have multiple things happening at any given time and that I am not unique. But I so appreciate this venue to vent and share and get advice from you guys. It is very helpful and even cathartic to get it out and be heard and know I am not alone and we will get through this.

I am sorry for my long rambling post. Just getting it all out and reading your post made me cry but in a good way. Knowing you get it and knowing you are rooting for us. I am drawing strength from your post and others posts.

Thank you for your words of encouragement and your kindness @facetgirl. Makes a challenging time a bit easier to bear. I truly appreciate it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today is shampoo day because tomorrow is L-S dip day. Dip 9 for the adult boys and Dip 10 for Oliver. If I am remembering correctly.

Fred is your witness for the worst that can be sans Itraf. [since he had less of it]. Is there a recommended max cummulative dose [days x daily dose] for Itraf. ?

I would not override doctor's orders; not that it is always tough to find one game for change & how tough is my check for such things. I would ask how long to interrupt once the official course of treatment is exhausted [effects of treatment persist after, the good & the not good & whatnot I do not know] & have the dipping vet evaluate the status quo.

I can feel your worry ,(((

Thanks @AV_ as always I appreciate your support and comfort and wise words. I do not know how long they can be on Itrafungol. I think it is a safe drug though generally. And once they are off it their numbers return to normal. IOW no permanent effects. But the problem is with most meds they aren't fully studied in cats and rather most of the research is done on dogs. Dogs rule over cats in the research community unfortunately.

Medical advice is all over the place with RW. Even with Itrafungol the dose is different (10 mg/kg vs 5 mg/kg) depending who you ask as are the days one can administer the drug. Different treatments and protocols depending who you ask. We are just doing the best we can with the info and trying to make the smartest decisions for our cats.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In the middle of shampoos. Poor babies.

Fred right after

93699619-6976-4044-B004-101144E4D4D2.jpeg 2E38C3C1-F926-4E72-89D7-483033392B3E.jpeg

Bobby right now. Waiting 10 minutes before rinse off.

44F0C407-FE23-40E2-8F90-17D3E03B2400.jpeg CD6774DD-EB65-4B65-8F90-D500D937CC17.jpeg

@arkieb1 we’re shampooing with Malaseb.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Little Ollie.

9F76D8B1-C664-4EAB-B4D6-6BA7208939D5.jpeg E464E8BA-3750-4DF2-A65B-8CB1209467E2.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy This is a true nightmare for you and Greg. I keep hoping and praying you will say things are turning a corner for everyone. I think it would be so much easier for you if you knew when it would end..even if it’s for some time in the future. Not knowing is probably torture...I don’t know how long you can keep going...and now it’s affecting your health with your weight loss. Is there a product like ensure or better yet a medical formula your doctor can prescribe that you can drink to keep the calories up. All that cleaning is definitely burning more calories than you can eat. Do you like peanut butter? You can make a smoothie with a gob of peanut butter in it after you clean to replace what you burn up? Maybe a protein powder you can pick up at Whole Foods? I just want this horrible ordeal to end for you guys. I pray all the time it will...xxxxxoooooo

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awq, missy, I know how hard this is on you guys. You're such great parents for your furbabies. Continued well wishes and hugs!!

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@facetgirl thank you so much for sharing this with me. You understand what we are going through. @Tekate said I would probably get PTSD from this experience and she was (as usual) right. I already have it.

I am so sorry you went through lice and for so long too. What an experience. And your poor kids too. Thank goodness you finally beat it. It is insidious.
Yes the constant cleaning that we can never really get ahead of, the fear to touch others, the fear to be among people. I am a hugger and I won't hug anyone right now. I know we are (probably) not contagious and it is really the cats who are contagious as we don't at this time have RW spots on us but who knows when that will change. I cannot take the chance and infect anyone else. I won't take that chance.

I am scared to even hug the cats because I don't want to get RW. I feel bad about that too. I am a bad mommy because I am afraid to touch and hug my furbabies. I do with gloves on but it isn't the same. Fred does sit touching us on the couch but we are fully clothed. And Greg isn't afraid so he is contently touching and petting and comforting Fred as he sits on the love seat with us during the evening.

This RW is beating the cra* out of us and I am not sure we will beat it. It lives in the environment for up to 2 years and even with the constant cleaning I feel it is impossible to completely rid the environment of it and if our cats immune systems are compromised in any way (Tommy has hyperthryoidism and Fred is old and who knows what is happening with Bobby who keeps getting new areas of RW now on his face and back) they will pick it up again even if it is just present in tiny amounts in their environment. RW is all around. Perhaps the cats are giving it back and forth to each other as we cannot isolate them. Or perhaps it is just in their system manifesting and manifesting no matter the treatments. IDK. I do feel like we are drowning. And you get that. It helps reading what you went through and even though it is different it is somewhat similar for sure.

It is taking its toll on the cats of course and I agree Fred might be depressed. IDK what to do. If it is indeed that once we are done with all this he should be back to himself but he might not make it. And Tommy is still blowing his coat albeit to a lesser extent. And Bobby has new spots.

I am very anxious and stressed and because of that and all the cleaning (the cleaning burns so many calories) I am at 95 lbs and my gums are bleeding at the slightest touch with a soft toothbrush and this has been happening for the past month. Greg thinks it is due to my weight loss but it doesn't matter what it is due to I know that is not a good symptom to have and means periodontal disease. And I am already on a med that is prescribed for that (I was put on it 13 years ago for Rosacea and have been on it since but it is also prescribed for periodontal disease) so if gums bleeding means periodontal disease I am in trouble as I have been on that med for a long time. But I cannot take the time nor do I have the energy to evaluate that right now. We are dealing with other health issues besides RW cause that is how life goes. I know we all have multiple things happening at any given time and that I am not unique. But I so appreciate this venue to vent and share and get advice from you guys. It is very helpful and even cathartic to get it out and be heard and know I am not alone and we will get through this.

I am sorry for my long rambling post. Just getting it all out and reading your post made me cry but in a good way. Knowing you get it and knowing you are rooting for us. I am drawing strength from your post and others posts.

Thank you for your words of encouragement and your kindness @facetgirl. Makes a challenging time a bit easier to bear. I truly appreciate it.

Clearly you've reached the point where nothing more can be added to your day. A simple suggestion? Call you dentist and tell him/her about your weight loss and new periodontal condition. The dentist may be able to prescribe a rinse that could help the bleeding gums until you have time and strength to deal with it.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you need to demand that the vets increase either the strength or the frequency of the L-S dips and demand answers because this doesn't seem to be getting better and it should be. There has to be something wrong with the strength they are using or the general length of time that you are waiting (see if they suggest more washing or less washing) between washes and or the waiting time between L-S dips that is causing it to reappear and keep growing. Perhaps you could start writing down when you notice new RW infection sites and the black parts you see appearing (i.e how many days after the L-S dips), that might help guide everyone.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you need to demand that the vets increase either the strength or the frequency of the L-S dips and demand answers because this doesn't seem to be getting better and it should be. There has to be something wrong with the strength they are using or the general length of time that you are waiting (see if they suggest more washing or less washing) between washes and or the waiting time between L-S dips that is causing it to reappear and keep growing. Perhaps you could start writing down when you notice new RW infection sites and the black parts you see appearing (i.e how many days after the L-S dips), that might help guide everyone.

Thanks Arkieb. We did increase the concentration a few weeks ago as per my request. From 4 oz per gallon to 8 oz per gallon. L-S is very drying so we are doing it at the max. If we were to go to 2 times a week we would have to decrease the concentration and I think twice a week would just be too stressful for the cats. I requested twice a week and 8 oz per gallon but the local vet and my sister felt that was too much.

I will be (as always) voicing my concerns. I just don't know what to do and from my understanding RW can take a long time to be eradicated. And with a multi cat household that complicates it further. As does Fred's old age and poor immune system. It's a tough situation all around. Thank you for your advice and thoughts. I always appreciate it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Clearly you've reached the point where nothing more can be added to your day. A simple suggestion? Call you dentist and tell him/her about your weight loss and new periodontal condition. The dentist may be able to prescribe a rinse that could help the bleeding gums until you have time and strength to deal with it.

Thanks Rocks. I have started a mouthwash that is supposed to help and hopefully it will. I am overdue for a cleaning and checkup with my dentist and as soon as I have the time and energy I will go. My appt was due when Francesca was dying so I had to postpone it and then all heck broke loose.

Reactions: AV_

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awq, missy, I know how hard this is on you guys. You're such great parents for your furbabies. Continued well wishes and hugs!!

Thank you Kipari. For all your good wishes and hugs and kindness.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy This is a true nightmare for you and Greg. I keep hoping and praying you will say things are turning a corner for everyone. I think it would be so much easier for you if you knew when it would end..even if it’s for some time in the future. Not knowing is probably torture...I don’t know how long you can keep going...and now it’s affecting your health with your weight loss. Is there a product like ensure or better yet a medical formula your doctor can prescribe that you can drink to keep the calories up. All that cleaning is definitely burning more calories than you can eat. Do you like peanut butter? You can make a smoothie with a gob of peanut butter in it after you clean to replace what you burn up? Maybe a protein powder you can pick up at Whole Foods? I just want this horrible ordeal to end for you guys. I pray all the time it will...xxxxxoooooo

Dear Joanne! I LOVE Peanut Butter. It doesn't love me however. Though I allow myself some PB ice cream every now and then. Makes life a bit sweeter and we all need that right? Today's PB selection. :lickout:

Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 3.06.05 PM.png
On the left PB&J (mine) on the right PB Monster(Greg). I couldn't taste Greg's as it has both dairy and gluten. But mine was delicious and Greg says his was delicious too.

I am eating believe me. It's just all the vacuuming, mopping and disinfecting etc is killing us. Just praying this nightmare has a happy ending in the not too distant future. :pray:

Thank you for all your kind wishes and prayers and good thoughts and support and comfort. You're a sweetheart.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fred and Greg. So sweet.

fredleaningongreg.png

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy YOU are not a bad mommy, hells bells (another of my mom's sayings Missy).. I said to you and I mean it, you have gone waaaay beyond many human mothers do, the nice lady who was telling you about her LICEgate is right, you need to do something for you and Greg.. and Missy I agree Intra** could be hurting your furkids livers so you may want to talk to your sister on that.. did they ever say anything about shaving them? Daisy was a cocker and she had a cocker cut once in her whole 13 years, when the infections etc set it I got her buzzed to cut down on 'crap' animals pickup etc (dogs are different I know and I'm thinking what cat woud stand still for a buzz?) I am so :( that you can't get back to the city although Missy your pictures are to die for gorgeous of your summer home and the ocean, they mellow me just looking at them truth!.. Don't say anything bad about yourself, a loving mother has to do what she can for her kids, not what they want but what they need and you are doing it in spades.. I'll go back to reading now :) the rest of the thread now.. xoxoxoxo (and yes you will have PTSD seriously, you learn to maneuver through and work it through and you will of course). xoxoxo

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy! gums bleeding means you could need vitamin K! please get this checked out asap, if I weren't going to take care of Autumn I'd get my fat butt to Jersey pronto.. PLEASE do what the wonderful @Mamabean suggested - protein powder... something Missy... I am with you and wish so much that I could take this thing over for you.. so sorry, so glad you have Greg and he has you... and the kdis have you.. allllll love Missy all love to you both.. and the kids. xo

ETA: and YES mamabean is a sweetheart, as you are too.. we are the best of the best girl.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Missy! gums bleeding means you could need vitamin K! please get this checked out asap, if I weren't going to take care of Autumn I'd get my fat butt to Jersey pronto.. PLEASE do what the wonderful @Mamabean suggested - protein powder... something Missy... I am with you and wish so much that I could take this thing over for you.. so sorry, so glad you have Greg and he has you... and the kdis have you.. allllll love Missy all love to you both.. and the kids. xo

ETA: and YES mamabean is a sweetheart, as you are too.. we are the best of the best girl.
You are so sweet @Tekate! You are one of the best of the best...:kiss2:

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
@missy - I have an idea to help with the lack of contact. Can you take a shirt or a sweatshirt or a blanket that you sleep in and put it where they sleep or use it to pick them up and hold them in it? I used to do this with my daughters when they were babies and distressed. They may pick up on your scent and find comfort in that. The key is to have worn it. Just a thought.

For you... if you are down the shore, have you tried Playa Bowls? They are nutritious, but also filled with calories that will keep you going. You can have them with protein powder, peanut butter or nutella too for an extra boost. Oddly enough its like comfort food for me. As someone else mentioned, keeping a journal may help you too - both to write down how you feel (once you write something down, it loses some of its power) and also to keep track of what you are noticing.

You sound like a wonderful mother to me.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, you and Greg are the best Mommy and Daddy ever. You are doing everything to help your sweet kitties get this RWGATE behind them. Big hugs to both of you. Keeping all of you in my thoughts.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy YOU are not a bad mommy, hells bells (another of my mom's sayings Missy).. I said to you and I mean it, you have gone waaaay beyond many human mothers do, the nice lady who was telling you about her LICEgate is right, you need to do something for you and Greg.. and Missy I agree Intra** could be hurting your furkids livers so you may want to talk to your sister on that.. did they ever say anything about shaving them? Daisy was a cocker and she had a cocker cut once in her whole 13 years, when the infections etc set it I got her buzzed to cut down on 'crap' animals pickup etc (dogs are different I know and I'm thinking what cat woud stand still for a buzz?) I am so :( that you can't get back to the city although Missy your pictures are to die for gorgeous of your summer home and the ocean, they mellow me just looking at them truth!.. Don't say anything bad about yourself, a loving mother has to do what she can for her kids, not what they want but what they need and you are doing it in spades.. I'll go back to reading now :) the rest of the thread now.. xoxoxoxo (and yes you will have PTSD seriously, you learn to maneuver through and work it through and you will of course). xoxoxo

Thank you dear Kate. I feel the same about you. You are a wonderful mom, grandma, aunt and overall wonderful human being. I am very lucky to have you on my side. Sending you big hugs and lots of love.

they are the best behaved cats ever :kiss2:

Thanks Daisy. They really are. I never realized it before we started this challenging ordeal. I pray they can get through this.

You are so sweet @Tekate! You are one of the best of the best...:kiss2:

@Tekate really is @Mamabean and so are you. (((Hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy - I have an idea to help with the lack of contact. Can you take a shirt or a sweatshirt or a blanket that you sleep in and put it where they sleep or use it to pick them up and hold them in it? I used to do this with my daughters when they were babies and distressed. They may pick up on your scent and find comfort in that. The key is to have worn it. Just a thought.

For you... if you are down the shore, have you tried Playa Bowls? They are nutritious, but also filled with calories that will keep you going. You can have them with protein powder, peanut butter or nutella too for an extra boost. Oddly enough its like comfort food for me. As someone else mentioned, keeping a journal may help you too - both to write down how you feel (once you write something down, it loses some of its power) and also to keep track of what you are noticing.

You sound like a wonderful mother to me.

Thanks @facetgirl great ideas. I do hug and hold them but am fully covered when I do so and honestly it isn't the same. Though not with Ollie as he sleeps with us and is always touching us so if he still is infected with RW I will be too soon. Fred hangs with us on the couch touching us but again I am covered. I will snuggle them in my blanket with my scent and see if that brings them comfort. Thanks for the suggestion. And we do have Playa bowls everywhere. I will check them out. Thanks.

Missy, you and Greg are the best Mommy and Daddy ever. You are doing everything to help your sweet kitties get this RWGATE behind them. Big hugs to both of you. Keeping all of you in my thoughts.

Thank you sweet Marcy. I appreciate that. And yes please let's get RW Gate behind us already. Please let the kitties make it through healthy and happy. Fingers and toes and everything crossed. Thanks for being on my and the kitties side through all of this. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today is L-S dip Tuesday. Hoping the cats do OK and get through it without too much anxiety.

fredleaningongreg.png

Fred snuggles up to us on the couch at night. He is a sweet baby, well I should say sweet senior kitty. But he will always be my baby.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results