shape
carat
color
clarity

Ringworm

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie, I think option 4 is the only real choice. I am hoping that clear margins is clear margins, despite them preferring more of a buffer, and that Alex will be cancer free. But if not, you’ve given him the best chance without torturing him. He looks remarkably healthy in your pic!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@yssie best wishes for Alex and your brood
i add Alex to my ever ending list of sick people - human and feline
Tonight Gary's daughter is in hospital because she's not coping with the pain from the tumour in her liver and the unpleasantness of the chemo (she had breast cancer a few years ago and its come back in her spin and liver)
it breaks my heart to think our beloved animals also get cancer and how can you explain to them about the treatment

missy you must be doing all this right and lets hope the vet is right about no new ringworm
poor Fred
Cats are such clean individuals- he must really hate this problem .
hope his tummy settles down overnight
he must feel totally wipped out poor little soul
Gary would not cope with any of this
He can't cope with furballs and a bit of cat spray
he'd never manage with cat poo
Borris does her toileting under the house (pity if we ever need to get the plumber back under there)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it’s all coming back to me now. Tager had to have enemas too, and when it came out, it came out. Walls, floor, ceiling (from a paw flick). It was a mess. But he felt soooo much better. Hopefully the diarrhea will stop for Fred soon and he can enjoy feeling better too.

I am so hoping everyone is turning a corner!

Thanks @cmd2014 and I am glad Tager is doing A OK after his ordeal. Fred's behavior is unchanged so far...I am concerned. He is still quite listless. And not eating much. We are doing what we can and hoping for the best. I appreciate your good wishes.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy you must be doing all this right and lets hope the vet is right about no new ringworm
poor Fred
Cats are such clean individuals- he must really hate this problem .
hope his tummy settles down overnight
he must feel totally wipped out poor little soul
Gary would not cope with any of this
He can't cope with furballs and a bit of cat spray
he'd never manage with cat poo
Borris does her toileting under the house (pity if we ever need to get the plumber back under there)

Thanks Daisy. I do not think the vet is right about Bobby but she is unsure herself so we will see. That area is increasing in size and if it looks like RW and is with other RW areas my gut is telling me yes it is RW. We will keep on keeping on if you kwim. And I think if push came to shove Gary would do what he needed to do. It's amazing how one rises to the occasion when it is necessary to do so...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Not an exotic diagnostic on Fred & took all this time! All good news! What a summer you had ,( - except for the bike raids.

LOL true dat. We are far from out of the woods but doing all we can...cycling season isn't going to last much longer and then I worry what will occupy my mind away from all this. It is a brief but happy respite while it lasts and for that I am grateful. Anything that can take my attention for even a short bit is a savior and meditation for my mind...As @Tekate so wisely pointed out.

Reactions: AV_

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Sounds a bit more hopeful... I hate to say this but if you can keep this up a while longer you might eradicate it, all because you and Greg's commitment to your family. Sending love to you all.

Thank you dear Kate. Truly appreciate all your love and encouragement and support. You are one of a kind. Sending you love and healing vibes and keeping good thoughts for your healing process. NO MORE PAIN for you dear Kate the great. XOXO

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Thank you for sharing those bath pics!! If “righteously indignant” was a picture...

Alex and Jimmyfur ::)
75A46CB6-B1B4-4754-863B-1A7ADD70B525.jpeg

Awww precious.

Thank you for the tips re BMs all over the place. We have been dealing with that for some time as Fred stopped using the litter box a year ago or more? I am losing track of time. But diarrhea is new for us so I will take those tips thank you.

And FWIW I think you guys are making the best decision you can for Alex. Sending continued healing vibes his way.

I laughed out loud at Lord of the Ringworm. Poor Ollie, Poor Missy, Poor Greg! ;(:eek-2::bigsmile::(sad

LOL yes "Lord of the Ringworm" Indeed. Greg called it. :P2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lord of the Ringworm when we first rescued him. Eye infection rampant. No RW in sight...
At vet ophthalmologist in the early days.

oliverbarney.png

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy it’s taken forever but hopefully you’re seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now. Ringworm is such a monster! But you’ve fought to get your kitties well. I would think you could probably go to every other day or even twice a week deep-cleaning, and just change or wash the sheets and towels used daily? My case was nowhere near as bad of course but I only deep-cleaned once a week. Every other day would still be pretty safe, I’d think, while giving you rest.

@yssie I hope the cancer hasn’t spread and they actually got all of it - poor Alex. I agree that the treatment option you’re going with sounds like the best choice. Like you said, best chance of doing something without causing unnecessary suffering that he isn’t capable of understanding. I’m glad to hear he’s more mobile and the other cats are getting used to him again.

My guys both have to get dentals soon... Hugo’s lower incisors grew in all wrong and he has to have all of them removed to prevent infection. So that’s fun. The good thing is I don’t think cats really use those teeth for anything... they’re so small I don’t really see how they could be useful. I wish I could take a picture but I don’t have enough hands. Instead of tiny teeth all in a row, his are just... all over the place and not even remotely in a row. Just strewn randomly around the gums between his canines. Not even crooked - they’re just straight-up scattered, and no tooth is beside another. His upper incisors are fine though, so idk what the deal was with the lower ones.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Anything that can take my attention for even a short bit is a savior and meditation for my mind...

I am hereby writing from a cafe, in a quiet, but not too quiet square. In a couple of hours, I'll be done, have another coffee with a side of icecream & call it a day. I don't know any better!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am hereby writing from a cafe, in a quiet, but not too quiet square. In a couple of hours, I'll be done, have another coffee with a side of icecream & call it a day. I don't know any better!

Did you say ice cream? Coincidentally we’re enjoying some right now.

E66D104A-548C-4F9C-AEB2-59D4E87E4DF4.jpeg

Pistachio (Greg) and PB&J for me...Jimmy made it today just for me since he knows it’s my favorite. :lickout: They make all their ice cream themselves.

Enjoy your ice cream later @AV_ !
Perhaps more than just a side is warranted ? I admit I got a large. It’s too yummy not to...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy those are about the proportions my other half and I espouse too - and my bowl is usually about double his :mrgreen2:

Specialty ice cream made especially for you - that's lovely :kiss2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My guys both have to get dentals soon... Hugo’s lower incisors grew in all wrong and he has to have all of them removed to prevent infection. So that’s fun. The good thing is I don’t think cats really use those teeth for anything... they’re so small I don’t really see how they could be useful. I wish I could take a picture but I don’t have enough hands. Instead of tiny teeth all in a row, his are just... all over the place and not even remotely in a row. Just strewn randomly around the gums between his canines. Not even crooked - they’re just straight-up scattered, and no tooth is beside another. His upper incisors are fine though, so idk what the deal was with the lower ones.

I don't know why, but this not-even-close-to-a-row of teeth sounds really really cute :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy those are about the proportions my other half and I espouse too - and my bowl is usually double his :mrgreen2:

Lol I have a good appetite :bigsmile:

Though Greg usually gets as large a size ice cream as I do. But today he ordered first lol and didn’t realize I was getting a large. :cool2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy it’s taken forever but hopefully you’re seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now. Ringworm is such a monster! But you’ve fought to get your kitties well. I would think you could probably go to every other day or even twice a week deep-cleaning, and just change or wash the sheets and towels used daily? My case was nowhere near as bad of course but I only deep-cleaned once a week. Every other day would still be pretty safe, I’d think, while giving you rest.

@yssie I hope the cancer hasn’t spread and they actually got all of it - poor Alex. I agree that the treatment option you’re going with sounds like the best choice. Like you said, best chance of doing something without causing unnecessary suffering that he isn’t capable of understanding. I’m glad to hear he’s more mobile and the other cats are getting used to him again.

Good luck distracts!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy those are about the proportions my other half and I espouse too - and my bowl is usually about double his :mrgreen2:

Specialty ice cream made especially for you - that's lovely :kiss2:

Yssie this place is amazing. They have so many non dairy flavors I can enjoy. It’s a real treat. All their flavors are homemade on the premises. And they have something for everyone. One day when you and dh are down the shore we will take you there. I think you would enjoy. You and I will get large ice creams and the men can have their medium ice cream.
8)

I mean, how can you resist this view? The ocean is so calming and soothing.
807CAE1B-5869-4CBB-8C44-D6363BEB550B.jpeg

Ok off cycling back now. Enjoy the day.

Last edited:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @cmd2014 Fred's behavior is unchanged so far...I am concerned. He is still quite listless. And not eating much. We are doing what we can and hoping for the best. I appreciate your good wishes.

I'm sorry Missy. I was hoping that this was the issue and that he would perk up after things went through. Sending Fred dust.

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I hope this isn't too off topic but I heard it on the radio today and this thread came to mind - and it is about cats and meditation was mentioned a few posts back but more than anything, I hope it offers a little light hearted relief...

A cafe in Edinburgh (Scotland) are doing cat yoga - not yoga for cats, but yoga where there are 10 cats in the room. https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/best-in-edinburgh/whats-on-news/you-can-try-yoga-cats-16915003

The chap was lovely to listen to. He teaches yin yoga where you hold the poses for 3-5mins and the idea is that the cats get curious and come and check out your pose or join in if they feel like it. (Mine were impossible to do yoga around, they'd just headbut and purr for more attention. Must have been the extra relaxed vibes). I thought it was a lovely idea but I'd guess you'd have to be a cat person (and be within a decent distance of Edinburgh!).

Anyway, hopefully that made you smile.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie this place is amazing. They have so many non dairy flavors I can enjoy. It’s a real treat. All their flavors are homemade on the premises. And they have something for everyone. One day when you and dh are down the shore we will take you there. I think you would enjoy. You and I will get large ice creams and the men can have their medium ice cream.
8)

I mean, how can you resist this view? The ocean is so calming and soothing.
807CAE1B-5869-4CBB-8C44-D6363BEB550B.jpeg

Ok off cycling back now. Enjoy the day.

That sounds absolutely delightful and goodness, noone could resist that view! It's a date :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry Missy. I was hoping that this was the issue and that he would perk up after things went through. Sending Fred dust.

Thank you so much @cmd2014. As long as he has a quality of life we will contiinue doing all we can for him. Once that ends we will give him peace. Praying he turns around and recovers. From whatever it is he is dealing with because this is not all RW related. I don't think so. Though the stress of the treatments are not helping.

I hope this isn't too off topic but I heard it on the radio today and this thread came to mind - and it is about cats and meditation was mentioned a few posts back but more than anything, I hope it offers a little light hearted relief...

A cafe in Edinburgh (Scotland) are doing cat yoga - not yoga for cats, but yoga where there are 10 cats in the room. https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/best-in-edinburgh/whats-on-news/you-can-try-yoga-cats-16915003

The chap was lovely to listen to. He teaches yin yoga where you hold the poses for 3-5mins and the idea is that the cats get curious and come and check out your pose or join in if they feel like it. (Mine were impossible to do yoga around, they'd just headbut and purr for more attention. Must have been the extra relaxed vibes). I thought it was a lovely idea but I'd guess you'd have to be a cat person (and be within a decent distance of Edinburgh!).

Anyway, hopefully that made you smile.

Love this. Thanks @Tartansparkles. Fun!

That sounds absolutely delightful and goodness, noone could resist that view! It's a date :kiss2:

Yes, it's a date :kiss:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know why, but this not-even-close-to-a-row of teeth sounds really really cute :kiss2:

It’s pretty silly looking! T is the dignified cat and Hugo is the silly cat so it makes sense. He sticks his tongue out a lot and I wonder if it’s related to the tooth thing.

Good luck distracts!

Thanks! We didn’t get it scheduled until November so it’s not for a while yet. T had to have five teeth out when I got him for but for a much worse reason - they were infected and on 2 or 3 (can’t remember) of them the roots were exposed. And these were much bigger teeth. And that was a lot easier than I thought it would be, recovery-wise. He just ate wet food for two days then went right back to thinking the wet food I put out was probably poison and begging for kibble. Hugo at least will eat wet food for every meal so I don’t have to worry about if he’s hurting his mouth with his food!

Also that ice cream is NONDAIRY???? Sign me (and my dairy allergy) up!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s pretty silly looking! T is the dignified cat and Hugo is the silly cat so it makes sense. He sticks his tongue out a lot and I wonder if it’s related to the tooth thing.

Thanks! We didn’t get it scheduled until November so it’s not for a while yet. T had to have five teeth out when I got him for but for a much worse reason - they were infected and on 2 or 3 (can’t remember) of them the roots were exposed. And these were much bigger teeth. And that was a lot easier than I thought it would be, recovery-wise. He just ate wet food for two days then went right back to thinking the wet food I put out was probably poison and begging for kibble. Hugo at least will eat wet food for every meal so I don’t have to worry about if he’s hurting his mouth with his food!

Also that ice cream is NONDAIRY???? Sign me (and my dairy allergy) up!

Hopefully they will be A OK. Cats adapt so much more easily than we do. And they really don't need those teeth. As you wrote wet food works well. And it's more nutritious too. LOL about T thinking the wet food was poison. I know what you mean. Cats are funny weird animals. Love them. :kiss2:

Yasssss it's non dairy and so creamy and good. And he has lots of gluten free non dairy too. Finally I don't feel deprived. Though I was hardly deprived before but you kwim. Ever since I had to give up dairy I have felt cheated because I cannot get some of my fave flavors. No more! Come visit @distracts and we will enjoy ice cream non dairy together. After RW gate that is...

Some more ice cream pics from the past few days. We get ice cream every day we cycle.

Monday
Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 5.26.59 AM.png

Tuesday
Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 4.35.29 AM.png

This past weekend at the other ice cream place that has delish non dairy too.

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 5.31.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 3.15.59 PM.png

:lickout:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hopefully they will be A OK. Cats adapt so much more easily than we do. And they really don't need those teeth. As you wrote wet food works well. And it's more nutritious too. LOL about T thinking the wet food was poison. I know what you mean. Cats are funny weird animals. Love them. :kiss2:

Yasssss it's non dairy and so creamy and good. And he has lots of gluten free non dairy too. Finally I don't feel deprived. Though I was hardly deprived before but you kwim. Ever since I had to give up dairy I have felt cheated because I cannot get some of my fave flavors. No more! Come visit @distracts and we will enjoy ice cream non dairy together. After RW gate that is...

Some more ice cream pics from the past few days. We get ice cream every day we cycle.

Monday
Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 5.26.59 AM.png

Tuesday
Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 4.35.29 AM.png

This past weekend at the other ice cream place that has delish non dairy too.

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 5.31.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 3.15.59 PM.png

:lickout:

So amazing!! My favorite nondairy chocolate “ice cream” is the Dark chocolate by Gelato Fiasco... I can order it online for $$$$$. Sprouts used to carry it and I got hooked but then they stopped for some reason. I have written them emails but to no avail.

T HATES wet food. If I try to feed it to him instead of dry he just follows me around screaming. I’ve never met a cat that hates wet food before - I didn’t know any of them did! He’s a weirdo.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
T HATES wet food. If I try to feed it to him instead of dry he just follows me around screaming. I’ve never met a cat that hates wet food before - I didn’t know any of them did! He’s a weirdo.

Actually both Bobby and Tommy prefer dry food. I make sure they eat wet though every day and I entice them with dry food and it works for the most part. But they do prefer dry food too. T is not alone. (Most) Cats are weirdos but hey we love them right? :lol:

So amazing!! My favorite nondairy chocolate “ice cream” is the Dark chocolate by Gelato Fiasco... I can order it online for $$$$$. Sprouts used to carry it and I got hooked but then they stopped for some reason. I have written them emails but to no avail.

Aww that's too bad. I never had such good nondairy ice cream before these 2 places at the shore. Sadly one of them is closing mid-October until next summer and til then is only open Fr-Sun. Fortunately, we found this place and they are open all year round woohoo. But we cannot cycle when it is cold so we are not going to get ice cream there all year but as long as we can. An incentive for cycling all those miles.
bikebikebike.gif
bikebikebike.gif

Good luck with the dental work and keep us posted. Fingers and toes crossed it goes smoothly.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Did you say ice cream? Coincidentally we’re enjoying some right now...

I miss you! Silly, I know... I wouldn't have much more to say in person than I am writing here, life is boring that way. Clearly, the icecream habit is contagious - highly.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

our last cat Tinky had terrible teeth
at the end of his life he only had 2 that touched but it didn't slow him down in the food dept - wet or dry ....or whiskas temptations
it was odd for a while when Borris came to live with us, seeing a cat with a mouth full of teeth
what you might fine is he'll come home happy as Larry but in a couple of days when thr pain killers wear off he won't be a happy chappy for a day or two

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
missy i had to laugh
cats are weirdos !

i hope things are going ok in NJ today

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
our last cat Tinky had terrible teeth
at the end of his life he only had 2 that touched but it didn't slow him down in the food dept - wet or dry ....or whiskas temptations
it was odd for a while when Borris came to live with us, seeing a cat with a mouth full of teeth
what you might fine is he'll come home happy as Larry but in a couple of days when thr pain killers wear off he won't be a happy chappy for a day or two

I agree that terrible teeth do not slow the cats down much. We always kept up with dental work for our cats but as they aged inevitably so did their teeth. Yet they never suffered for it re eating. Wet food is easy to get down as long as the cat feels well. It's when their teeth get infected that problems arise.

Aging sure isn't for sissies. It's a hard truth to bear but true nonetheless. Still, I prefer it to the alternative.

missy i had to laugh
cats are weirdos !

i hope things are going ok in NJ today

Thanks for asking Daisy. Poor Fred is looking just horrible. I cannot believe that's not fungus on his face. Greg feels it is just the aftermath of crusts coming up and off his face but it is never ending. And he is not having any BMs again. He vomited when I gave him the Miralax so I fear we cannot give that to him anymore and therefore not sure how to prevent his constipation.

Look at my poor Fred. Look at his face. Look how bedraggled he is. I don't know how to make him better. He is still purring however and he did come to eat this AM so that is something. But we are giving him an appetite stimulant so not sure how much that has to do with him eating. We are also giving him 150 subcutaneous fluid every other day.
Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 4.56.59 AM.png

:cry2:

And in other kitty news Bobby's newest hair loss areas seem to be increasing but Greg doesn't agree. So we shall see. I am hoping I am wrong. I usually am not wrong but in this case I am hoping fervently that I am!

And the plug in calming stuff appears to be doing absolutely nothing for Oliver. He is as energetic as ever waking me literally every hour through the night. But we have nowhere else to put him but in our bedroom. He sticks his head and wet nose on my face as if to say "let's play let's play". He is super sweet but I am super exhausted.::)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
can you give Fred some canned tuna or salmon in oil - our cats prefer spring water but i thought an oily one might help at the other end ?
definatly go with Greig regarding Bobby's hair loss
poor little Ollie - our Tibby sleeps all day and then goes out about 6pm on the prowl

he snuck inside today and made a bee line for a new pile of fresh washing
lets just say its not smelling sweet and fresh anymore
we have to get him fixed and not spraying so he can sleep inside
i think maybe he's older than i thought and has a bit of arthritis- not that he doesn't have 3 warm dry beds to snuggle up in if he is cold

yesterday morning i woke up to Borris sitting up on top of my side having a fur ball on our new bed cover
at least she wasn't facing me
ive read they do it where they feel safe
Tinky used to do it at 3am on the end of the bed
i hope today is going to be a good NJ day for you all
what are your thoughts on all the cleaning scalding back a wee bit some days ?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
can you give Fred some canned tuna or salmon in oil - our cats prefer spring water but i thought an oily one might help at the other end ?
definatly go with Greig regarding Bobby's hair loss
poor little Ollie - our Tibby sleeps all day and then goes out about 6pm on the prowl

he snuck inside today and made a bee line for a new pile of fresh washing
lets just say its not smelling sweet and fresh anymore
we have to get him fixed and not spraying so he can sleep inside
i think maybe he's older than i thought and has a bit of arthritis- not that he doesn't have 3 warm dry beds to snuggle up in if he is cold

yesterday morning i woke up to Borris sitting up on top of my side having a fur ball on our new bed cover
at least she wasn't facing me
ive read they do it where they feel safe
Tinky used to do it at 3am on the end of the bed
i hope today is going to be a good NJ day for you all
what are your thoughts on all the cleaning scalding back a wee bit some days ?

Aww I agree that Tibby needs to get fixed for a few reasons. Yes, so he doesn't spray inside but also for preventable health issues. Sweet Tibby. Our cats love laying on our freshly laundered clothes and linens but sadly we can no longer (for now at least) allow them to lounge on our laundry. Tommy especially loves that.

In Brooklyn on our clean laundry

tommyinlaundrycart.jpg

He loves laying on everything..on clean shirts

tommyoncleanshirts.png

In a Poland Spring box

tommyinpolandspringbox.jpeg

In our Christmas Tree

tommyintreedecember2015.jpg

On Greg's bag

tommyonbag.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 4.56.36 AM.png

Maybe it brings him comfort because as I previously explained he was a mouser in the basement of the building where I worked and he lived under the most dire conditions. Dark, dirty and cold and all alone with little food and water. So now, even though we rescued him a decade ago perhaps it brings him comfort to lay on our things and smell us. He is a love and I truly hope this RW experience will be over soon and that the cats will forget all about it eventually.

Bobby's area is still red and no better. Maybe a bit larger but again Greg and I are not sure. Greg is no longer saying he feels it is getting better. Now he says it is just as red and the same size. ::)

Fred is eating a little bit and actually coming into the kitchen on his own these past 2 mornings but he has not had a BM. Since the Miralax made him vomit I haven't been giving that to him and just adding Olive Oil to his food. My sister told me to get Benefiber but wouldn't that be the same issue as Miralax? She texted that to me and I haven't had a chance to chat with her because work has been crazy busy for her and my niece's homecoming dance was last night so they were busy with that too. Will ask her today. But as of now Fred isn't having a BM again and not sure what to do to provide relief. Surely there is a reason he isn't able to and can we just keep him going like this? He is purring but I remember reading that doesn't mean the cat is OK. Just means they feel safe. I will take purring over no purring but really want to help Fred get through this. He is a dear and a love and a sweet sweet boy.

And look at Bobby (Tommy in background) from last night. He nw loves to lay on the big box we have in the kitchen that has the Idea PCR test in it. LOL. We are not going to do the PCR test as our local vet doesn't like it and it is too complicated (IMO) for us to do. Involves skin scraping and I would rather not do that ourselves. But at least the box is serving a purpose haha.

Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 4.57.22 AM.png

OK that's the RW update as of now. Little Ollie is still keeping me up at night every hour but at least Greg is getting more sleep (I hope) as Ollie seems to gravitate to waking me up over him. LOL. And Fred still has lots of black stuff on his face and well you know the rest with him.

Thanks for asking @Daisys and Diamonds and please hug your furry crew from me.
As for the cleaning I am now vacuuming and wet mopping upstairs but not disinfecting every day upstairs. Greg is still vacuuming, wet mopping and disinfecting downstairs every day for now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results