shape
carat
color
clarity

Ringworm

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whooohooo! Now Fred can get some arthritis relief and you guys can go home, and a Tommy can get his thyroid sorted out, and everyone can socialize Oliver!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We need new pictures of haopy cats not having a bath !

Haha Greg just bathed them yesterday because we are heading back to NYC today so just a last (hopefully please!!!) bath. They were not pleased as it had been a few weeks since their bath before yesterday. We stopped bathing them after culture 2 was negative but yesterday was one for good (hopefully) measure. I will take photos of them when we are settled back in NYC. I am exhausted still and the trip today with all 4 (Oliver's first time to NYC) is making me a bit anxious. He is a handful in every sense of the word and if I could get him a wonderful home I would give him up in a NY minute but I know there is no good home for him besides ours so we are stuck with him and will make the best of the situation.

He is still chasing the others (Tommy especially) and because of his food obsession we cannot leave food out so Tommy is getting too skinny. We keep Oliver in his playpen when we are not home or eating or feeding the cats as he goes crazy with food. I hope he isn't too stressed with moving back to our NYC home because I am concerned his herpes will come out if he is very stressed. Thinking good thoughts for all the cats today and the trip back. Fingers crossed.

Whooohooo! Now Fred can get some arthritis relief and you guys can go home, and a Tommy can get his thyroid sorted out, and everyone can socialize Oliver!

Thanks @cmd2014 we are trying to socialize Oliver. He is sweet and a purr baby for sure but he isn't getting along with the others. He plays too rough still and the others don't want anything to do with him sadly. If we didn't have 4 I would consider getting a kitten for Oliver to play with but we are at our max. I wish Tommy and Bobby would play with him.

I am very happy to hear this news. I have been reading this thread all along, and commiserating with you all the way!
Good job to you and Greg for being steadfast in the fight!

Thank you dear @stracci2000. Your good wishes are greatly appreciated.

For dear Missy and Greg and Tommy and Bobby and Fred and Ollie

i pinched this off my Springsteen forum 80063947_2697005067059587_2599167731974537216_n.jpg

Thank you dear @Daisys and Diamonds for supporting us the whole way through. You are a love and I so appreciate your kindness and generous friendship. XO.

(Not so) Little Oliver purrs a happy good morning to all.

Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 7.06.51 AM.png

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Safe travels back to NY, @missy !!!!

How exciting. And a lot of work, I'm sure. Keeping you and Greg and the cats in my thoughts. Sending lots of positive energy!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Safe travels back to NY, @missy !!!!

How exciting. And a lot of work, I'm sure. Keeping you and Greg and the cats in my thoughts. Sending lots of positive energy!!

Thank you @kipari We are back home. Last night was the first night we were here without Francesca since she died. It was hard. She always slept curled up in my arms here and at the beach but this was our first night in Brooklyn since she died in June. :(

We need new pictures of haopy cats not having a bath !

OK @Daisys and Diamonds as promised a quick pic last night when we were all settling in...not sure where Bobby was but here are 3 of the 4.
Not a great pic but it was dark here.
Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 4.42.15 AM.png

And right before we left the beach house yesterday Bobby and Tommy were making themselves at home in Oliver's playpen lol. I had Oliver upstairs in the playpen there as I didn't want to disturb Bobby and Tommy. LOL cats are such interesting creatures.

Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 4.43.09 AM.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dear Ollie
Please learn some manners dear one because you are representing the Garden State noe and we all know those dreadful stereotypes are not true

how excitting to be back home in Brooklyn
im so sorry about dear Francesca
The pain doesn't really go away it just gets eaiser to live with as time goes on.
Tibby hugs to all of Brooklyn

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results