shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life perspective

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last few days of 2018 enjoying the beach. Look how blue the sky is. The colors are amazing. There is beauty all around and I appreciate every single moment here. The sounds of the ocean, the soft sand and the crisp skyline. And all the gorgeous birds.

bubbalahatbeachdec2018.jpg.png

A still shot from the video I took yesterday of the birds.
birdsflyingoverbeach.jpg.png
What a beautiful place..and Bubbalah is so pretty!

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Last few days of 2018 enjoying the beach. Look how blue the sky is. The colors are amazing. There is beauty all around and I appreciate every single moment here. The sounds of the ocean, the soft sand and the crisp skyline. And all the gorgeous birds.

bubbalahatbeachdec2018.jpg.png

A still shot from the video I took yesterday of the birds.
birdsflyingoverbeach.jpg.png

The beach is my happy place, too. =)2

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I visited my mother, today, to celebrate my birthday, and bring her Christmas gifts. Our house has been hit with illness, since Thanksgiving (knock on wood, I’m the healthy one, and caretaker), so this is our first visit in over a month.
DH took some photos of all of us, and I took photos of him with everyone. When I started going through them, this one caught my eye, immediately.
I have decided that when/DSS sets in, I will revisit this photo. My DD’s face is blocked out, since she’s a minor.
I cannot believe the presence of my EC on my hand, in this photo!
#EndALZ
EB54B0C6-A228-486D-8C76-BA301D520C6A.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I visited my mother, today, to celebrate my birthday, and bring her Christmas gifts. Our house has been hit with illness, since Thanksgiving (knock on wood, I’m the healthy one, and caretaker), so this is our first visit in over a month.
DH took some photos of all of us, and I took photos of him with everyone. When I started going through them, this one caught my eye, immediately.
I have decided that when/DSS sets in, I will revisit this photo. My DD’s face is blocked out, since she’s a minor.
I cannot believe the presence of my EC on my hand, in this photo!
#EndALZ
EB54B0C6-A228-486D-8C76-BA301D520C6A.jpeg
What a sweet photo! Your ring looks like a fireball!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a sweet photo! Your ring looks like a fireball!

Thank you!! It was a great day with her!!
I was so taken back by the brightness of the stone, in this photo!
I never get to see my jewelry from this perspective, so it was really neat to see!
I had to share! :mrgreen2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you!! It was a great day with her!!
I was so taken back by the brightness of the stone, in this photo!
I never get to see my jewelry from this perspective, so it was really neat to see!
I had to share! :mrgreen2:
Sometimes I make my daughter-in-law or mom wear my studs and rings so I can actually see how they perform. I actually love to do that! You should try that with your daughter!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes I make my daughter-in-law or mom wear my studs and rings so I can actually see how they perform. I actually love to do that! You should try that with your daughter!

That’s a GREAT idea!! She LOVES my jewelry!!!
How very clever of you, @Mamabean

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
EDACE435-56F8-48AC-8E84-766FB34E1BA1.jpeg

Out for coffee the morning after we got engaged! :love:

Oh wow it is absolutely beautiful!!! :love: Perfection on your pretty hand! :appl: Congratulations and enjoy your ring and this special time!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
My 1.65 ct transitional cut.

image.jpeg

This photo is lovely and makes me want a double halo ring.

Here are 3 pieces that all came from High Performance Diamonds.

2.79 F-VS1 CBI in a custom "Symphonie" with F/G VS HPD Luxe H&A melee .34ctw
Fancy Intense Yellow diamond bracelet 7.94 ctw (20s)
Diamond Bracelet 11.5 ctw (.33s)

So much sparkle!!! I wish there were more videos on PS. Pictures can only show a diamond so much.

44E92F9F-EECB-43BF-9024-5BFD5C99441E.jpeg 4A6E5A40-7535-479F-BAC2-6BD9B4ACD87B.jpeg 53202258-D63A-4737-A836-6DD5CD71F73F.jpeg

My 2.20 GIA I SI2 hca 5.7 on size 6 finger.

This makes me want a split shank halo ring!

Haha, I do this too, with my husband and young daughter. I have to watch my daughter like a hawk, though. o_O

EDACE435-56F8-48AC-8E84-766FB34E1BA1.jpeg

Out for coffee the morning after we got engaged! :love:

Congratulations! Love this classic look with your watch.

This is beautiful with your tennis bracelet. Would you mind sharing the stats?

You should be a hand model!

Ha, you are too kind! Christmas tree lighting is quite flattering.

Here's one more of my ring at a distance. I was at Tiffany trying on the olive leaf pave bracelet. The rose gold and warm diamond is a subtle look, doesn't pop like a platinum setting would. You can also see a perspective shot of my Cartier Diamants Legers LM necklace.

IMG_20181015_125910 (1).jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
ABSOLUTELY!! She’ll love it, too!! :lol-2:
I don’t know how old she is but I would make sure she knows it’s expensive and she needs permission to wear it in the house. My son would take my things when he was little and deposit them all over the house. I would find things in pots with the lids on, in their toy boxes...etc..I had my bracelet disappear for months and found it when I cleaned out my food pantry!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing pics @kayla17!!! Your ring shows up so beautifully from a distance :appl: And you are beautiful!

Thanks! I’m blushing!
Looking super fierce! And super young! Yeesh, how do you have a child that big!?
Thanks! :kiss2: I’m 46 and that’s my youngest! My oldest is 18 and in college.
I’ve been using that Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair and Eye serum. I think their stuff works.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I’m blushing!

Thanks! :kiss2: I’m 46 and that’s my youngest! My oldest is 18 and in college.
I’ve been using that Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair and Eye serum. I think their stuff works.
Haha, your coworkers must be so envious!

I'm in my 30s, but people still think I'm in college... I think it's cause I still sort of have a baby face and chubby cheeks

CJMT2018

Rough_Rock
You ladies sure know how to make a girl feel special!! Thank you so much! I’ll read your posts to my fiancé later. He’ll love it!

@DorotheaBrooke thank you! I love your bracelet and that wrap you have on. So elegant and classy.

This is the *perfect* size for your finger! Beautiful proportions and a gorgeous ring!

Congratulations! It’s a sparkler!

Oh wow it is absolutely beautiful!!! :love: Perfection on your pretty hand! :appl: Congratulations and enjoy your ring and this special time!

This is all sorts of perfect. The proportion of that diamond on your hand, the classic setting, the watch, the beautiful red nails.... Love everything!

samanthaxo

Rough_Rock
This photo is lovely and makes me want a double halo ring.

So much sparkle!!! I wish there were more videos on PS. Pictures can only show a diamond so much.

This makes me want a split shank halo ring!

Haha, I do this too, with my husband and young daughter. I have to watch my daughter like a hawk, though. o_O

Congratulations! Love this classic look with your watch.

This is beautiful with your tennis bracelet. Would you mind sharing the stats?

Ha, you are too kind! Christmas tree lighting is quite flattering.

Here's one more of my ring at a distance. I was at Tiffany trying on the olive leaf pave bracelet. The rose gold and warm diamond is a subtle look, doesn't pop like a platinum setting would. You can also see a perspective shot of my Cartier Diamants Legers LM necklace.

IMG_20181015_125910 (1).jpg
Thank you! It’s 2 carat total weight ❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another perspective shot. This time just coming inside from Subzero windchills outside. Brrrrr. Thank goodness Bubbalah is keeping me warm with her fiery glow and chunky faceting.

9F390488-1599-4B58-8E8D-0B4FD85D512F.jpeg

samanthaxo

Rough_Rock
@samanthaxo -

This outfit is FIERCE! Love every part of it. But the yellow in that dress is eeeeextra awesome!!

Thank you!! I didn’t think I could pull yellow off before this outfit. Glad I stepped out of my comfort zone!! Will definitely wear yellow and other bright colors more often. ❤️❤️❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results