clarity

Real life perspective

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zestfully, is this the Tiffany Bezet band? I love the look with your three stone ring! I had a Bezet and sold it - now I think I am missing it!!

Hey MGR! I apologize for the delay. Thanks!
The band is from whiteflash. Scattered eternity band. :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am addicted to perspective shots thanks LLJsmom.:sun:

perspectiveringshotandstripeddress.jpg

and one of my big fat diamond band early in the AM (still wearing my nightgown in bed-the bling pics never end lol)
:oops2:

diamondbandpersepctive.jpeg.png

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

and one of my big fat diamond band early in the AM (still wearing my nightgown in bed-the bling pics never end lol)

Have we seen this diamond band before - I can't find a thread?????? DETAILS & PICTURES!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bubbalah is FABULOUS!! So is your blingy band!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bubbalah is FABULOUS!! So is your blingy band!

Thank you @LLJsmom!

Have we seen this diamond band before - I can't find a thread?????? DETAILS & PICTURES!

Thanks @Alex T! I don't think I have posted it before. I have had it for over a decade and I got it from my favorite estate jewelry shoppe. I don't know the age but they are vintage. And I also have a pair of sort of matching blingy vintage hoops from the same shoppe but not bought at the same exact time. I do not have the earrings here with me but I think I have a recent photo of them when I was taking pics of some of my jewelry boxes for a PS thread. Let me see if I can find them.

diamondhoopsinbox.jpeg.png

The band is really pretty. Inside it has this design that I think was made partly for ease of cleaning as it is an open design. I have video of this but have to download and see if I can share it. In person it is so bright and blingy. I rarely wear it as I do the one ring to wear them all but occasionally I will enjoy wearing it. It's a lotta ring. Hard to take a good photo of it. This extreme close up pic is a creepy pic lol but it captures the bright blinginess of the ring so sharing it. Sorry for the creepy factor but it is close to Halloween bwahaha.

fatdiamondbandcloseup.jpg.png

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, gorgeous perspective shot @missy! Bubbalah looks big and beautiful even from a distance. And your diamond band is stunning, I love it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Missy, I loved your pic. Anytime of the day, is great, for a candid photo from you.:love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
B4776AF1-0172-4E05-B10F-7D9B8B05C257.jpeg 24F86D1F-61A0-49D7-8048-4C01109BAD87.jpeg
Sitting at my desk at work & loving on my baby girl.

Oh how stunning your ring is @MrsKBP!! :love::love::love: A dream ring, it could not look more perfect on you. And you are lovely! Congrats on your new beauty :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
B4776AF1-0172-4E05-B10F-7D9B8B05C257.jpeg 24F86D1F-61A0-49D7-8048-4C01109BAD87.jpeg

Absolutely love EVERYTHING you’re wearing. And what is the bracelet next to your watch? Is it yellow gold & does it have charms on? Looks perfect!

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock
609A80E7-7F50-4190-BE89-057FB4217D1E.jpeg 017E1685-D3E6-45EE-AF05-34B4F60DB76C.jpeg CA221C93-9155-40C2-BC57-E437F64D916E.jpeg
Absolutely love EVERYTHING you’re wearing. And what is the bracelet next to your watch? Is it yellow gold & does it have charms on? Looks perfect!

Alex T. Thank you! I grew up loving gold charm bracelets and always wanted one and was so thrilled when my husband started one for me! The bracelet and charms are by Heather B. Moore. She does lots of custom work as well. For example she’ll take a person’s handwritten note and hand etch it into a piece for you! That’s so personalized! The charms I have are all yellow gold, rose gold or white gold. I also chose to have tiny diamonds in all of mine. There are so many options; you can do any customization your heart desires including silver. They truly have heirloom pieces. My bracelet is not on the website and was a special piece. It has tiny diamonds in three of the links. I tried to capture the sweetness for you. Hopefully I succeeded. We buy from a shop in Aspen where they have trunk shows and then they put the charm on for you and ship it as well. I’ve also met Heather and she seems to care about the quality, the pieces and her clients. Great testimonials on her website and Instagram pages

The backs are sweet as well. ❤️

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
609A80E7-7F50-4190-BE89-057FB4217D1E.jpeg 017E1685-D3E6-45EE-AF05-34B4F60DB76C.jpeg CA221C93-9155-40C2-BC57-E437F64D916E.jpeg

Alex T. Thank you! I grew up loving gold charm bracelets and always wanted one and was so thrilled when my husband started one for me! The bracelet and charms are by Heather B. Moore. She does lots of custom work as well. For example she’ll take a person’s handwritten note and hand etch it into a piece for you! That’s so personalized! The charms I have are all yellow gold, rose gold or white gold. I also chose to have tiny diamonds in all of mine. There are so many options; you can do any customization your heart desires including silver. They truly have heirloom pieces. My bracelet is not on the website and was a special piece. It has tiny diamonds in three of the links. I tried to capture the sweetness for you. Hopefully I succeeded. We buy from a shop in Aspen where they have trunk shows and then they put the charm on for you and ship it as well. I’ve also met Heather and she seems to care about the quality, the pieces and her clients. Great testimonials on her website and Instagram pages

The backs are sweet as well. ❤️

This is just gorgeous! It looks so eclectic & unique, which i’m all over generally as I like to be a bit different from the women around me. Maybe i’m weird :lol: Going to check out Heather’s website right now! Thank you for the lovely pictures :wavey:

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock
88573FBC-1D1C-4A55-8DA7-CEE25AE63D41.png 23CB7091-70F7-4610-AA7A-FA8B2DC97CFE.png
This is just gorgeous! It looks so eclectic & unique, which i’m all over generally as I like to be a bit different from the women around me. Maybe i’m weird :lol: Going to check out Heather’s website right now! Thank you for the lovely pictures :wavey:

If you like eclectic & unique you should check out Seal & Scribe on Instagram. She sells through Jewels By Grace.

The attached photo is from Seal & Scribe’s Instagram page of the piece my husband bought me...and I never take it off. Ever.

My Heart With Love is Beating

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wowza!:kiss2: Pure perfection. :appl:
And OMG your sweetie pie is precious.:kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MrsKBP I’m glad you told me about your necklace, as I was going to ask about that too but didn’t want too look like I had a girl crush on you :lol:

I have never seen anything like this before & it’s beautiful, but the inscription almost brought a tear to my eye! It’s SO lovely - your husband must be very special. And I’d love to play in your jewelry box! What else is hiding in there I wonder....?!

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock

I forgot to say...If I'm not mistaken my sweater is Velvet by Graham & Spencer. I don't think they still have this sweater but they have truly lovely sweaters...check them out. They are known for their cashmere & classic designs. The pants are by Prana, the Brenna pant and I love how versatile and stretchy they are! They always carry these pants so it should be there. The robe is a favorite of mine. My girlfriend has a shop called Mela & Roam. Go to their page and select shop then robes! It is hand-printed using carved teak blocks. It's very soft cotton and easy to travel with. I pack it for all of my travels!

Reactions: AV_

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock
21A4F9DC-80DD-4E00-8C6B-0D1633F15994.jpeg FBA820A5-4D06-4894-90DC-6EADD636C0C2.jpeg Today’s earrings are my new faves for everyday. Raw diamond inside out huggies! They feel vintage, classy and go with everything!

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh fun! Anything to take more photos :lol: 4.67 center marquise on a 4.5 size finger flanked with step cut trapezoids

AC1B83E1-C2D7-49E4-AEA6-E721BA497277.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results