shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life perspective

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock
Oh fun! Anything to take more photos :lol: 4.67 center marquise on a 4.5 size finger flanked with step cut trapezoids

AC1B83E1-C2D7-49E4-AEA6-E721BA497277.jpeg

Can I just say....you have such pretty hands! Total hand envy!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can I just say....you have such pretty hands! Total hand envy!

Awe! Thanks!! I hate my hands so that is such a nice compliment, I have short stubby fingers and scars on my knuckles.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
E7D6726E-588C-4DCA-B634-9A29655A9D7B.jpeg

Bella 4.56 L VS1 of my huge 6.75 finger

Oooh love love love.:love: Bella is holding her own!!! Bold and beautiful and bella bella!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got back from Adam's (Old World Diamonds) and these earrings are TDF gorgeous! Terrible selfie but had to take one for you girls. Good real life perspective. These babies are beautiful and my photos do them no justice whatsoever.

Old mine cut deliciousness.:love:

oldminecutdanglesfromadam.jpg.png

and studs

oecstuds.jpg.png

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just got back from Adam's (Old World Diamonds) and these earrings are TDF gorgeous! Terrible selfie but had to take one for you girls. Good real life perspective. These babies are beautiful and my photos do them no justice whatsoever.

Old mine cut deliciousness.:love:

oldminecutdanglesfromadam.jpg.png

and studs

oecstuds.jpg.png
I love those drops on you! What are the stats on those?! They are gorgeous!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love those drops on you! What are the stats on those?! They are gorgeous!

I think they are just a drop over 3 carat J VS2 OMC. They are gorgeous.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found this pic taken in Sept 2017, at the hairdresser's.

It was a VCA day (Vintage Alhambra pave earrings are no longer mine though).

Lien_Sept 2017.jpg

Hahaha LOVE! And I love that I am not the only one who takes photos at my hairdresser's.:lol::lol::lol:
That is a gorgeous and very glamorous bling shot @Phoenix!:love:

From last winter February 2018...and the very last time I had a haircut and highlights...need a cut desperately.:knockout:

missyandtueymarch2018.jpeg.png

It's a terrible photo of the bling (and it isn't my bling anymore) but I had to share because you are not alone in taking photos at your hairdresser's.:cheeky:

Some more bling photos...this was my hairdresser's OMC.

tueysmomsomc.jpg

and after his magic but at another time and not the same visit.

tueyandmissyhighlights.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, very cute, @missy. I have a similar photo taken recently when I had lowlights put into my hair. My man laughed so hard when I shared it with him.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, very cute, @missy. I have a similar photo taken recently when I had lowlights put into my hair. My man laughed so hard when I shared it with him.

Haha yes, and Greg is with me the entire visit generally. Reading the magazines and waiting patiently. He's used to all the photo taking of bling and such.
I edited the photo to include T's OMC...He has since sold it but it was very lovely. In fact I brought it to Adam to see if he wanted to buy it but ultimately T sold it to someone else.

Oh you are right...I think they were lowlights T added to my hair...not highlights. LOL I do not know the lingo stlll as I do it so infrequently. :oops2:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha yes, and Greg is with me the entire visit generally. Reading the magazines and waiting patiently. He's used to all the photo taking of bling and such.
I edited the photo to include T's OMC...He has since sold it but it was very lovely. In fact I brought it to Adam to see if he wanted to buy it but ultimately T sold it to someone else.

Greg is a sweetheart. Most men would not even step foot into a hairdresser's, let alone wait with you. Love your hair!

His OMC is beautiful. But I bet yours was a lot more :love:.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Now I want to go to the hairdresser for a cut and deep condition

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now I want to go to the hairdresser for a cut and deep condition

Haha you and me both @KKJohnson. It's been 9 months for me. I hate going because my hair is so awful and I am losing it by the handful...that's the reason I haven't gone for so long.;(

Since this is a bling thread to cheer up my depressing comments here ya go. More of T's yummy OMC.

omctuey.jpg

omctuey.jpeg

Love the way diamonds take on the color of the environment...beautiful chameleons for sure.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, sorry to hear you're still losing hair {{hugs}}. Hope you find an answer soon.

That OMC is really gorgeous. What colour is it?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, sorry to hear you're still losing hair {{hugs}}. Hope you find an answer soon.

That OMC is really gorgeous. What colour is it?

Thank you @Phoenix. I appreciate your good wishes and (((Hugs))) back at ya. Hope all is well with you.

He did not have it GIA graded...we were guessing it was around ST but I cannot remember the details now...he has since sold it.

paperunicorn

Shiny_Rock
Dropping a few randoms. Wearing my OEC ring in two, though you can barely see it in the full length photo (just for scale I guess? LOL) and a toi et moi I got from a fellow PSer with an opal halo in the other. The kitty is my baby Claude.
IMG_0669.jpg IMG_0590.jpg IMG_0528.PNG

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
This is my favorite thread! Here's my first contribution. I was taking a picture of my fun new Ted Baker watch, but the AVC ring stole the spotlight. 1.4 ct on 5.75 size finger. O color.
Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 6.46.16 PM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last few days of 2018 enjoying the beach. Look how blue the sky is. The colors are amazing. There is beauty all around and I appreciate every single moment here. The sounds of the ocean, the soft sand and the crisp skyline. And all the gorgeous birds.

bubbalahatbeachdec2018.jpg.png

A still shot from the video I took yesterday of the birds.
birdsflyingoverbeach.jpg.png

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last few days of 2018 enjoying the beach. Look how blue the sky is. The colors are amazing. There is beauty all around and I appreciate every single moment here. The sounds of the ocean, the soft sand and the crisp skyline. And all the gorgeous birds.

bubbalahatbeachdec2018.jpg.png

A still shot from the video I took yesterday of the birds.
birdsflyingoverbeach.jpg.png

Oooh Bubbalah looks gorgeous and perfect @missy! And the beach is such a beautiful place to be :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results