shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life perspective

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty together! I would love to see your watch and bracelet stack...I’m always afraid of scratching the watch crystal..Do you wear bracelets on the other hand as well?

Thanks @Mamabean ! The watch is a 31mm Rolex and the bracelet is 14k white gold from a local jeweler that my husband gifted me years ago. I wear them together almost daily (I am terrible about rotating my jewelry...unlike my bags! LOL). I haven't had any issues with scratching, though I don't think I could ever bring myself to stack a bangle bracelet with my watch. :shock: I rarely wear bracelets on my right wrist. I think I need to make it a goal to rotate out my jewelry more. I do pretty good with necklaces, but that's about it.

RolyStack.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks @Mamabean ! The watch is a 31mm Rolex and the bracelet is 14k white gold from a local jeweler that my husband gifted me years ago. I wear them together almost daily (I am terrible about rotating my jewelry...unlike my bags! LOL). I haven't had any issues with scratching, though I don't think I could ever bring myself to stack a bangle bracelet with my watch. :shock: I rarely wear bracelets on my right wrist. I think I need to make it a goal to rotate out my jewelry more. I do pretty good with necklaces, but that's about it.

RolyStack.jpg
Thanks for the pic! I love it!
I force myself to rotate because I do the same thing and just keep wearing a combination I like..;-)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Teddy and me
and Bubbalah makes three

Real life perspective from last night. Cannot miss her. Even I don't need my reading glasses for this pic :lol:
Excuse my goofy expression. My dh was making me laugh lol.

You can also sort of see the little necklace I was wearing and my earring showing there just a bit too.

missyandteddyroosevelt.jpg.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
C86BAFFE-603B-4D1C-9475-1838C7DC48EF.jpeg My DH snapped this photo a few weeks ago, we were out celebrating my 50th. So excited about my first Cartier watch :love:, also wearing my ER 2.41ct soli. Thanks for letting me share.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Teddy and me
and Bubbalah makes three

Real life perspective from last night. Cannot miss her. Even I don't need my reading glasses for this pic :lol:
Excuse my goofy expression. My dh was making me laugh lol.

You can also sort of see the little necklace I was wearing and my earring showing there just a bit too.

missyandteddyroosevelt.jpg.png

W0w! :love: Even from a distance you can't miss Bubbalah! Gorgeous, and you look beautiful @missy!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
C86BAFFE-603B-4D1C-9475-1838C7DC48EF.jpeg My DH snapped this photo a few weeks ago, we were out celebrating my 50th. So excited about my first Cartier watch :love:, also wearing my ER 2.41ct soli. Thanks for letting me share.
:shock: 50th-what? 50th half birthday? Is that a typo? Omg can I know every detail of your lifestyle and regime and product so son i can copy? Haha! You look great!!!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:shock: 50th-what? 50th half birthday? Is that a typo? Omg can I know every detail of your lifestyle and regime and product so son i can copy? Haha! You look great!!!
Haha... @pearaffair you’re too kind:kiss2:
My regime is nothing special, I think I’m blessed to have good genes and I love dabbling in trying out new skin care products. I never go out without wearing sunscreen, rain, hail or shine, it’s a must living in Australia as the sun is so harsh.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Happy 50th! Your bling and you look gorgeous.:love:
Welcome to the 50 plus club.:kiss:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shut up, missy, you’re over 50?!!!!!

I think diamonds must be good for one’s Health. :P2

Lol it must be.:bigsmile:
I’m 53. However I feel 23 most days. At least mentally :P2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Aww thanks @Sparkles88 :kiss2: but if I may correct you...50 is the new 30 :P2
:kiss:
OMG ladies !! You make me believe there is a life out there ! I am almost 32, two small kids back to back , exhausted , without a good sleep in a last five years :eek2: , I cannot say my body falls apart ,but every once in a while I see those body changes ,skin changes ,new gray hair and it’s kind of scary !!!!!!!! So what’s your secrets ?? No food ?? My biggest concern is that I cannot lose weight that easy as I used to do . I never restricted myself with any foods , but I guess ,now it’s time bcs my yongest is 2 , and I still have those extra 4-5 pounds in me and they don’t wanna go away .

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG ladies !! You make me believe there is a life out there ! I am almost 32, two small kids back to back , exhausted , without a good sleep in a last five years :eek2: , I cannot say my body falls apart ,but every once in a while I see those body changes ,skin changes ,new gray hair and it’s kind of scary !!!!!!!! So what’s your secrets ?? No food ?? My biggest concern is that I cannot lose weight that easy as I used to do . I never restricted myself with any foods , but I guess ,now it’s time bcs my yongest is 2 , and I still have those extra 4-5 pounds in me and they don’t wanna go away .

I always protect myself from the sun. I don't smoke or drink alcohol. I laugh a lot every day. I workout every day. I find something to be grateful for every day. I am in a healthy loving relationship and that goes a long way to being content and feeling good IMO. And lol not having kids. That has helped I am sure.:lol:

Sleep is a critical component but not one I get to enjoy quality wise nor quantity wise so luckily so far it hasn't caught up with me but it might one day...

And genetics matters too but I definitely think environment plays big role and you can control a lot re aging.

As for the weight I eat healthfully and workout every day and it is second nature to me now. Which is a good thing because I am hypothyroid and have Hashimoto's so it is very easy to gain weight.

And @Golden_bird if I may add don't be tough on yourself. Be kind to yourself as you would be to other people. I bet you look great and a few extra pounds can be helpful as one ages. It softens the face. Having kids puts a toll on you but it is a priceless gift that you would never trade just to look younger!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am right there with you... but two years and one kid behind you ;-)

When I start to feel bad I just remind myself of that big warm squishy mom hug feeling. So comforting. So if I grow older to be a big squishy mama providing the warmest most cushiony hugs, I can live with that! But I certainly appreciate people that look great at any age!

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I always protect myself from the sun. I don't smoke or drink alcohol. I laugh a lot every day. I workout every day. I find something to be grateful for every day. I am in a healthy loving relationship and that goes a long way to being content and feeling good IMO. And lol not having kids. That has helped I am sure.:lol:

Sleep is a critical component but not one I get to enjoy quality wise nor quantity wise so luckily so far it hasn't caught up with me but it might one day...

And genetics matters too but I definitely think environment plays big role and you can control a lot re aging.

As for the weight I eat healthfully and workout every day and it is second nature to me now. Which is a good thing because I am hypothyroid and have Hashimoto's so it is very easy to gain weight.

And @Golden_bird if I may add don't be tough on yourself. Be kind to yourself as you would be to other people. I bet you look great and a few extra pounds can be helpful as one ages. It softens the face. Having kids puts a toll on you but it is a priceless gift that you would never trade just to look younger!
Thank you @missy !! Sometimes you just get lost in a daily routine and prioritize your children, but I guess if the mother is in good condition, everybody else is awesome too !!:))) Thank you for your tips ! In this case , I will put “my diamonds “ :)))) in perspective :)) good thing abour these diamonds :roll2:, the older the are , the bigger they are :)) and I don’t think a diamond shrinkage can happen:lol: 4C0B5EBA-7982-4929-AC9A-694BEE63D78D.jpeg 9462C1D4-32E5-4178-9D6E-A189504E73B5.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy !! Sometimes you just get lost in a daily routine and prioritize your children, but I guess if the mother is in good condition, everybody else is awesome too !!:))) Thank you for your tips ! In this case , I will put “my diamonds “ :)))) in perspective :)) good thing abour these diamonds :roll2:, the older the are , the bigger they are :)) and I don’t think a diamond shrinkage can happen:lol: 4C0B5EBA-7982-4929-AC9A-694BEE63D78D.jpeg 9462C1D4-32E5-4178-9D6E-A189504E73B5.jpeg

Your very most precious and beautiful gems. Nothing could ever compare. :kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

They are SO gorgeous! I could just eat them!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are SO gorgeous! I could just eat them!

Hahaha I say this too lol. I am never sure if people get it though but lol yes I agree. They are just so delicious!:kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
St Patty's Day real life perspective...
it isn't easy being green and recovering from hand surgery but Bubbalah is A OK on the right hand for now...

missystpattysday2019.jpg

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
5854C3CB-1EF8-4556-9658-E4F021A31BC1.jpeg

It’s a small Cartier Tank watch. The brass cuff is a small as well. The pear ring on the stack is a 2.5 carat with a 1:1.70 ratio if that helps, it’s a fairly long pear.

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Your very most precious and beautiful gems. Nothing could ever compare. :kiss2:
Thank you !!:))) your comment cracked me up :))) “you will eat them “ that’s not easy hahaha they run so fast :lol-2: my little one is learning life way too quickly ! Before she would come to me and ask for chocolate or candy ,and def in rare occasion I would give her some . Now she learnt how to pull a chair to the cupboard,claim to secret boxes with candies ,quickly take some and hide in the closet :lol-2: once I got scared bcs couldn’t find her , found her In the closet chewing on huge bar of chocolate :mrgreen2: 083FF261-40AF-4A80-8EE9-F19483BB29B6.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results