Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life perspective

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome!! @goldenfire suggested a possible SoCal get-together, but we don't know who is out here. When I saw the radio stations in your picture, I suspected you were SoCal! :P2

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! I was so taken by her adorableness I almost missed your incredible ring DF! What beauties...both! :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OHMAN DF--your Granddaughter is such a CUTIE PATOOTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rainy day Bubbalah today. I find an early morning walk on the beach cathartic in all sorts of weather but especially in the rain. Soothing and tranquil.

bubbalahrainyday.jpg.png

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
I visited my mother, today, to celebrate my birthday, and bring her Christmas gifts. Our house has been hit with illness, since Thanksgiving (knock on wood, I’m the healthy one, and caretaker), so this is our first visit in over a month.
DH took some photos of all of us, and I took photos of him with everyone. When I started going through them, this one caught my eye, immediately.
I have decided that when/DSS sets in, I will revisit this photo. My DD’s face is blocked out, since she’s a minor.
I cannot believe the presence of my EC on my hand, in this photo!
#EndALZ
EB54B0C6-A228-486D-8C76-BA301D520C6A.jpeg
@Matthews1127 How is your Mother? You are the Best daughter:saint:

Bayek

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire in Maine we say: She's a keepah! so much cuteness and gorgeous bling (her eyes, your ring!).. I agree with Missy, you are very very rich in life.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond
    An Excellent K Color Graded Diamond
    Astounding AVR
    Astounding AVR
    Cushion Cut- Three Ways
    Cushion Cut- Three Ways

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.