shape
carat
color
clarity

Question: would you wear this as a daily or not?

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
@joey_v I know you have done a lot of research and you have a generous budget (hence the big oval and pear), but I have to ask have you considered one of these for the optimal light performance? I mean look at the ASET. This is, of course, is earth mined, but I’m sure Rhino could cut you a large lab version. Or, you could just buy this one, bezel it and she could wear it everyday…

291A26F2-BE2C-4789-814B-7147C372B681.jpeg

This is my dream in an elongated stone! I love his ovals!!!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would have no problem rocking that baby on my finger, maybe not every day or every location, but I definitely would love the option to wear it whenever I wanted. It's stunning!

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hubby upgraded me to current 5.5 round. I love it. He was talking about another upgrade and I said no. He’s just a big is better guy lol. I may be tempted in the future but current ring gets a lot of attention even with friends that could afford it. I truly believe non pricescopers tend to judge. If they don’t really love and appreciate diamonds they just jump to conclusions. But guess what? I don’t care lol!!!!!!!! I wear all my Jewellry for ME. So if your wife loves it her height and lifestyle do not matter. Can’t wear my Jewellry to and into the grave so I will enjoy it now.

joey_v

Shiny_Rock
It is, but I think that one of the reasons it has top light performance.
That deep, difficult to set without looking too tall. Especially given small face up dimensions. That 3 Ct has the depth of a near 6 Ct but the top face up dimensions of a 2 ct.

joey_v

Shiny_Rock
I would have no problem rocking that baby on my finger, maybe not every day or every location, but I definitely would love the option to wear it whenever I wanted. It's stunning!

I set it on a temporary silver setting, size 9 for the wife as she wears it around the house.

Attachments

• 9DA01B7B-DB61-42CA-B4DE-82332848808C.jpeg
    9DA01B7B-DB61-42CA-B4DE-82332848808C.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 86
  • E5D0298F-2372-4D4F-865D-AE9EA1BB44FC.jpeg
    E5D0298F-2372-4D4F-865D-AE9EA1BB44FC.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 86

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I set it on a temporary silver setting, size 9 for the wife as she wears it around the house.

It really is a gorgeous oval.. :kiss2: I would love to see it on your wife’s hand for perspective.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
100% yes I would wear it every day! I’m older and I live in a city no one would question if I could afford it. If only my husband would do such a nice thing!

ariaaaa

Rough_Rock
The hot glue! Hahahaha incredible.

I am also 5 ft tall, not particularly flashy, but live in a relatively HCOL area. My center stone is just over 5ct, though admittedly likely faces up smaller than yours since it's both smaller in general, and also an emerald cut.

I will wear a smaller ring when I'm traveling for work but otherwise wear my ring every day. I would definitely wear that gorgeous oval every day, and see no qualms about doing so. Something about a giant ring with a non-flashy outfit just seems to work.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

waxing lyrical

Shiny_Rock
I live in NorCal. My current is a 3+ ct three-stone. My eventual upgrade/addition will be a 2.5-3 ct. OEC, either mined or lab. This is my sweet spot. I definitely consider my environment and circle. Really, anything larger than 1.5 ct. stands out where I live. I love looking at big bling, but there’s a point that it’s too large for everyday wear, for me.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results