shape
carat
color
clarity

Question: would you wear this as a daily or not?

joey_v

Shiny_Rock
It’s whether or not that it bothers the wearer. All I can say is, get big stones bc YOU (not you in particular, but generally) love them, not to prove something. And many PSers truly don’t care about judgment or homogeneity, and many care a lot, and then there’s prob a normal distribution in between.

Agreed.

In my case, the large stone was to complete a design in mind and to prove that it’s a special ring. Not to prove to others that it’s a % of someone’s net worth.

That said, I have found a 4.6ct D VS 1 oval that faces up about 85% of the 6.75 Ct oval so we shall see where that goes. It might be a good overall compromise.

glitterbomb

Shiny_Rock
Agreed.

In my case, the large stone was to complete a design in mind and to prove that it’s a special ring. Not to prove to others that it’s a % of someone’s net worth.

That said, I have found a 4.6ct D VS 1 oval that faces up about 85% of the 6.75 Ct oval so we shall see where that goes. It might be a good overall compromise.

May I ask why you're trying a smaller oval instead of a larger pear?

HerefortheBling

Shiny_Rock
Oops!

I mean 4.6 pear!

Not oval.

Oh, that sounds promising! Oval was my dream ring shape, or so I thought. At the jewelers when I went to look at the oval in person, the jeweler brought out a pear (just to try). I fell in love!

I ended up buying both, but I never wear the oval, but I wear the pear all the time (and it's my hubby's favorite). I've been looking for a larger pear too because it's really just a lovely shape on the finger.

Micina

Rough_Rock
Trade
Oops!

I mean 4.6 pear!

Not oval.

I mean 4.6 pear!>>> sounds like a plan!!
Just want to give you different perspective. Having two huge diamonds which your wife can’t wear at the same time is really best presents for now?

If it’s me, I will go with 4.6 pear and choose some designed diamond which she can wear at the same time on her different hands.

Here is my GRAFF wild flowers. I love to wear with my 3+ oval. Yes, someday I wanna have minded 7ct emerald or something with D/E but for now I am enjoying my choices. Because I am still not the position to travel world with bodyguards or taking super yacht with several skippers so not comfortable to wear diamond on my fingers which is the same value with our beautiful Italian super car without security around me.

Yes, you are thinking LGD so not that value but dangerous people won’t consider that carefully before attack us…

People has different lifestyle so if two huge diamonds is what she love, go for it! But just adding different angle for your choice. Good luck!

2A4600B7-DDE2-4648-8E3A-D19523A5E974.jpeg

Last edited:

joey_v

Shiny_Rock
I mean 4.6 pear!>>> sounds like a plan!!
Just want to give you different perspective. Having two huge diamonds which your wife can’t wear at the same time is really best presents for now?

If it’s me, I will go with 4.6 pear and choose some designed diamond which she can wear at the same time on her different hands.

Here is my GRAFF wild flowers. I love to wear with my 3+ oval. Yes, someday I wanna have minded 7ct emerald or something with D/E but for now I am enjoying my choices. Because I am still not the position to travel world with bodyguards or taking super yacht with several skippers so not comfortable to wear diamond on my fingers which is the same value with our beautiful Italian super car without security around me.

Yes, you are thinking LGD so not that value but dangerous people won’t consider that carefully before attack us…

People has different lifestyle so if two huge diamonds is what she love, go for it! But just adding different angle for your choice. Good luck!

2A4600B7-DDE2-4648-8E3A-D19523A5E974.jpeg
Good points
I would saying she liked the 4.6 pear
Then I would get rid of both 3.1 pear and the 6.75 oval.
It would be a compromise of both I suppose.

We shall see

I don’t like the shape of the 4.6 pear as I see it currently

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Glad you are bringing in a bigger pear because that’s what she wants. Can’t wait to see it.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I personally like the pear on her more than the oval. But in the end it should be her choice!

joey_v

Shiny_Rock
Ah
That’s a huge round. Not sure if I would go down in specs like that though.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results