shape
carat
color
clarity

PS research paid off -- Custom e-ring on finger!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/10/2008 9:59:01 PM
Author:Uptown_Girl
I am so happy I stumbled upon Pricescope all these months ago! I''ve learned so much about diamond quality and diamond care and was able to educate (prod...) my amazing but clueless BF on the ins and outs of the e-ring buying process. I guarantee that my ring would be half as nice as what we ended up with if not for PS. Thank you, Pricescope experts!!!
36.gif

I''ve been lurking for a long time and only officially joined a few weeks back. I never dreamed I''d be getting my ring so soon, but DBF (now fiance!!!) managed to surprise me...even though I had more or less picked out all the components of the ring! We chose Whiteflash for the center stone, but I had fallen in love with a setting from a designer in NYC. My boy wanted to produce the whole thing at WF; I was hesitant and concerned that the design wouldn''t live up to what I had set my mind and heart on. I was silly to question!! My DBF moved forward with having WF custom design a setting like the one I wanted -- and it is perfect! I can''t imagine having anything else. The ACA diamonds in the melee portion of my setting enhance my center stone and I love seeing all the arrows in those tiny sparklers!! I could only get that from our friends at Whiteflash.

We got engaged over Valentine''s Day while on a surprise ski trip to Colorado. Just me, the softly falling snow, the love of my life, and my gorgeous ring!!
30.gif

STATS:
0.94 I VVS2 RB from Whiteflash''s Expert Selection
AGS Cert
Setting is 0.75 ctw in ACA melee, all F/G VS, in platinum

It''s not huge like some of the wild ones we see so often on PS, but it''s all MINE! And I love it.
*tear tear* sounds like it was an absolutely beautiful proposal! congratulations uptown_girl!!!!

that custom setting is fabulous!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/10/2008 10:01:05 PM
Author: Uptown_Girl
That''s fire...right?!
It certainly is.
30.gif
Great shot.

And wow, I am drooling over your ring. I love it, and don''t think I''ve ever seen one quite like it. So unique, so well proportioned, and the lines just flow with a definite gracefullness. Beautiful!

Congrats, you''ve got a stunner there!

2danes

Shiny_Rock
I am in LOVE with your setting!
It''s very much what I might want to do with the resetting of my diamond.
WF did an amazing job.
I might need to reconsider the setting I''d picked out and see if WF could do a custom job
for us.

Congratulations!
A truly STUNNING ring!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Congrats, that ring is fantastic!! Isn''t it amazing how far a lil research can go...

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
um excuse me...but it looks HUGE on your hand!!!!!
31.gif

its a very pretty setting, i dont think ive seen a halo setting lkike yours yet! congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif

sbuffaloe

Rough_Rock
Wow! I love it, love it, love
emteeth.gif
Mainly, because it looks alot like mine congratulations on a bee yu ti ful choice!!

shells ring 475.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is very special, unique, beautiful - WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement
36.gif
36.gif
Your ring is lovely - unique but still classic-looking, and I love how it has a vintage flair. Very pretty!! Thanks so much for sharing
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful. I love the setting!!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous and unique! congrats!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh that is one sparkley ring! congrats!!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE that setting! WF did an excellent job! It''s really lovely! Well done!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
That is a very pretty and wonderfully done ring
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!!! I love all the detail and subtleties of the setting and that center stone is fabulous!!!
Congrats on your engagement!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ohhh, verrrry pretty! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring, congratulations on your engagement!

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
that is one gorgeous ring! i would have never guessed the stone was under a carat, it looks huge on your finger. the basket is my favorite part :)

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring, I love it! Congratulations on your engagement too!
36.gif

Uptown_Girl

Rough_Rock
Thanks EVERYONE for the wonderful compliments! I wish I had time to reply to you all, but please know I am so happy to have your feedback. I know my style isn''t everyone''s style, but I do appreciate those who like my ring saying so!!!!

I''m going to continue honing my photography skills -- hopefully I''ll have prettier pix of my ring to share soon-ish!

Thanks again...
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Love the ring, Love the shoes!
Whiteflash did a beautiful piece.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring
30.gif
Congrats on your engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results