shape
carat
color
clarity

PS research paid off -- Custom e-ring on finger!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Uptown_Girl

Rough_Rock
I am so happy I stumbled upon Pricescope all these months ago! I''ve learned so much about diamond quality and diamond care and was able to educate (prod...) my amazing but clueless BF on the ins and outs of the e-ring buying process. I guarantee that my ring would be half as nice as what we ended up with if not for PS. Thank you, Pricescope experts!!!
36.gif

I''ve been lurking for a long time and only officially joined a few weeks back. I never dreamed I''d be getting my ring so soon, but DBF (now fiance!!!) managed to surprise me...even though I had more or less picked out all the components of the ring! We chose Whiteflash for the center stone, but I had fallen in love with a setting from a designer in NYC. My boy wanted to produce the whole thing at WF; I was hesitant and concerned that the design wouldn''t live up to what I had set my mind and heart on. I was silly to question!! My DBF moved forward with having WF custom design a setting like the one I wanted -- and it is perfect! I can''t imagine having anything else. The ACA diamonds in the melee portion of my setting enhance my center stone and I love seeing all the arrows in those tiny sparklers!! I could only get that from our friends at Whiteflash.

We got engaged over Valentine''s Day while on a surprise ski trip to Colorado. Just me, the softly falling snow, the love of my life, and my gorgeous ring!!
30.gif

STATS:
0.94 I VVS2 RB from Whiteflash''s Expert Selection
AGS Cert
Setting is 0.75 ctw in ACA melee, all F/G VS, in platinum

It''s not huge like some of the wild ones we see so often on PS, but it''s all MINE! And I love it.

WF custom for ME 1.jpg

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! What a beauty! Congratulations on your engagement!

Uptown_Girl

Rough_Rock
Only a few pix exist right now -- I''m waiting on sunnier days and a bouquet of flowers to take some of those amazing shots you PS experts take! But here''s what I''ve got for now...

WF custom for ME 5.jpg

Uptown_Girl

Rough_Rock
That''s fire...right?!

WF custom for ME 2.jpg

Uptown_Girl

Rough_Rock
I do love my ring...

WF custom for ME 3.jpg

Uptown_Girl

Rough_Rock
The center stone looks fuzzy in this one...it''s not at all that way in person! SUCH A SPARKLER!!

WF custom for ME 4.jpg

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous ring !!! and Congrats on your engagement.

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
I love the unique setting. How did you come up with the setting? It''s a lovely ring and looks great on your finger!
Congrats on your engagement!

Cocosgirl

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!! Your ring is beautiful and looks like an antique! Your DBF is a keeper for pulling that off for you!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is truly one of the nicest designs I''ve seen in a very long time...It does evoke an air of antique, which I adore. The lines, the size, the way the halo is done, it''s just fantastic. I can see why you''re so thrilled with it. Wear it in good health and happiness!

Uptown_Girl

Rough_Rock
Thank you nclrgirl, cnkav, chiapet, and cocosgirl!! Y''all are sweet to comment.

Chia: it''s "inspired" by a setting from Saturn Jewels. Their website doesn''t have many pictures of their AMAZING designs, but the one like mine is featured there. I love that it''s a vintage-style -- definitely "me."

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congrats on your engagement!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is very beautiful. I adore the design of it and it looks gorgeous on your hand. Congratulations.

Linda

Uptown_Girl

Rough_Rock
Surfgirl, you have made my night!!! The pix of your ring -- including that one in your avatar -- have been some of my absolute favorites since I started hanging around PS. THANK YOU for the compliment on my own antique-y ring!!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
congrats!
36.gif
your ring is lovely!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, WF did a great job executing this design, it''s perfection. It''s simply stunning. Enjoy and congrats on your engagement!!!

BlueJeans

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I love love your ring! I haven''t seen such a wonderful setting in quite a while, just beautiful! I must have a ton more pictures!!!!
1.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Wow, the detail. It''s gorgeous. I''m sooo excited because they will be doing my ring soon!!!
36.gif

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
unbelievable! definately one of my favs on PS that i''ve seen so far! i bet it sparkles like nuts, congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, they did do an outstanding job on that setting! It is gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement!

Uptown_Girl

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for the PS love! I know I love my ring, but it''s nice to hear from others who appreciate it too.

Forgot about these additional pictures... Still not great ones.

WF custom for ME 6.jpg

Uptown_Girl

Rough_Rock
Last of the ones I have right now -- not a clear shot of the ring, but you can see the basket better.

WF Custom for ME 7.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh my Uptown_Girl, your ering is just BEAU
30.gif
TI
30.gif
FUL!!

Congrats on your engagement...more pics please
4.gif
31.gif
3.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif

It''s absolutely stunning! I love the halo. It''s such a lovely antique(looking) and unique design. Really just gorgeous on you!
WOW!
30.gif
30.gif

Enjoy that beauty!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, very pretty! Congratulations.

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your engagement and your beautiful, unique ring!
36.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

You, your fiance and WF did an excellent job. I really like the design (I thought it might be a Beverly K at first glance)... I love the halo- kinda like flower petals. It has a nice flow to it as well. It looks like a substantial ring while remaining feminine... very unique. I LOVE it!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! I love your ring!!
30.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful! Congrats on your engagement!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Mazel Tov!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results