shape
carat
color
clarity

ps demographics?

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in Europe (Germany and France) - and let me tell you, bling just doesn't really happen here compared to the US or Asia. So I really need PS for my bling fix.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hong Kong, via the UK, Canada, and the US. I have 3 passports so if you ask me where I am from it depends on the circumstances. :D

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hong Kong, via the UK, Canada, and the US. I have 3 passports so if you ask me where I am from it depends on the circumstances. :D[/QUOTE

Haha.... me too, Aussie, Hong Kong and an UK passport :)

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandinavian but I guess you all guessed that... :wavey:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:) You're like my cousins in Sydney, then, they are Aussie +HK+UK. Most of my family and friends have at least 2, if not 3, nationalities. Definitely comes in handy when going on vacation and you can choose which passport to use in order to avoid having to apply for a visa! ;-)

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Another UK PSer here :wavey:

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's a small world after all!!!
Missy, I grew up in Brighton Beach and Sheepshead Bay, and lived on Avenue U and Bedford Avenue when I first got married. I still have a lot of family there. My parents own a few buildings on Coney Island Avenue in Brighton Beach and still have businesses there. Can you believe my parents bought one building for something like $60k and now I can't even imagine what it's worth.
I worked for 10 years as a nurse at Maimonides Medical Center. My husband worked at the 60th Pct, which is in Coney Island. That's how I originally met him. Of course, he moved on from there over the years but he ended his career as a lieutenant there, which is what he always wanted to do.
Now I live 2- 2 1/2 hours away!
I miss Brooklyn!

Ooh KaeKae are you any chance moving near the Jersey Shore (central NJ)?

Kayla did you know (and I could be wrong but I think it is something like this) one out of every 7 people you meet in the USA are originally from Brooklyn NY?:cheeky: Hello Brooklyn in the house.:lol:

Sandeek would you be willing to share about how far you are from NYC?

I'm from Brooklyn and we split our time now b/w Brooklyn and the Jersey Shore.

Another Brooklyn girl in the house! Born and raised in Brooklyn. I went to school in the Brighton Beach/Sheepshead Bay area. Now living in North NJ about 15 minutes outside of the city. Mid thirties, no kids.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another Brooklyn girl in the house! Born and raised in Brooklyn. I went to school in the Brighton Beach/Sheepshead Bay area. Now living in North NJ about 15 minutes outside of the city. Mid thirties, no kids.

:wavey:

old-school-brooklyn-born-and-raised-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

brooklyngirlsrock.jpeg

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! That's cool! You grew up right where I did! I went to PS 253, Mark Twain JHS and Brooklyn Tech. My parents took me out of Brooklyn Tech my junior year And I graduated from St. Edmund's! I even went to Brooklyn College! Nice to meet you here!

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
NorCal born and raised over here! :wavey: Although most of my family is from LA (and previously Ireland), and my mom's side is all old southern roots. Turning 30 next month (if the "87" didn't tip you off :lol:), 2 kids.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Divorced female, living in Canada, loves long walks on the beach seeking single male ... Opps! Wrong forum! ;-)

Let me try this again.

Canadian here! Divorced with the two greatest (adult) children in the World and an amazing man in my life.

Haley87, one of my children was born in '87! I'd feel old if I wasn't so preoccupied with other things. This December (hey, that's part of my PS name!) I'll be 60! WooHoo! :dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results