shape
carat
color
clarity

ps demographics?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been reading lots of threads on ps and began wondering about the demographics of psers, geography and ages. Anyone know?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire will probably chime in here with all the stats he's collected over the years. He can also tell you the exact number of liberals and conservatives who post here. Enjoy!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol, so not interested in anything political but I seem to notice a lot of people from the US coasts and don't hear from many in the heartland or the south.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are lots of folks from the Midwest here! Me, DeeJay, Calliecake, Packrat, (when she was still posting) hmm, lots more who have been quiet recently, and whose names escape me at the moment. I know Southern posters exist as well. We have Canadians and Brits as well, and Australians!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm on the east coast. I'm pretty sure limosun is as well.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
South here

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are lots of folks from the Midwest here! Me, DeeJay, Calliecake, Packrat, (when she was still posting) hmm, lots more who have been quiet recently, and whose names escape me at the moment. I know Southern posters exist as well. We have Canadians and Brits as well, and Australians!

Monnie-- you are Texas, I think?

Bunches from Michigan a few years back. Some still pop in on occasion. A New Zealand too, if I remember correctly. One or two in Hawaii. South Africa. Plus so many more!

I'm Seattle area. A few of us around here plus the Eastern part of WA too.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
To think I only signed up to ask about a silly old rock, lol! I am learning a lot about the differences in US regions. A bit voyeuristic but so interesting.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a texas soccer mom. Most people here are more interested in high school football than diamonds! :lol:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TooPatient, I am in Indiana! My hair ain't big enough for Texas.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm an old fart in Southern California.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am a Southern California native that has been transplanted to the South Eastern Coast. However, I have called many places "home" including Europe. :)

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
New England here. I know a few others are in my neck of the woods

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am in New Mexico

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
West Coaster here, Oregon.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Antarctica! Damn bergs breaking up, just me and a couple penguins... literally chilling...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire will probably chime in here with all the stats he's collected over the years. He can also tell you the exact number of liberals and conservatives who post here. Enjoy!
FYI...There are only 3 conservatives who post here in HO and the rest are liberals..:mrgreen:

Last edited:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NYC suburbs.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
South Jersey here but originally from Brooklyn NY.
I'm 44 years old, married for 24 years with four kids.

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Melbourne, Australia, age 45, married

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
East coast (VA/MD/DC area)

Mrs2Ouch

Rough_Rock
Atlanta here! I stalk PS several times a day, I'm just way too busy to post much.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am across the pond in UK, in a town in the South West about 2 hours' drive from London.

DK :))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We once had a map. That might have been under the old administration. It lit up and everything. I am not kidding. All the real old timers will recall it.

Deb :wavey:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We once had a map. That might have been under the old administration. It lit up and everything. I am not kidding. All the real old timers will recall it.

Deb :wavey:

Geez Deb, now I AM feeling old today -- for the second time... the first was when I had a client say she couldn't write an earnest money check for a house contract because she "hadn't had a checkbook in years -- NOBODY writes checks anymore." And yes, I certainly remember our map.

Bu back to the original topic; this old fogey is in the Midwest -- Chicago to be exact.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SoCal, born and raised.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results