shape
carat
color
clarity

ps demographics?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We should plan a GTG and visit OWD! or maybe not, I don't want to be tempted!

Kayla, YES!!!! I am always up for that...:appl:

I am following you Missy I just looked, you have a 'few more' followers than me.. I am on your list. I will send you a shoutout...

LOL Tekate, I went on IG to find you and I had some trouble but will check it again later. Our internet is spotty here at times... And I feel like an internet technology noob all the time.:lol:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kayla, YES!!!! I am always up for that...:appl:

LOL Tekate, I went on IG to find you and I had some trouble but will check it again later. Our internet is spotty here at times... And I feel like an internet technology noob all the time.:lol:

I've tried to figure out how to send a message on Instagram.. not able to figure it out yet.. sheesh I consider myself somewhat saavy :(

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Minnesota - 50 miles nw of mpls. Work downtown. Yah commuting sucks.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1346.PNG Tekate,go to the person's ig and tap "message " right under their stats.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michigan!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In west Philadelphia, born and raised, on a playground is where I spent most of my days!

Oops wrong answer.
Born in Latin America.
Ethnically Asian/European.
Raised in LA.
Living in Silicon Valley.
Late 20s.
Married.
Democrat.
Pro- whatever the f anyone wants to do with their lives so long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.
Atheist.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In the 'burbs just outside of London.

Hoping to relocate to Austin, Tx in a few years.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I started life in the midwest. Then for uni I got a scholarship and moved to the west coast. Then back to the midwest. Then got a job where I ended up in the Northeast. Now I'm in the Southeast. The only places I haven't spent too much time is the Southwest because its too damn hot. I can't get with 120 degree weather.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
(((Hugs))) Sandeek! If you're ever visiting and have some free time please let me know.

Kayla ditto. We need to plan a GTG.

Tekate yes! Visiting your nephew and niece and grandniece anytime soon?
I most certainly will, Missy! And I might be persuaded to join in an Old World Diamonds visit as well! :)

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
California native 3rd generation, SF and Los Angeles, then Juneau and Anchorage, Alaska; now Arizona.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I started life in the midwest. Then for uni I got a scholarship and moved to the west coast. Then back to the midwest. Then got a job where I ended up in the Northeast. Now I'm in the Southeast. The only places I haven't spent too much time is the Southwest because its too damn hot. I can't get with 120 degree weather.

I'd love to meet you, Arcadian, and it was only 111 here In the Phoenix area today---bring your swimsuit!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in the Rocky Mountain West

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I'm from Finland (west coast, very near the sea)
52 years old
One wonderful husband
One daughter (on next month 20 years old)
One dog (deutcher schäferhund, 11 year and one cat 9 year)
On next month my hubby and I will celebrate our 21th anniversary

I know here in PS finds some other Finnish. Kalomeli, Roi and Mariedtiger are names I remember right now

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
From Alabama to California to NY - "lawn guy land".

(Penguins and I are waving hello from the Antarctica berg, @ceg )

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
From Alabama to California to NY - "lawn guy land".

(Penguins and I are waving hello from the Antarctica berg, @ceg )

Waving hi back! I hope your furry friends are keeping you warm.
P.S. I read your entry about happiness and I have a lot of degrees too - they never really made me happy (or smart either!)

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd love to meet you, Arcadian, and it was only 111 here In the Phoenix area today---bring your swimsuit!!!
ONLY she says...lol

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most of the crazy PSers live in the midwest and the east coast...;-)

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi there, I'm a newbie and I'm an Aussie from Perth. I stumbled on Pricescope randomly whilst googling jewelry and diamonds and now I'm a bit addicted to site. I check in regularly to see what's new and to admire all the beautiful inspiring bling :D

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there, I'm a newbie and I'm an Aussie from Perth. I stumbled on Pricescope randomly whilst googling jewelry and diamonds and now I'm a bit addicted to site. I check in regularly to see what's new and to admire all the beautiful inspiring bling :D

Hi :wavey: There are a number of PSers over in Perth!!!

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm a first generation Australian bloke around the age of 30, born to a greek and a mixed background/kiwi origin parent. Originally from Sydney, currently residing in Melbourne although if you ask then the ocean is my home.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HopeSpringsEternal

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I'm in Hertfordshire, UK, about 20 miles north of London. Have lived in So. Cal and have sisters and brothers who live there so we visit at least once a year.

Am in my late 30's, married with 2 daughters, 3 year old and 9 month old.

I'm new here but addicted and looking forward to majorly enhancing my bling collection in the near future. Bling is pretty limited where I live, people are just not into it so PS is my only fix!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1346.PNG Tekate,go to the person's ig and tap "message " right under their stats.

Thank you Monnie, I rarely if ever use my cell for communication, I'm so old, laptap lady is me.. I can't find it.. Does Missy have to accept me first as a follower for me to see stats? So sorry to bother you. and thank you again.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Monnie, I rarely if ever use my cell for communication, I'm so old, laptap lady is me.. I can't find it.. Does Missy have to accept me first as a follower for me to see stats? So sorry to bother you. and thank you again.

No bother! You can't send direct messages on IG via desktop version. It's a mobile app and not all features available on mobile are on desktop. So if you want to message Missy you will have to install the instagram app on your phone, or find a different medium through which to contact her (loupe troop?)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi tekate and Monnie. I'm out cycling and just took a break and noticed your posts.

Tekate I direct messaged you yesterday morning on IG. Check out your messages. And I requested to follow you. :))

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi tekate and Monnie. I'm out cycling and just took a break and noticed your posts.

Tekate I direct messaged you yesterday morning on IG. Check out your messages. And I requested to follow you. :))

Got it and replied :)

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No bother! You can't send direct messages on IG via desktop version. It's a mobile app and not all features available on mobile are on desktop. So if you want to message Missy you will have to install the instagram app on your phone, or find a different medium through which to contact her (loupe troop?)

Thank you Monnie I went to my phone and downloaded Instagram.. :) thanks for your help.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results