shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Pricescope gift + Whiteflash ACAs = Final studs upgrade!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After coming to Pricescope 11 years ago and 50k posts later, Andrey generously surprised me with a $1k gift to be used with any PS sponsor for being the first person to reach 50k posts! I thought about it for a couple of months, and I decided to do one final, but small upgrade to my Whiteflash diamond stud earrings! My upgrade 2 years ago was intended to be my last, but at that time, they didn't have a matched pair of ACAs in exactly the size and specs I wanted, but I went ahead anyway and upgraded from .80 cts each to 1.15 cts each. After getting the PS gift, I thought that maybe I should see if my ideal pair of ACAs was available, and it was! I was hoping to get close to 1.3 cts each (7mm) and H VS2. (I have room on my ears to wear 2+ cts each, but in my world even 1 ct each is huge!) They had a great pair around 1.28 each (2.55 ctw), which was perfect for me!

The Pricescope gift gave me the (guilt-free) opportunity to upgrade my settings to Whiteflash custom crown settings in platinum! I chose them over the 6 prong martinis because they have a wider base which helps them to not tilt, yet they look almost just like the 6 prong martinis looking at the earrings on the ear. I asked them to set the stones low. Even though prongs look big in magnified photos, they are small and delicate in person!

My earrings came yesterday and I could not be more pleased! They are perfect! I want to thank Sheerah for her patience through my many upgrades and the entire Whiteflash team who make buyng there such a pleasure! They have a super upgrade policy, and I should be the poster child for upgrade policies! :lol:

Thanks so much to Andrey and Pricescope for the generous gift! I clearly love this forum and especially the many wonderful PS people I have had the pleasure of meeting over the years! :appl:

First, I will show you pictures taken by Whiteflash. My stones have almost the same diameters and lgfs. Then there's an image of the setting CADs. Last, a WF glamour shot! More pics to follow....

1 WF1.27.1.28ACAs ed.jpg

2.55ctwHVS2studsWF2017a.png

2.55ctwHVS2studsWF2017b2.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful & congratulations! We need ear shots of course :lickout:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

(always) Perfect! Enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! These are gorgeous! Beautiful setting choice! :love::love::love:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations on your upgrade, and thanks for all you've done to help the PS community :clap:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, they look fantastic on you, DS!!!:appl:So glad you made the commitment to upgrade to your "final" pair, lol! Love the 6 prong crown settings, as well!:love: Wear them in good health!:wavey:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous DS! I love that the settings have a flat base so they sit flat with no droop. The diamonds are scrumptious and I am so happy that you got something that you love with your gift. You have helped many here; the gift was well deserved! Thanks so much for sharing these with us - enjoy them for years to come!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, DS!!!

They look right at home on your ears - the size is lovely! I pulled up your old thread and y'know, I can really see the difference, even in photos :love: the diamonds are scrumptious and white metal is just the perfect push-up bra for white diamonds on the ears!!

I love this setting! The flat "base" keeps the stone nice and perky without having to jam the back on and the open gallery makes cleaning a breeze - and we all know I'm a sucker for 6/8 prongs :love:

Congratulations, and thank you for so many years and so many contributions to this community! PS wouldn't be the same without you ::)

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful Diamondseeker. The also look like the perfect size. Diamond earrings always look so pretty with dark hair. They really pop.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tres chique!
Congrats on your upgrade DS. These studs are gorgeous and are a perfect size. Enjoy wearing them!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new studs are absolutely amazing and they look gorgeous on you! I love the setting you chose as well... just perfection!! :love::love: Enjoy!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh they are so beautiful DS!!!! :love::love: Wear them in good health. Studs are the last item on my list and I'm definitely going with WF for them!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Could these be any more perfect?!?!? Congratulations DS. Such an appropriate use of the gift. So many PSers have benefited from your generous gift of time, energy and thoughtfulness. You more than deserve these. :clap::clap::clap: They look perfect and stunning on you. :love::love::love: Best wishes and cheers to many more years of blingy joy wearing these lovelies.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you all for the sweet comments! Such a great community of people with a common hobby! These studs are one of my main staple pieces that I wear often, so I really feel relieved to finally have my final pair!

@yssie, I am pretty sure you were the originator of the crown settings, and I am sorry I neglected to mention that! I love the 6 prongs and am happy I made the change this time! I love 8, too but these are a good size for 6, I think. These are babies compared to yours and m2b's studs, but I do love them in every size!

@Calliecake, I hope when I decide to stop being a brunette that my studs still show up! Platinum and diamonds look good with silver hair, too, right? :lol:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stones DS! They look sparkly and delicious on your ears! Just the perfect size.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They are gorgeous DS! The perfect size for your lobes! They couldn't have been given to a more deserving person! Thanks for all of your contributions to PS and to me, personally! Wear them in much health and happiness, always....

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! They look beautiful and I love the setting!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So perfect, DS! I love the size on you! Although you *could* fit 2ct stones, I think they'd look 'flashy' and I know you're not a flashy sort of woman. These look just right...while still being super gorgeous! Congratulations on your gift, and many thanks for your years of contributions. :wavey:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful, DS,and they look gorgeous on you!!!! I adore the setting! That basket has the perfect amount of swoopy goodness!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! They look perfect on you!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, they are so lovely! And they look perfect and very comfy! The stones are so well matched and I absolutely adore the settings!! Do you find the platinum heavy on the ear? A fitting gift to someone who is so kind. I always enjoy reading your well thought out and helpful posts. Wear them in much happiness!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DS, your new upgrade is gorgeous, I love the size!! They look great, & the setting is perfect! & also, thank you for all your postings, help and mostly time you've given to so many on this board! Wear them with health & happiness! :love::love:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh these are lovely and look fabulous on you. Congratulations on your 50k milestone and thank you for your fantastic contribution to PS.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results