shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Pricescope gift + Whiteflash ACAs = Final studs upgrade!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning on you and I love the specs :P2. Well deserved and great choice to use the gift on a staple piece!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much! I am very fortunate to have these!

FeFeV

Shiny_Rock
Girl! Wonderful choice! I am OBSESSED with this setting now! This is exactly how I will get my studs set. I have been so ready to pull the trigger yet really hesitant because I too wanted the martini setting but I kept seeing different perspectives of the setting on different ears. This is just everything that I want in a stud. :roll2::clap:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Girl! Wonderful choice! I am OBSESSED with this setting now! This is exactly how I will get my studs set. I have been so ready to pull the trigger yet really hesitant because I too wanted the martini setting but I kept seeing different perspectives of the setting on different ears. This is just everything that I want in a stud. :roll2::clap:

Aww, thanks, I am glad you like them! I am hoping they will offer these as one of their stock settings, because the price should come down if they aren't 100% custom. I will mention that others like them and beg for them to add to their regular setting choices!

Last edited:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Count me as another PSer who has benefited from all your contributions. Congrats on reaching 50k and on your fantastic upgrade! Those studs are pillowy goodness that look absolutely beautiful you! :love:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They're beautiful and a perfect size! Congrats on the earrings and 50 thousand posts!

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You're new studs are just perfect!! Congrats on your upgrade!

Bordeaux

Rough_Rock
The stones could not be more perfectly matched!! :love: And the wider base to avoid rotation is genius! Congratulations on the earrings and 50K posts!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great upgrade, DS:appl: Interesting setting, wide base looks more comfortable than 3 prong martini.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous DS and look perfect on you!! Congratulations. :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on 50,000 posts! Your earrings are fabulous!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations DS! Beautiful diamonds and earrings. They look perfect on you. :appl:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DS, 50k posts, wow! Thank you for all the wonderful advice you've given here on PS! I always look forward to reading your posts! These stud are to die for! This is the exact size I'm hoping to have in the future. The setting is just perfect! :love::love::love: I saved these pics in my bling folder for future reference!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, 50k posts, wow! Thank you for all the wonderful advice you've given here on PS! I always look forward to reading your posts! These stud are to die for! This is the exact size I'm hoping to have in the future. The setting is just perfect! :love::love::love: I saved these pics in my bling folder for future reference!

It's always good to see you around here, CareBear! :wavey:I did a few upgrades to get here, but it really is a great size! Thanks so much!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. I love the crown setting. :love:
Congrats on being the first to 50k!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS what a well deserved honor.. Your posts are always informative, fair, practical and very very knowledgeable. ACA.. LOVE them..congratulations.. Andrey.. I'm trying... ;-) Again DS thank you for all your help in the past. Love your posts.

:):appl::appl::appl::appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for your nice comments! I really appreciate every one!

@Siamese Kitty We did join about 3 weeks apart! I've maybe been on here too much! Lots of tempting things posted here!

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stones!! I am so glad you got what you wanted!! You deserve it! Thank you for all you do for those of us that are new to the diamond world!!

dazzlerazzle

Shiny_Rock
No one deserves this kind gift like you, DS. You have helped SO MANY of us with our projects, both here on the forum, and off-forum. I seriously can't thank you enough for all your help with my own project, and I know there are scores of others who likewise have reaped priceless benefits from your generosity. You are such a lovely person, and it shines through every one of your posts here.

As for the earrings... I am green with envy! They are SO gorgeous!!! The H color is perfect, and they look like they are emitting their own light in the ear-shots!

Wear them in good health - think I'm going to go drool over your CVB asscher ring again... :D

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are sooo beautiful, and I LOVE the setting!! Congratulations, DS!! :)

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006,

Stunning diamonds, gorgeous setting and perfect size on you! :love: :love: :love:

Thank you for taking the time to offer words of wisdom and advice, always in a thoughtful and gracious manner. You have my respect and appreciation.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful new studs!
Wear them in good health.

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Seriously well deserved and so awesome on you! Congratulations!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
They're stunning and look so elegant on you. Congratulations...such beautiful earrings.

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Love the setting! Congratulations on your upgrade.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results