shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Pricescope gift + Whiteflash ACAs = Final studs upgrade!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your gorgeous upgrade & to a huge PS milestone. :appl: You devote so much effort here & your gift is well deserved. :clap:

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
I haven't been on for a while and I opened price scope today to learn of your gift from Price Scope Mazel Tov. You really deserve it . I bet every one here has a story about the help they received from diamondseeker2006. Now comes the jealousy part your studs are bigger than mine and much more beautiful but I still love you.. So happy and well deserved :)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful studs, DS!! :love::love::love::love::love: Can we pls have some more pics?!!!

And I echo others here - thank you so much for your very kind contribution to this board. I can't think of a more deserving person for the PS gift.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Y'all are so sweet! Thank you so much! And thanks to Andrey for making my earrrings Jewel of the Week!

@heididdl We've missed seeing you lately! I am so glad you stopped in here! I upgraded my studs a few times, so you can catch up if you want to! lol! Of course, jackets provide an instant upgrade!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Hi There just dropped in to see your Respnse. I have DSS I would love to go to 3.00 but kids loans are all due and not really right time. I have fabulous IDJ .5 pointer jackets. A little too bling for every day. But I love my 2.40. They are plenty big...I know I have watched each of your stud upgrades . So much fun to enjoy through other people joy. :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi There just dropped in to see your Respnse. I have DSS I would love to go to 3.00 but kids loans are all due and not really right time. I have fabulous IDJ .5 pointer jackets. A little too bling for every day. But I love my 2.40. They are plenty big...I know I have watched each of your stud upgrades . So much fun to enjoy through other people joy. :)

I hear you on kids and college costs! Our last one will be a senior this year! I'm sure your 2.4 pair look the same as these! I agree that it is so much fun to see everyone's jewelry!

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
I was away on vacation and am just catching up the last few days. Congrats and thanks for all the help you give. Your earrings look wonderful.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are simply the perfect size for you! Gorgeous stones too. Love!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006

I am thinking about making an appointment at whiteflash this week to look at options for studs. I can't get what I want yet but love the upgrade policy (worth the price of paying sales tax!). I love the settings you have. Are they called "crown setting"? I don't see them on the website. Also what backs do you have?

Thanks so much! Your earrings are awesome!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006

I am thinking about making an appointment at whiteflash this week to look at options for studs. I can't get what I want yet but love the upgrade policy (worth the price of paying sales tax!). I love the settings you have. Are they called "crown setting"? I don't see them on the website. Also what backs do you have?

Thanks so much! Your earrings are awesome!

Thanks, ceg! How fun if you get to visit WF! I hope there isn't any difficulty traveling to that area. You can't beat the upgrade policy. The settings were custom, but I think the first people who had them made were Yssie (I think for her mom) and donnabrsd. I mentioned that I thought they should have them as stock settings. They are really quite high since they are custom. They don't look different from the 6 prong martini's on the ear, except the crowns have a larger base and shouldn't tilt as easily as a small base stud. I just have standard backs, not the really tiny ones, maybe medium? Whatever WF normally uses for stones this size, I guess. These backs work fine for me.

Have fun when you visit! Can't wait to hear about it! I loved my visit there!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, ceg! How fun if you get to visit WF! I hope there isn't any difficulty traveling to that area. You can't beat the upgrade policy. The settings were custom, but I think the first people who had them made were Yssie (I think for her mom) and donnabrsd. I mentioned that I thought they should have them as stock settings. They are really quite high since they are custom. They don't look different from the 6 prong martini's on the ear, except the crowns have a larger base and shouldn't tilt as easily as a small base stud. I just have standard backs, not the really tiny ones, maybe medium? Whatever WF normally uses for stones this size, I guess. These backs work fine for me.

Have fun when you visit! Can't wait to hear about it! I loved my visit there!

Thanks for the info! Travel is back to normal, thank goodness. I only live about 10 minutes away and have been there once before. I shop at sugar land town center all the time, lol. I am glad you mentioned that the settings are more expensive. I plan to upgrade so I will probably just go with the standard 6 prong martini. Thank you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the info! Travel is back to normal, thank goodness. I only live about 10 minutes away and have been there once before. I shop at sugar land town center all the time, lol. I am glad you mentioned that the settings are more expensive. I plan to upgrade so I will probably just go with the standard 6 prong martini. Thank you!

Oh wow, you ARE close!!! So glad to hear travel is back to normal! Yes, absolutely go with inexpensive settings if you are going to upgrade! I'd probably go with the 4 prong baskets which are cheapest!

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
It's been a while since I've been on PS and i've enjoyed catching up on posts. Your upgraded studs are absolutely beautiful!!! It's awesome that this community has a knowledgeable contributor like you. The PS gift was truly well deserved! Thank you for your time, energy and commitment to helping all of us with our diamond journeys. I personally have learned so much and am a huge fan of yours! Congratulations again on your "final" upgrade! :kiss2:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's been a while since I've been on PS and i've enjoyed catching up on posts. Your upgraded studs are absolutely beautiful!!! It's awesome that this community has a knowledgeable contributor like you. The PS gift was truly well deserved! Thank you for your time, energy and commitment to helping all of us with our diamond journeys. I personally have learned so much and am a huge fan of yours! Congratulations again on your "final" upgrade! :kiss2:

How very sweet! Thank you so much!

Smores84

Shiny_Rock
Hi DS, congrats on your PS milestone and your beautiful upgrade!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new diamond studs are gorgeous! I’m fairly new on PriceScope but I’ve already seen how very helpful you are to everyone. =)2

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, and thank you for all of the information and posts!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So hard to get good ear shots, but here's one a little closer up showing how low these sit on the ears, and one more at a slightly greater distance. And that's all the pics! (sorry they are so huge!)

2.55ctwHVS2studsWF2017f.jpg

2.55ctwHVS2studsWF2017g.jpg
Gorgeous!!! These are so perfect! And I second the sentiments about how amazingly helpful you are to everyone on PS! You are like the PS team Mom or coach lol, helping all of us out as we learn to navigate the jewelry waters :)

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DS I couldn't find the measurements on your stones, they are the perfect size on you, Id love to know the diameter. (maybe I missed it as I scrolled through)...i'm going to try out some J 6.7mm ACAs first and hope that works but I'm worried/half expecting that I may need to upgrade to I color...your H stones are amazing!

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results