color
clarity

Announcement PriceScope April 13th update

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hello Everyone,

Today we upgraded our forum software which included bug fixes and security patches.

Our testing seems to show all is good, but if you are seeing any issues please post it here so we can look into it right away.

Thank you,
Andrey

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Hello Everyone,

Today we upgraded our forum software which included bug fixes and security patches.

Our testing seems to show all is good, but if you are seeing any issues please post it here so we can look into it right away.

Thank you,
Andrey

Thanks Andrey.

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Hca not working?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Please explain?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for all your hard work! I noticed that some threads don’t have the link to take you to that particular thread. The thread name is there but you can’t click on it to bring you to the discussion. Thank you!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Found what you mean.

Thank you for catching that.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Thank you for all your hard work! I noticed that some threads don’t have the link to take you to that particular thread. The thread name is there but you can’t click on it to bring you to the discussion. Thank you!

Can you give me an example? I am not sure what you mean.

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When you get a notification the name of the article used to be hyperlinked that when you clicked on it it would take you to whatever comment got a reaction/quote/ comment now there is no hyperlink and it doesn’t take you to whatever the notification is regarding. The highlighted but used to be the link B81A4D1E-EB9C-49FB-AEAD-DEB372FBB950.jpeg

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
I get an error message when I click for the hca page on a stone in the pricescope search page

Hello MLH,

Will have that looked at right away.

Thanks,
Andrey

Reactions: Mlh

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
When you get a notification the name of the article used to be hyperlinked that when you clicked on it it would take you to whatever comment got a reaction/quote/ comment now there is no hyperlink and it doesn’t take you to whatever the notification is regarding. The highlighted but used to be the link B81A4D1E-EB9C-49FB-AEAD-DEB372FBB950.jpeg

It seems to be specific to reactions. I will have that looked at.

Thanks for the clarification.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
@Mamabean Got it. It seems to be related to alerts that are "Likes".

Will take a look and see what we can do.

Thanks you

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Andrey for keeping PS running smoothly!

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Hello MLH,

Will have that looked at right away.

Thanks,
Andrey

Thank you Andry. Fyi--It gives 404 error saying file does not exist or was moved.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emojis don't work for me and my pictures are sideways even if I choose the "small" option. I am on an Ipad. TIA!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Copy and paste animation emojis not working 1586851948631.png 1586851948631.png 1586851989207.png

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Thank you Andry. Fyi--It gives 404 error saying file does not exist or was moved.

Hi Mlh,

Should be good now except for the Looks-Like which we should have updated soon.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Emojis don't work for me and my pictures are sideways even if I choose the "small" option. I am on an Ipad. TIA!

Hi Junebug17,

Would you please send me a screen-shot with the small option?

Thank you

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Copy and paste animation emojis not working 1586851948631.png 1586851948631.png 1586851989207.png

Hi DF,

Try drag and drop them or select it and then copy because if you right-click the emoji the browser only copies that single image and not the gif set.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It works if I save it to my images runaround1.gif

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also having an issue with ‘Likes” not taking me to the post.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also having an issue with ‘Likes” not taking me to the post.

This. It seems spotty. One like notification will have a link while the next one won't.
Thank you for all you do @psadmin

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This. It seems spotty. One like notification will have a link while the next one won't.
Thank you for all you do @psadmin
Me too..I keep checking to see if I’m the only one that’s having a problem.
Thank you for all your work!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My photos are still posting sideways the first time I put them in (which has been the case for a while now). To fix this I go to the photo, turn it sideways, save it, post it (where it ironically also shows up sideways), go back into the photo, turn it right side up, and then post it again it will generally come up upright. Sometimes I have to do this whole process multiple time though to get the pic upright. I've also tried on two different phones to make sure it wasn't some sort of ios problem.

???

ETA: It doesn't matter what size option I choose (although I typically go with medium).

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually, it is only not showing the link for likes. When quoted, a link is there. Thanks again.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Actually, it is only not showing the link for likes. When quoted, a link is there. Thanks again.

Thank you all for all the additional information. We definitely see that it is specific to likes and are looking into it.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
My photos are still posting sideways the first time I put them in (which has been the case for a while now). To fix this I go to the photo, turn it sideways, save it, post it (where it ironically also shows up sideways), go back into the photo, turn it right side up, and then post it again it will generally come up upright. Sometimes I have to do this whole process multiple time though to get the pic upright. I've also tried on two different phones to make sure it wasn't some sort of ios problem.

???

ETA: It doesn't matter what size option I choose (although I typically go with medium).

Hi Dee Jay,

Is this only on the phone or do you see the same issue on the desktop? Also, would you send me one or two images that do that for you?

Thank you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results