shape
carat
color
clarity

Presenting my new Crisscut Emerald E-Ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set.

Linda

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Hooray! I love your rings! I''ve never seen a crisscut--DYNAMIC!!
I love them stacked, as I too am a stackaholic.

I love your pup! Is he a Skye? A Westhighland White?

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Blingalicious, indeed!

I''ve been waiting to see these pics, Samii! I''m so happy you have posted them now ... as initially suspected from the first pic you posted -- Your ring is stunning!

Congrats!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 4:33:51 AM
Author: samii
I now pronounce you... blingalicious!
Ooh, what a great shot of the lines! I''ve been anxious to see more crisscuts around here, it''s SUCH an interesting cut!

Congratulations on the beautiful ring!!!!!! (Oh, and the engagement, too
2.gif
)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous set. The detail of the setting is lovely, and that stone!! YUMMO!!!
30.gif
30.gif

samii

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/15/2008 12:43:35 PM
Author: coatimundi
Hooray! I love your rings! I''ve never seen a crisscut--DYNAMIC!!
I love them stacked, as I too am a stackaholic.

I love your pup! Is he a Skye? A Westhighland White?

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks so much Coatimundi, I have become a stackaholic too - if only I can get over the feeling that I have a chandelier on my hand now I''m set.

My little man is a West Highland White crossed with a Shitzu - predominantly Westie in looks and attitude though. I love yours too - am so happy to see people on here that love two of my favourite things... dogs and diamonds
1.gif

To everyone else, thank you again - your compliments have made my morning
35.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are stunning
30.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
stunning ring, I love it!
it has such contrast between the center criss-cut and
the other stones. Great job putting it together.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
i am amazed! i would not normally be a crisscross cut person, but that ring makes me a true believer! i never would have thought of a set like that, its just beautiful!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous and stunning ring! I love your set of 3!

samii

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/16/2008 12:37:20 AM
Author: isis~goddess
i am amazed! i would not normally be a crisscross cut person, but that ring makes me a true believer! i never would have thought of a set like that, its just beautiful!
Thank you so much - I''m not sure I would like a crisscut as a solitaire, just because the lines (while they sparkle like crazy) could look stark and clinical on me. Those who know me know that I''m a girly girl, so I love the femininity and contrast of the RBs with the crisscut. It is my dream ring, but I would never have thought of it if it hadn''t caught my eye and kept calling me at the jewellers.

Just goes to show, sometimes you think you want something until the thing you need is right in front of you.

Thank you to all for the lovely comments - this really is the most fabulous forum.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely set!!!! The crisscut is so unique...and it looks perfect in your setting! Very classy!
30.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous, blingy set! I love the three bands!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
wow!!! Thats very blingy!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful rings!
30.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock

As most on here know, I am all about the bands on both sides, and I LOVE your set!!! It is blingtastic! I love how unique it is, and I am envious that not many others will ever have a set like it! Enjoy that beauty!

Thanks for sharing!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm, I thought I responded to this thread already, but I guess I haven''t. Your crisscut diamond is beautiful and combined with the setting, your e-ring is so unique and sparkly! I love the combo with the two bands!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve never seen such a large one of the criss-cuts! I really like it with the bands.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Wow, is that pretty. I never would have thought it was a J -- looks like the Crisscuts make the near colorless stones look more white than the regular emerald cuts. I love it with the halo and two bands on either side. That sone is mesmerizing!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!!!
30.gif
And your little dog too... You need to get a collar and leash with crystal studs all over it and then walk your dog holding his blingy leash in your blingy left hand and then sparkle sparkle sparkle with impunity!!
10.gif

DD
35.gif

samii

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/17/2008 3:49:26 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
I love it!!!
30.gif
And your little dog too... You need to get a collar and leash with crystal studs all over it and then walk your dog holding his blingy leash in your blingy left hand and then sparkle sparkle sparkle with impunity!!
10.gif

DD
35.gif
Oh no, you really shouldn''t get me started. I''d never thought of that, and there is a designer dogwear place down the road... I think a visit is in order. As it is, my partner looks with dread anytime I tell people that I think I should get a scooter with a sidecar and Milo and I could have matching burberry scarves blowing behind us as we ride off into the sunset.

As for being blingy enough, in a year I have gone from a girl who wore a watch and a pair of white gold hoops to:

A Longines watch with diamonds in it
A 0.82 ctw RB and pave promise/friendship ring that I adore
The 1.5ctw white flash shared prong bangle
A pair of 1ctw studs
And the engagement ring and matching bands

I feel blingier than a disco ball!! Am still trying to get used to it, sometimes I''ll just wear my e-ring and watch and my FI asks me where the other items are since they were all gifts from him... seems he knows how to count sparkles :) I feel very spoilt as I only ever had the studs and the e-ring and matching bands as my lifetime diamond wishes. Hope he hasn''t created a monster!

Thank you to all who have made comments, it really is lovely... especially as I work from home so don''t get to show off my ring on a daily basis. Something about the appreciative "ohhhhh" sounds you get can be addictive.

Hope you all get the sparkles you deserve and many more for being so lovely
35.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I think the diamond is so interesting. I saw a Criscut years ago...and it is so "different"--but, in a good way! Very pretty, I love the setting too! Very pretty!!

Big time congrats!!!

samii

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much Italia - they are certainly different which is what I love about it - I'm unlikely to meet someone else here with the same. I had never even heard of them until I saw that one, and it was love at first sight.

I love your rings as well - gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

IAmFeralCat

Rough_Rock
Crisscut + halos + stackable bands =
30.gif

Congrats!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. Congrats and thank you for sharing.

shay

samii

Rough_Rock
Thank you ladies, you are too sweet.

I love stackable bands, part of me would love a pink sapphire or diamond (dreaming now) eternity bands to alternate.

That or some of the gorgeous rose gold and pink diamond ones I''ve seen.
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results