clarity

#JOTW Pre-loved Treasure. VCA Ruban Ring

karylicious

Shiny_Rock
It’s stunning, where did you find this beauty please

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm still amazed how great this ring looks on you, @LLJsmom. It's a tricky look to pull off! It'd probably look like I got some tinsel caught on my hand if I tried wearing it, lol.
Thank you @AnastasiaBeaverhausen . I bet it would look beautiful on you too. VCA is terrible like that. Hard not to love it.

It’s stunning, where did you find this beauty please
I got it off a preloved site. There is one on Ann’s right now. And it’s cheaper than mine, by a little. Oops just checked. It’s gone. Hmmmm…. Will we see it here soon?

sunandsky

Shiny_Rock
@LLJsmom your ring is spectacular, and I love it on you! I'm so sorry to bother you, and was wondering if I might ask you a few questions about one of your jewelry pieces. I put a loupetroop listing up (and am happy to let you know about a few other Pricescopers I've interacted with in real life) with my contact info in case you don't mind:

thank you so much!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom your ring is spectacular, and I love it on you! I'm so sorry to bother you, and was wondering if I might ask you a few questions about one of your jewelry pieces. I put a loupetroop listing up (and am happy to let you know about a few other Pricescopers I've interacted with in real life) with my contact info in case you don't mind:

thank you so much!

Hi @sunandsky , can you PM me on the forum that shall not be mentioned? I’m Epifanatic. :). Look forward to chatting with you.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Came back for another look - LOVE this ring.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I remember this, absolutely love it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results