259 KB · Views: 42
  • F72AD952-BD6A-485E-A7D0-8BEFC76F119E.jpeg
    F72AD952-BD6A-485E-A7D0-8BEFC76F119E.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanna say thank you to PS and you lovely PSers for allowing me to share, gush and for sharing my joy about this piece. It’s so different from the pieces usually shared that I wasn’t sure how it would be received but the search and wait was uncharacteristic yet wholly worth the frustration and uncertainty. So thank you to everyone for your kindness and being so open to this odd little ribbon ring.

So elegantly chic! Just gorgeous!
Thank you kindly @diamond Girl21. :)

I seriously LOVE this!!!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:
Thank you @diamondseeker2006, although I admit with some reluctance, my are my touchstone. A large part of me is very relieved you approve. HUGS…

It looks beautiful on you @LLJsmom. Truly meant to be!
Thank you so much @Calliecake. Much Love.

It is definitely beautiful, glad to see you have the best ring for yourself, I am still looking for mine and I would like to have something unique, that is why it is taking me quite some to decide.
Thank you @violarich, don’t give up. So many times I wanted to get one that checked most of the boxes, but didn’t make my heart race. But I knew if I did, I would still keep searching. The let down didn’t seem worth it. When you see it the one, you will KNOW. Best of luck.

:love: Holy Cow THAT'S STUNNING!!!! What a find. It's so much more than a bow ring.. the way it wraps around your finger is truly art. Your eye just flows around the curves.. truly fluid.
It looks amazing on your hand too! Enjoy it!!!
Thank you @Rubies-R-Me. That’s exactly what my eye does. Wow. So many people seem to understand this ring at first glance. Love it.

LOVE THIS! It is a beautiful!
Thank you so much @Mreader.

It's awesome!!! Congrats on finding your perfect one.
Thank you @Catmom. My perfect one is so right. :)

Congrats on JOTW my friend! :wavey:
Thank you @m-2-b. And patiently red about my many forays into the maybes but not quite it. :)

Perfection!
May we have some more pictures please :pray:
Hi @RosieR, thank you. Hope the additional ones are sufficient. :)

Congratulations on JOTW! It is well deserved.
Thank you so much @Diamond Girl 21. So kind of you.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the extra pic’s!
I have always had a soft spot for the noeud between the finger ring, this seems to be a more elegant, understated and easier to wear version.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the extra pic’s!
I have always had a soft spot for the noeud between the finger ring, this seems to be a more elegant, understated and easier to wear version.

@RosieR there is one on Ann’s, and it’s less than I paid. But it runs big. You should check it out…. ;-)

Yes I can see this as an easier to wear version of the Noeud. Darn VCA. They know how to do ribbons.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on finding such a special ring for yourself! It is unique and beautiful!!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
A few more pics…

Your pics are also reminding me that I need to pull out my Hermes leather bracelets and wear them! I went through a phase of collecting them about 10-13 years ago and have sold a few but still have some that I need to mix for a chic stack like yours!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Tres chic!!! :kiss2:
You can't go wrong with VCA!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
38A18513-242E-40CE-A11A-B705CFAA0980.gif

21A51260-0835-4CBE-85C1-AD43E242B30B.gif

Congrats on JOTW! This is such a beautiful piece and it looks fantastic on you. Right hand ring for the win!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pics are also reminding me that I need to pull out my Hermes leather bracelets and wear them! I went through a phase of collecting them about 10-13 years ago and have sold a few but still have some that I need to mix for a chic stack like yours!

Thanks @Muluver. Quick digression to Hermes leather bracelets. This mini double tour is my favorite bracelet to stack with this bangle. It makes the look way more casual and it keeps the bangle from banging on my wrist bone. And it makes it a stack. I’m actually getting another one in pale pink so I don’t have to be in black and white every day.

Please share some pics if you end up wearing them and tag me. I don’t see many people mix the leather bracelets with fine jewelry.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks @Muluver. Quick digression to Hermes leather bracelets. This mini double tour is my favorite bracelet to stack with this bangle. It makes the look way more casual and it keeps the bangle from banging on my wrist bone. And it makes it a stack. I’m actually getting another one in pale pink so I don’t have to be in black and white every day.

Oooh thanks for letting me know it’s the mini and not the regular! The regular KDT was one of ones I had sold long before the mini came out because it felt too bulky. I need to try the mini!! Sorry for thread jacking!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on finding such a special ring for yourself! It is unique and beautiful!!
Thank you so much @MissGotRocks. (((Hug)))

Tres chic!!! :kiss2:
You can't go wrong with VCA!!!
Thank you @purplesilk, mwahhh to you too. :)

38A18513-242E-40CE-A11A-B705CFAA0980.gif

21A51260-0835-4CBE-85C1-AD43E242B30B.gif

Congrats on JOTW! This is such a beautiful piece and it looks fantastic on you. Right hand ring for the win!
Thank you @elle_71125. Thanks for the lovely light show too.

It was clearly fated!! Congrats!
Thank you @yennyfire. Yes, it could be just that.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh thanks for letting me know it’s the mini and not the regular! The regular KDT was one of ones I had sold long before the mini came out because it felt too bulky. I need to try the mini!! Sorry for thread jacking!

OMG. So funny. I also sold the older double tour because I found it too think. And I bought two Kelly cuffs that I loved but were too thick. I found this width the perfect match and the metal does not go over the edge of the bracelet so it doesn’t hit the metal of the adjacent bracelet. And yeah I think this is a newer version.

Last edited:

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
OMG. So funny. I also sold the older double tour because I found it too think. And I bought two Kelly cuffs that I loved but were too thick. I found this width the perfect match and the metal does not go over the edge of the bracelet so it doesn’t hit the metal of the adjacent bracelet.

Lol you just hit the nail on the head about my biggest concern (the palladium hitting other stacked bracelet)!! I’m so going to have to try these one now!!

I also sold my Kelly cuff and the CDC! I kept only one that is on the thicker side (I don’t remember the name and they stopped making the model). Other than that, all the other ones I kept are the thin ones like hapi2, hapi3 and cab.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol you just hit the nail on the head about my biggest concern (the palladium hitting other stacked bracelet)!! I’m so going to have to try these one now!!

I also sold my Kelly cuff and the CDC! I kept only one that is on the thicker side (I don’t remember the name and they stopped making the model). Other than that, all the other ones I kept are the thin ones like hapi2, hapi3 and cab.
It’s so funny the jewelry lovers have the exact same concern. Please post pics if you decide on one. @yssie called this bangle “style glue” cause it works to make the ring and any other jewelry I wear with it look less dressy. Can’t wait to see what you get.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
It’s so funny the jewelry lovers have the exact same concern. Please post pics if you decide on one. @yssie called this bangle “style glue” cause it works to make the ring and any other jewelry I wear with it look less dressy. Can’t wait to see what you get.

Will do! That bangle is #1 on my VCA wishlist because of your pics of styling it BTW and it really does seem to be “style glue”!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will do! That bangle is #1 on my VCA wishlist because of your pics of styling it BTW and it really does seem to be “style glue”!!

Sorry to be clear she was talking about the Hermes bracelet, not the VCA bangle. I’m obsessed with the Hermes bracelet.

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow! This is such an awesome find! It looks great on you and you can totally dress it up or down.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I'd never want a bow ring. Then I see yours. OMG what great design can do, taking a common motif and rotating it until it's endlessly fascinating and executing it so beautifully. This is a gorgeous piece! I'm happy for you.
Um , stubby fingers? No. Did you rent a hand model?

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh your new RHR is GORGEOUS!!!! I have never seen this VCA design before, but am bowled over by the way it looks on you. Sheer perfection! Enjoy!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! This is such an awesome find! It looks great on you and you can totally dress it up or down.
Thank you @eh613c . Surprisingly I can dress it down a little bit. The leather bracelets from Hermes helps. But that it is a slightly weird shape helps. :)

I'd never want a bow ring. Then I see yours. OMG what great design can do, taking a common motif and rotating it until it's endlessly fascinating and executing it so beautifully. This is a gorgeous piece! I'm happy for you.
Um , stubby fingers? No. Did you rent a hand model?
Thank you @Ibrakeforpossums. LOL!! That’s exactly what I thought. Please, bow ring? What am I? 12? Yes you’re right. It’s kinda oddly twisted so I’m still intrigued by its shape. I love the shiny metal surfaces too.

Oh my gosh your new RHR is GORGEOUS!!!! I have never seen this VCA design before, but am bowled over by the way it looks on you. Sheer perfection! Enjoy!
Thank you @RunningwithScissors. It’s quite an unknown shape. And I love that. If I didn’t know it was VCA I would still want it.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know the saying your ring finds you? I’ve been looking for the perfect RHR for years now, one that I can wear daily, has enough bling factor but also actually flatters my hand and stubby fingers. And this lovely found its way into my life. I had observed it on other preloved sites a few years ago but the condition looked worse for wear and I didn’t understand it. But recently I can across one that I was near my size and had a recent certificate of authenticity. My heart pounded because I knew I had to press the buy button. Though I’d never tried or even seen it IRL, my gut told me I would regret not jumping on it.

When I opened the box, I thought “oh $h!t”. I was in trouble. I loved it. I don’t get that feeling often with jewelry. I felt it with my chalcedony and onyx five motifs but for all my other pieces there was always little “stuff” I had to get over.

If you have never seen VCA pave and polished gold IRL, I would highly recommend a viewing just for some eye candy. The sparkle of the diamonds and the polished surfaces is not to be believed.

I asked my SA about this design and she informed me that it predates her time at VCA which is about 15 years. This piece happens to be a recent recreation requested by a client. Otherwise there would be no way to obtain a pristine preloved 2022 piece.

Anyway enough babble. To the pics.
CB197D39-EA4D-4793-B9EB-7F6C12F23BCF.jpeg

Oh I just love it! What a fun and gorgeous rhr!! I can see why it made JOTW! Congratulations!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just sharing some other VCA Ruban Rings I found online.

Actually this top one is a Noeud pin.
4158EA5B-E923-47D7-9F66-43013F9DBDB1.jpeg

Attachments

• F1E0ACC2-30FD-4C3C-8DE1-A5B498603109.jpeg
    F1E0ACC2-30FD-4C3C-8DE1-A5B498603109.jpeg
    200 KB · Views: 5
  • B57137C4-2F87-4294-90F4-691C07536219.jpeg
    B57137C4-2F87-4294-90F4-691C07536219.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 086D41FF-E85A-426B-A247-6D0CC46CBC75.jpeg
    086D41FF-E85A-426B-A247-6D0CC46CBC75.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 6

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom, this is just gorgeous! :love: I love it, it looks fantastic on your hand. I love bow designs in jewelry. This looks like a ribbon of diamonds around your finger. Said it before, I'll say it again, you wear these pieces so well it's as if they were made for you. Congrats on JOTW!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom, this is just gorgeous! :love: I love it, it looks fantastic on your hand. I love bow designs in jewelry. This looks like a ribbon of diamonds around your finger. Said it before, I'll say it again, you wear these pieces so well it's as if they were made for you. Congrats on JOTW!

Thank you so much June. I sincerely appreciate your lovely and kind comments. I hope you are doing well. I wish the world was different and we could travel again.

I'm still amazed how great this ring looks on you, @LLJsmom. It's a tricky look to pull off! It'd probably look like I got some tinsel caught on my hand if I tried wearing it, lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results