shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show Me Your Emeralds

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
Ha ha! Yep, juicy!

The big one is 10ct. I bought it kind of by accident. Well, unplanned anyway. Someone had commissioned it but because it’s platinum it took such a long time that by the time it was finished they had left the country and moved away. I went into the jewellers and he was kind of upset about it and told me the story. He thought it would take ages to sell it. I said I rather liked it and he offered me a really good price. So I impulse bought it on the spot. It’s 12.4 x 11.4mm.

I’m struggling with the 2.7ct. I went into the jewellers today and I wasn’t happy with the baguette halo they had drawn up for me. I want something I can wear at work so not too ostentatious. But I have an insatiable drive to halo things. And I love big bling (as you can tell!).

Am leaning towards this because it’s both yellow and white gold so I could wear it with either.

EA06E824-4D9D-48EF-BE18-39EDC77C34B0.jpeg

Adore your emeralds.
Especially the big honking huge one!

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock
So many loose emeralds!

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Is this the ring @oodlesofpoodles is selling? Screenshot_20201013-222310~2.png

There are two rings at play. This has actually gone to Grace at Jewels by Grace and now has a old European cut diamond set in it. It should be coming up on her site in the next month or so after one of the emerald stones gets replaced (had a teeny tiny chip). The emerald ring they were talking about is my avatar - JB Starr emerald ring with trapezoid sides. It’s actually back with me from the auction house while I mull my next step - likely sending the emerald for a repolish touch up with Sako. I will feel more comfortable selling with the little imperfection removed from the side.

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
There are two rings at play. This has actually gone to Grace at Jewels by Grace and now has a old European cut diamond set in it. It should be coming up on her site in the next month or so after one of the emerald stones gets replaced (had a teeny tiny chip). The emerald ring they were talking about is my avatar - JB Starr emerald ring with trapezoid sides. It’s actually back with me from the auction house while I mull my next step - likely sending the emerald for a repolish touch up with Sako. I will feel more comfortable selling with the little imperfection removed from the side.

@oodlesofpoodles Your avatar emerald ring is one of my favorites of all time. Will you be listing it on Loupe troop/PS? (Personally a small imperfection on the emerald would not bother me!)

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I can do that - I will make a listing for it on Loupe Troop with my email since I think those can not be posted here and you can reach me for all the specific information about it - appraisals, GIA reports etc.

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
I can do that - I will make a listing for it on Loupe Troop with my email since I think those can not be posted here and you can reach me for all the specific information about it - appraisals, GIA reports etc.

Thank you!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
IMG_7090.jpeg IMG_7094.jpeg
My new 1.29ct natural emerald! Have been lurking and searching for ages for the perfect stone and finally found it and had it set as my engagement ring!!

How exciting! Its lovely!
Congratulations <3

reyasjose

Rough_Rock
IMG_7090.jpeg IMG_7094.jpeg
My new 1.29ct natural emerald! Have been lurking and searching for ages for the perfect stone and finally found it and had it set as my engagement ring!!

Congratulations on your engagement! What a beautiful ring!

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
I was able to edit an existing photo to give an accurate portrayal of the color & glow that I see in person!

IMG_20201015_173021_662.jpg

Love this ring as well as the color of emeralds. Very unique!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results