shape
carat
color
clarity

please show me east west Marquise rings and 3 stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Hi all, well it seems as though I may be shopping for a ring soon. My lost ring has still not reaapeared and the Ins. Co is working on my claim. So..........I am looking for ideas. I think i want something totally different from what I had (RB halo w/ pave knife edge shank) although I loved loved Still love my ring I don''t think i want to replace it because I will be reminded of what I had and lost. So I was thinking a three stone, i have a .33 diamond that I could use as a sidestone, I love semi-bezels, and I was also thinking cushion or marquise. I am not sure of my budget but i know I want to get something larger (I had a .52) and I was thinking spmething other than round would allow me to get more for the $$! So if any of you have some pics stashed away of east west marquise or 3 stone rings please share!!! Thanks all.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
This one''s pretty! I had it saved to my computer but Deco posted it recently so maybe she knows where it comes from.

sholdtband1.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
This isn''t E/W but I love it...

micropave marquise08.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a thread with ideas!

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Here is my custom WF ring

ringings.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t leave out this...

ACF963Edanhov.jpg

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
wow you guys are fast!! I changed the baby and came back and I have tons of eye candy to look at !!! Jazmin I have always drooled over you ring, what are the specs again? be back soon have to run out, thank you fire and jazmin!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Minga, I love Kellfire''s 3 stone ring as well.
Here''s the thread.

handshotskellfire.jpg

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! Here are the specs:

2.00 carat
D color
VS2
faint blue flourescence
L/ W: 1.99 to 1.00
Depth: 63.3%
Table: 55.3%
Crown: 15.0
Pavillion Depth: 42.8
Girdle: thin to thick
polish and symmetry: very good for both
13.0 x 6.59 x 4.17

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
A few more beauties in here: linky

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Boy these pictures give me some ideas.
9.gif
My wedding ring is a marquise. I would love to re-do it, to an east west.

Linda

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
mmmmmm all so yummy, I love the one from Fay Cullen that woobug was looking at.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me too. Yum yum. Love that vintage look.

faycullenmq.jpg

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
I thought I hated marquise... BUT wow. jazmine your ring is one of the most beautiful rings I have EVER seen. it is just devined!!! wow!
I''m a round lover, but man oh man! just beautiful!!

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
does Quest have a website??

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
never mind I found it!!!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 3:16:27 PM
Author: FireGoddess

Ooooo! FG, love this vintage looking one!!

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that FC ring is unbelievable! One of the prettiest rings I have ever seen!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 6/1/2006 3:21:10 PM
Author: sparkly_stars
I thought I hated marquise... BUT wow. jazmine your ring is one of the most beautiful rings I have EVER seen. it is just devined!!! wow!
I''m a round lover, but man oh man! just beautiful!!
Thanks, Sparkly! You know, I actually hated marquise as well until I got this ring! They always seemed so dated to me (80''s). E/W settings really change that.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
it is also very uncommon (for now anyways)... AND I love the way that your stone (which is of course a big size! haha) makes it look like it was MADE for your finger, its just perfection! I truly love it!

I could never pull off a large stone, because where I live 1 tcw is considered HUGE... but if I ever stepped out of my confort zone, your ring would be my ring. hehe

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 3:16:27 PM
Author: FireGoddess
This ring is beautiful. But it looks like it''s just held in by the end prongs. That doesn''t seem too secure to me.

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
I agree lizz, it doesn''t look like the type of setting that could be worn daily! I think I might try to get out to some local stores to try on an east west marquise, which should be interesting! I live about an hour outside of Philly and i won''t be able to go to the city so I have to find something local. We don''t have much in our immediate area but there are a few places Allentown I can check out, hopeflly they have some East West settings, or hopefully they know what I am talking about! I could also go to King of Prussia Mall where there is Tiffany, BB&B, and some other big name places, that might be a better option.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Adding prongs should be easy. I see that they still have the ring, however it comes with the diamond in it so if they were to replicate the setting, it wouldn''t be hard to factor in extra prongs.

I hope you have success inquiring with local jewelers, Minga!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I know this Etienne Perret ring was posted on another thread, but I love it so much I wanted to add the pic here as well.
1.gif

marqEP.jpg

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
I do love that one too Brightspot, there is just something abot an east west marquise that is really catching my eye. I really hope I can find one to try on. A friend and I are heading to King of Prussia on Tuesday to window shop and try some rings on, she loves jewelery as much as I do so it should be fun. I do think I would like to deal with whiteflash or quest, i feel comfortable working with an online vendor I just don''t know what I would want. Either that or I will find a great vintage ring, which I always have an eye out for!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love E/W marquis and I am typically not a big marquis fan but the E/W really updates the look, not to mention the extra finger spannage!
31.gif
I love that vintage one! Keep us posted!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my "fat" marquise set E/W...I like that it doesn''t have V-prongs on the tips.

widget

d21.73ct.JPG

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
OOOOHHHHH imagine this with a nice chunky marquise. Has any one been to Tiffany, Cartier or BBB rescently and seen any East West Marquise???

product_thumb.jpg

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Well I had a dissapointing day ! I tried on alot of rings, I nly found 1 east West marquise and it was really bulky, I liked it but I didn''t get a good feel for what the rings was like. Other than that I didn''t really like anything else. There was on 4 stone emerald from Tacori that caught my eye but I don''t know. Now I am really confused.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results