shape
carat
color
clarity

please show me east west Marquise rings and 3 stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Was it because the setting was clunky?

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
well I was dissapointed because I really wanted to find something that spoke to me. I think I need to got to the city to really look at a variety of settings. I was just going to try things on. I did try a 3 stone on at Movado that I liked, it was set with semi bezels. Nice look.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Ming -

Have you had any success with your ring shopping? Just wondering if you had by chance a) found the original ring or b) found a new setting that you love?

I am sure it is difficult when starting all over again. There are so many beautiful choices!

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Wow MGR I got on this AM to update and you were inquiring, thanks!!
Well I have had trying time thru all this. I did not find my ring and settled with the ins co. yesterday but I am a alittle bitter. They did not give me the full amount my ring was insured/appraised for and when I did some further investigating I found that my ring was INSANELY over estimated. I suspected this to a certain extent , however I was a bit disappointed by with what they came back with. I am moving forward though. I was thinking I would just get a beautiful diamond right now and later down the road get different setting. I would love to find an estate piece or "used" ring to save some money. If and of you have any ideas let me know, I am open to suggestions.

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
I like to browse through the "great deals" here:

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-specials/

Hubby would have never agreed to a used setting for my orig. e-ring (all that pesky emotion!) but now that we''re married, it''s no big deal & I''d buy one in a heartbeat!

They have great stuff coming and going all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results