shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me evaluate this emerald cut diamond

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
@MamaBee - we want more pics! We want more pics ! We want more pics :lol: :lol: :lol: Pretty please?

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Omg omg omg!!!!!!

it is SO beautiful. Right away I can tell you got a BIG WINNER! Holy moly so excited for you!!!
Reading this whole thread really put me on the edge of my seat, but I am so happy it worked out and we will all be living vicariously through you!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
When do we get to see it stacked!! I’m expecting to see it daily with new rotations in that thread!

I’m in Maryland so I don’t have my other bands! I brought only my BG 3/4 eternity to wear with Winter. I’m dying to see what it looks like with my Tiffany baguette band. I won’t go back until Tuesday. I’m wearing Emmy on my left hand when I watch TV at night. Since it’s not insured I’m being extra careful. My husband asked me which ring was my favorite. It was like picking a child but I think it’s Emmy. I’ll reset Winter next year so it may change. 88FF5053-E832-47EE-9D01-1CB483AB8DA1.jpeg

Last edited:

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
@MamaBee Emmy is one of my favorite rings on PS now! Enjoy in good health and post more hand shots!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m in Maryland so I don’t have my other bands! I brought only my BG 3/4 eternity to wear with Winter. I’m dying to see what it looks like with my Tiffany baguette band. I won’t go back until Tuesday. I’m wearing Emmy on my left hand when I watch TV at night. Since it’s not insured I’m being extra careful. My husband asked me which ring was my favorite. It was like picking a child but I think it’s Emmy. I’ll reset Winter next year so it may change. 88FF5053-E832-47EE-9D01-1CB483AB8DA1.jpeg

This is hysterical! I have no idea how he got in this post! Haha

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! You really hit the jackpot. I'm so glad it worked out for you.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee, You have the best of both worlds with Emmy and Winter!!!! Everything about Emmy looks perfect! I’m so happy for you!

Gotta Go…….Runs to Costco :)

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee, You have the best of both worlds with Emmy and Winter!!!! Everything about Emmy looks perfect! I’m so happy for you!

Gotta Go…….Runs to Costco :)

Thank you @Calliecake! Once I reset Winter I’ll be done! It will be next year though…I want it to be a forever setting.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Mamabee, I’m so happy for you!! Everything worked out! Emmy is gorgeous!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had the same problem in the UK when I took Bella to be appraised @MamaBee. OEC’s are pretty rare there, so the figure she arrived at was, IMO, unrealistic. I wouldn’t have been able to get insurance based on that figure, so I asked her to look at OWD’s website to get a better, more realistic figure, and then we agreed on a replacement figure. As you know, I took Bella to be appraised here recently (after having no insurance for a couple of months :eek-2: ) and the appraiser came up with a figure I believe to be a true reflection of what I’d have to pay to replace her. Sorting out insurance with JM was another story in itself!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had the same problem in the UK when I took Bella to be appraised @MamaBee. OEC’s are pretty rare there, so the figure she arrived at was, IMO, unrealistic. I wouldn’t have been able to get insurance based on that figure, so I asked her to look at OWD’s website to get a better, more realistic figure, and then we agreed on a replacement figure. As you know, I took Bella to be appraised here recently (after having no insurance for a couple of months :eek-2: ) and the appraiser came up with a figure I believe to be a true reflection of what I’d have to pay to replace her. Sorting out insurance with JM was another story in itself!
Thanks @Austina..Wow….You must have been nervous wearing Bella without insurance. :shock:
I think I’m going to do give to email her to see if she will change it. I don’t go anywhere so there’s really not a big rush to call my insurance company. I would rather have the appraisal reflect that it’s worth more than I paid but not too much of a difference as to raise red flags so they give me a hard time.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are almost ring twins MamaBee! Here are some pics. The solitaire is 3.5ct E VS2 and the EC is 2ct D VVS2. I hope your Emmy gets back on your hand ASAP and we get more pics! 9C1B3E5A-3604-4EFF-8554-67C9193F2ED1.png CAC50129-220B-469C-A327-D0E7AD34D253.jpeg

@AuntKiki Wow! Your rings are absolutely gorgeous!! :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

@Austina I thought JM was a hassle free insurance company. I talked to my hubby about switching but found out they are also a replacement insurance..I would rather have a cash out policy so I could pick my own diamond. I have never lost a diamond so I better not start now.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

@MamaBee- although I have to admit this picture looks cute ;)2 , I still want to see more hand pics of Emmy :cool2::P2

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We tried several insurance companies, and they were the only one we could get insurance through @MamaBee :(

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee, Has your DIL seen Emmy yet? My husband used to blame his mom for my love of diamonds. :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee, Has your DIL seen Emmy yet? My husband used to blame his mom for my love of diamonds. :)

@Calliecake No..She just recently got an upgrade from a 1.5 to 2.72. I didn’t see it yet so I wanted her to show hers off. I probably won’t wear it in front of her for a while…My son feels the same as your husband..He half jokingly told me to stop wearing Winter in front of her! Next thing I know she’s getting an upgrade. :lol:

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee I happened to mention to DW that a PSer had bought a fabulous diamond ring at Costco. I now know never ever again to include the words "fabulous diamond" and "Costco" in the same sentence. :lol-2: My wife was at the computer in about ten seconds flat !!!

Her reaction to your ring is worse than when I showed her an OEC with a flower petal pattern. As instructed, I have now saved every photo you've posted to DW's Inspiration file!!!

@MamaBee You are a bad, bad influence. =)2=)2=)2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee I happened to mention to DW that a PSer had bought a fabulous diamond ring at Costco. I now know never ever again to include the words "fabulous diamond" and "Costco" in the same sentence. :lol-2: My wife was at the computer in about ten seconds flat !!!

Her reaction to your ring is worse than when I showed her an OEC with a flower petal pattern. As instructed, I have now saved every photo you've posted to DW's Inspiration file!!!

@MamaBee You are a bad, bad influence. =)2=)2=)2

This made me laugh @prs! :lol: I wish I knew about Costco’s GIA graded diamonds before purchasing Emmy! Now I don‘t have any money left! I’ll be anxiously waiting to see what your wife gets! Haha

Reactions: prs

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Calliecake No..She just recently got an upgrade from a 1.5 to 2.72. I didn’t see it yet so I wanted her to show hers off. I probably won’t wear it in front of her for a while…My son feels the same as your husband..He half jokingly told me to stop wearing Winter in front of her! Next thing I know she’s getting an upgrade. :lol:

You are a wonderful MIL @MamaBee!

I’m sorry your DIL has caught the easily transmissible diamond upgrade disease :)

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow wow wow the suspense in this thread! I adore your new ring, it is perfection, I am so excited for you!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
D77B72B3-EE31-4FA3-9DDF-B437674F8306.jpeg

2E31EB3F-5261-4167-ACA8-FA6FE23D0230.jpeg
Two more pics! I take so many but they all stink..You would think I could take a decent one by now!

Last edited:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D77B72B3-EE31-4FA3-9DDF-B437674F8306.jpeg

2E31EB3F-5261-4167-ACA8-FA6FE23D0230.jpeg
Two more pics! I take so many but they all stink..You would think I could take a decent one by now!

Your pics are great - I think you do well!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results