shape
carat
color
clarity

Plat Sapphire Eternity from Israel Rose Estate Jewelry

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous band! :love: Looks terrific on you! Sending Maggie bucketoads of healing dust and lots of (((hugs))).

Maggie loves her Auntie Missy and will report back! Thank you for urging me to try a full eternity AND in this particular band :love::saint:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lot to love going on over here! Beautiful band (and awesome that it's comfy to wear) that looks great stacked with your other sapphire band. And the purse.... YUM!

Wishing Maggie and you the best.

Hi rainydaze, and thank you so much! I sized up 1/2 size for stack-a-bility and that was the right way for me. The extra room is also comfortable now that Arizona is hot and my finger is bigger than in the winter! Maggie thanks you too! :wavey::angel:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it's beautiful! :love: Love the color of the sapphires, and it looks great with your other band, congrats! :appl: And the purse is really pretty too, great choice.

Sorry to hear about Maggie, hope she's better soon.

Hi Junie, and thank you :angel: Me, my new band and purse + Maggie are seeing the vet today :mrgreen:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so pretty! You'll find it super versatile, as it looks great alone OR stacked!

Hi Alex T, good to see ya! Thank you so much :wavey:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful band and beautiful purse too:love:

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Arkie, hi!! I hope all is well with you! Maggie is off to the vet this morning, imaging of her leg and spine. She's having lameness in her right leg. :( My DH took the day off so he could be there too.

I'm not a vet, and don't know what's going on with poor Maggie, but when my dog had unexplained lameness in her rear leg, my vet tested her for valley fever... I just wanted to throw that out there, seeing that you live in AZ. I hope that your vet is able to diagnose Maggie, and that the prognosis is good.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not a vet, and don't know what's going on with poor Maggie, but when my dog had unexplained lameness in her rear leg, my vet tested her for valley fever... I just wanted to throw that out there, seeing that you live in AZ. I hope that your vet is able to diagnose Maggie, and that the prognosis is good.

Platinum-blonde, you are right and I really appreciate the comment because this could definitely be valley fever. We blood tested her in the fall for valley fever and it came back negative but the test is notorious for false negatives :confused: We will retest and look for it in her imaging. How is your dog????:read:

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My dog tested negative too. Nothing showed up on her X-ray either. She never appeared to be in pain, and her lameness wasn't constant. It was something the doctors were never able to diagnose. She would have been a prime candidate for valley fever though, because she was a digger, and always had her nose in the dirt. She never showed any other symptoms though.

Is Maggie in pain? It's so hard when you know something is wrong, but the vets don't have any answers... Did you get the results from your X-ray yet?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kristie, oh no about Maggie. I hope the vet was able to help her and sending get better PS dust her way.

I love your new band. It's fabulous and looks great with your other bands. The new handbag is perfect; blue is my favorite color and I have so few blue purses.

LOL to the "Cowboy" in your picture. That is fabulous.

Enjoy your pretty new band. :wavey:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Azstonie, I love your band! I love Israel Rose! I bought a little set of yellow diamonds from them a couple years ago for a pretty good price and have been stalking another piece from them for a couple years. I really want to see it in person before I pull the trigger because of their re-stocking fee. I could spend hours on their site though! Your band is gorgeous and I love them all stacked together. I adore your ruby and diamond band as well.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Azstonie--
David at Israel Rose is wonderful--I have had many good experiences with him and the company. What a beautiful sapphire band! I think platinum and full eternity is the way to go, as well.

Please give Maggie my best, and I hope the vet visit has some hopeful news. Does Finn get bothered when she is out of his sight? My Springers get unhappy when that happens.
Lisa

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dog tested negative too. Nothing showed up on her X-ray either. She never appeared to be in pain, and her lameness wasn't constant. It was something the doctors were never able to diagnose. She would have been a prime candidate for valley fever though, because she was a digger, and always had her nose in the dirt. She never showed any other symptoms though.

Is Maggie in pain? It's so hard when you know something is wrong, but the vets don't have any answers... Did you get the results from your X-ray yet?

Hi Platinum (and Marcy and Springer) : Imaging showed arthritic changes to her right knee, super arthritic changes to her poor tail (her tail got broken while she was being born :cry:) and a butterfly disc in her spine. The butterfly disc in her spine does not cause any nerve impingement or cord disruption, YAY, but the arthritic changes in the knee are our culprit with the lameness and pain. Sooooo, we brought her home with Adequan, and the DH will be giving her Adequan injections twice weekly for 4 weeks. It is a disease modifier (among other things) for arthritis and other injuries, and should also help control the pain. She has an 80%-85% chance of responding to the Adequan. We have tramadol, Metacam, and gabapentin on board for immediate pain also. We have high hopes for the Adequan to stop the arthritic changes right where they are, as she is only 9 years old. The vet told us the best treatment for pain and arthritis is MEDICAL MARIJUANA for dogs! They take the THC out (that's the part that gets ya stoned) but what is left eliminates pain, anxiety and nausea. Dogs do great on it. Stoopid Arizona does not yet have legal pot so that is not an avenue we can go down unless we happen to visit over in Colorado and take Maggie to a vet there.

She was a real good girl for all the imaging and two vet techs were able to trim her nails without an enormous fight/3 people by keeping her in the trough on her back from the spine imaging, one tech giving her tummy rubs while the other tech surreptitiously clipped and dremeled the nails :appl::dance:

Maggie is doing well today, she is really chipper and rolling around being her usual busybody!

Springer, we think Finn enjoyed being Home Alone while she was at the vet, because she REALLY bosses him around and will even kinda beat him up a little if she has too much pain/anxiety going on.

Belly rubs to all the dogs/owners who sent Miss Maggie good wishes, we really appreciate that!

Last edited:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Azstonie--
David at Israel Rose is wonderful--I have had many good experiences with him and the company. What a beautiful sapphire band! I think platinum and full eternity is the way to go, as well.

Please give Maggie my best, and I hope the vet visit has some hopeful news. Does Finn get bothered when she is out of his sight? My Springers get unhappy when that happens.
Lisa

Yes to MORE JEWELS from Israel Rose and David! Please read above re doggos!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Azstonie, I love your band! I love Israel Rose! I bought a little set of yellow diamonds from them a couple years ago for a pretty good price and have been stalking another piece from them for a couple years. I really want to see it in person before I pull the trigger because of their re-stocking fee. I could spend hours on their site though! Your band is gorgeous and I love them all stacked together. I adore your ruby and diamond band as well.

Luv2, hi!! Have we seen your Israel Rose diamonds????? What piece are you stalking? I promise not to buy it and I can't anyway, because I've got to get funds for the soli OEC I'm hoping for!!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kristie, oh no about Maggie. I hope the vet was able to help her and sending get better PS dust her way.

I love your new band. It's fabulous and looks great with your other bands. The new handbag is perfect; blue is my favorite color and I have so few blue purses.

LOL to the "Cowboy" in your picture. That is fabulous.

Enjoy your pretty new band. :wavey:

Marcy, I feel every 'group' needs a cowboy! Cowboys get the job done, right????

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kristie, I hope the pain meds help Maggie feel better soon. Poor thing; I hate to think she is in pain.

I agree every group needs a Cowboy and yes they get the job done. :D

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi Platinum (and Marcy and Springer) : Imaging showed arthritic changes to her right knee, super arthritic changes to her poor tail (her tail got broken while she was being born :cry:) and a butterfly disc in her spine. The butterfly disc in her spine does not cause any nerve impingement or cord disruption, YAY, but the arthritic changes in the knee are our culprit with the lameness and pain. Sooooo, we brought her home with Adequan, and the DH will be giving her Adequan injections twice weekly for 4 weeks. It is a disease modifier (among other things) for arthritis and other injuries, and should also help control the pain. She has an 80%-85% chance of responding to the Adequan. We have tramadol, Metacam, and gabapentin on board for immediate pain also. We have high hopes for the Adequan to stop the arthritic changes right where they are, as she is only 9 years old. The vet told us the best treatment for pain and arthritis is MEDICAL MARIJUANA for dogs! They take the THC out (that's the part that gets ya stoned) but what is left eliminates pain, anxiety and nausea. Dogs do great on it. Stoopid Arizona does not yet have legal pot so that is not an avenue we can go down unless we happen to visit over in Colorado and take Maggie to a vet there.

She was a real good girl for all the imaging and two vet techs were able to trim her nails without an enormous fight/3 people by keeping her in the trough on her back from the spine imaging, one tech giving her tummy rubs while the other tech surreptitiously clipped and dremeled the nails :appl::dance:

Maggie is doing well today, she is really chipper and rolling around being her usual busybody!

Springer, we think Finn enjoyed being Home Alone while she was at the vet, because she REALLY bosses him around and will even kinda beat him up a little if she has too much pain/anxiety going on.

Belly rubs to all the dogs/owners who sent Miss Maggie good wishes, we really appreciate that!

Hey az! I'm trilled to hear that you got a diagnosis for Maggie. At least you now can forgive out what pain management path to go down. It sounds like there's a few good options. It's so funny that the vet brought up medical marijuana. A coworker mentioned, about a week ago, that they now prescribe it for dogs. It really seems to be the wonder drug! Too bad you can't get easy access to it in AZ. Epecailly since the THC is removed. I guess that the pharmaceutical companies are threatened by it.

Does Maggie seem to be feeling better with her new medications? Is so sad that an injury from birth can lead to great problems later on in life. I'm so thankful that I've never broken a bone, or dislocated something (knock on wood). It's so hard seeing our fur babies get old. :(:cry:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't ever posted my little yellow diamond set. It is radiant earrings and a pendant bezel set in 18K. it is supposed to be 1.34 cttw and I paid 1600 for the set a few years ago. It didn't come with papers but a local jeweler said they were all vs2 at least. I have been happy with them but I think I need to add some white diamonds for pop.
I have been looking at a ring but I hesitate to say what it is because I don't want it to get swooped by someone reading this thread.....I would gladly tell you if I could tell you privately......

Hope Maggie will feel better soon, so glad it was nothing life threatening!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Luv2, I never went after my GF's boyfriends or husbands and I would NEVER swoop down on a ring someone was considering! No way, its not the PS code (right? We don't swoop on each other's potential jewels, right????:wavey: but anyone can read this!)

If you get it, PUHLEASE post it!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
P-B, hi! I read up on medical marijuana for dogs. Its a lifesaver for so many dogs with pain problems, cancer, etc. That's right, the THC is removed, its just the cannabinoids remaining. I would drive Maggie to Colorado for a "pain consult" before I would euthanize her!!!!

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Azstonie, Maggie is such a lucky pup to have you in her life! Thank you for being such a good mommy to her!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Luv2, I never went after my GF's boyfriends or husbands and I would NEVER swoop down on a ring someone was considering! No way, its not the PS code (right? We don't swoop on each other's potential jewels, right????:wavey: but anyone can read this!)

If you get it, PUHLEASE post it!
I knew you wouldn't!! We do have a lot of lurkers here who might not think twice. Really, I'm not sure if I am even going to get it, and I HAVE been looking at it for a couple years. The yellow diamond set was the same way. I couldn't believe someone didn't swoop it up before I got to it. If I get it, I will post it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results