shape
carat
color
clarity

Plat Sapphire Eternity from Israel Rose Estate Jewelry

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Everybody! I bought a platinum sapphire (0.90 ctw, square cut) eternity band from Israel Rose this week. I'm hoping for a large OEC but in the interim, a girl needs some bling :mrgreen: I've always loved the look of a large soli flanked by bands, and I love stackers in general, so when I saw this band in the size I would need for a comfortable stack, I emailed Israel Rose. David/Israel Rose was terrific to work with, he returns emails immediately, unfailingly polite and kind, and he got the additional information and pic that I asked for. He also did not gouge me on the insurance (overnight shipping gratis), which I appreciated. I plan more purchases from Israel Rose.

The ring arrived yesterday and it was so much prettier than its pics and it was in tip top impeccable condition---clean and polished, and as promised the stones were in close to pristine condition. This is my first full eternity, first platinum, and I have to say I Have Moved Over To The Dark Side---Must Be Full Eternity, Must Be Platinum! I blame Missy, Rainwood and LLJsmom for that :lol-2::razz: This band is so comfortable, I don't 'feel' it at all. LOVE IT.

Okay, this thread is pic heavy because I'm distracting myself from the health struggles Maggie, my avatar, is undergoing right now. 20170406_144121.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20170406_143309.jpg A crystal cluster from Jim Coleman Crystals/Miner's Bucket delivered to my house: 20170406_143309.jpg

Last edited:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a rare mineral specimen from the Tucson show (specimen is from Utah), its a Septarian. 20170406_143411.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This next pic is for Rainy, me, and any other Trojan alums (Marcy, we've got your school in the background, heehee): 20170406_143140 (2).jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bought this Gabriel & Co from a Canadian Pricescoper, I think it might work, and it needs a third band! 20170406_145141.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In a sapphire mood this week, ordered this bag from Nordie's, kinda goes with my new band! 20170406_142755.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for viewing my newest jewel :wavey:

bpadgett58

Rough_Rock
Just beautiful congratulations!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, bpadgett58!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new band!! The color is lovely and I'm sure it will make for a fabulous stacker! :love:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi ac117, and thank you---That's a beautiful ring in your avatar :mrgreen: talk about finger coverage!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love: and I love the bag too!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Arcadian, thanks for viewing---good to see ya! :lol-2:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everything! The bling, the bag...!:lickout:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PB, hi! Thank you :mrgreen:

I love your avatar, at first I thought it was some kind of mini washing machine!!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the new band and the 3 bands together!!

Go Trojans (I'm really a Dawg, but acknowledge my underlying Trojan-ness.) And yay to blue purses. I'll have to take a photo of the bright blue one I got last fall. Great minds . . . .

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool band!!! I hope Maggie is feeling a bit better!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the rich blue of this gorgeous band. I love how it stacks too. :dance::love: WANT!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so pretty! You'll find it super versatile, as it looks great alone OR stacked!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new band...and goes so nicely with the Gabriel too. Wear in good health! <3

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your sapphire band! And, sending well wishes for Maggie.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous band! :love: Looks terrific on you! Sending Maggie bucketoads of healing dust and lots of (((hugs))).

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lot to love going on over here! Beautiful band (and awesome that it's comfy to wear) that looks great stacked with your other sapphire band. And the purse.... YUM!

Wishing Maggie and you the best.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new band and the 3 bands together!!

Go Trojans (I'm really a Dawg, but acknowledge my underlying Trojan-ness.) And yay to blue purses. I'll have to take a photo of the bright blue one I got last fall. Great minds . . . .

LOL, Rainy, I overlook the slightly doggy aspect of your Trojan-ness!! Nah, I love me some Huskies! Great school and great city too.

Let's see that bright blue purse you have, mebbe with some sparklies on it, hint hint?????

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it's beautiful! :love: Love the color of the sapphires, and it looks great with your other band, congrats! :appl: And the purse is really pretty too, great choice.

Sorry to hear about Maggie, hope she's better soon.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool band!!! I hope Maggie is feeling a bit better!!!

Arkie, hi!! I hope all is well with you! Maggie is off to the vet this morning, imaging of her leg and spine. She's having lameness in her right leg. :( My DH took the day off so he could be there too.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new band...and goes so nicely with the Gabriel too. Wear in good health! <3

Jimmianne, love your new avatar, btw. Thank you, and I'm off to get the Gabriel sized so that its a comfortable stack instead of "Crap, one of these bands is TIGHT!" Thank you, JA :D

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your sapphire band! And, sending well wishes for Maggie.

kgizo, hi! Good to see you. Maggie thanks you!! She is off to the vet this morning!:read:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results