shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of the ring from WF!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
I noticed that as well...
The thing is WF recently told me that they will sit about 2mm apart. It is not that much except that the ring itself is only about 2.5mm.
Then I talked to them again today and they say, no problem, we can make it sit flush.

This is just another example (allbeit small) of what is making me very uncomfortable about this entire process.

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Well as usual WF was amazing when I spoke to them yesterday. I was probably on the phone for over an hour with three different people yesterday. It is obvious that they really do care about getting this right for me.

At any rate, the ring is being sent to me today so that I can take a look at it in person (something that I should have probably agreed to in the begining) with the agreement that if I am not happy in any way, I will send it back and it will be taken care of. (Which they told me could include starting the head completely over if that is what I want).

I will let you know tomorrow (WITH PICTURES) what I think and what I am going to do.

Mike

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Milke,
I hope that you find a way to love the ring, as is or completely redone. Best of luck.

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again Mat

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mike,
That''s good to hear. I am looking forward to what your thoughts are on this ring. Either way you know they will make it right for you. Good luck!!!
1.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Mike???! Did it come???! What do you think?!!!

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
I got the ring!
It is amazing!
I proposed! (You were right - I could not wait)
She said yes!

Everything is fantastic, the past two days have been nuts. We have taken pictures but I am at her apartment in DC and I can't load the pics from my camera onto her computer - Tuesday when I get home I PROMISE.

I will start a new thread with the story and pictures on Tuesday so be on the look out for that.
(I have told Lia all about you all and she is so blown away by the ring she wants to start a name on PS so you all can hear it straight from her.)

Thanks again so much. This weekend really could not have gone any more perfect.

Mike

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gonzo,
Congratulations to you and Lia
36.gif
36.gif
Have fun celebrating!!! And a big PS welcome to Lia!!! Can''t wait to see the new thread and pics.
35.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear that you love the ring and that the proposal went well! Can''t wait to see those pics!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
congrats
36.gif
the ring is gorgeous...

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Now THAT''S what I''m talkin'' about!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Thanks for the update, and I will try to be patient for MORE pictures!

Congratulations!

Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results