shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of My Emerald Cut (finally!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/1/2006 12:15:34 AM
Author: brneyedgrl
Those Cartier watches are beautiful. Diamondfan, if you are ever out in LA, maybe we could have a Pricescope get together since your ring and other jewelry is so beautiful. Just a thought, but maybe a lunch out on the westside somewhere. :)

I haven''t ventured into designer watches, but I admire from afar.

Sounds like fun. Brneyedgrl, keep me posted. I wanna join too. :)

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
Hey diamondfan,

I''ll be in ny a week from this thursday (May 4). Do you have time to meet then? :)

pb

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/1/2006 12:35:32 PM
Author: Pearberry

Date: 5/1/2006 12:15:34 AM
Author: brneyedgrl
Those Cartier watches are beautiful. Diamondfan, if you are ever out in LA, maybe we could have a Pricescope get together since your ring and other jewelry is so beautiful. Just a thought, but maybe a lunch out on the westside somewhere. :)

I haven''t ventured into designer watches, but I admire from afar.

Sounds like fun. Brneyedgrl, keep me posted. I wanna join too. :)
Maybe if we get enough interest, it would be fun to have a lunch with people who like looking at jewelry.

Pearberry, are you in Southern CA?

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
brneyedgirl,

I am in Southern CA.

pb

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2006 1:17:24 PM
Author: Pearberry
Hey diamondfan,

I''ll be in ny a week from this thursday (May 4). Do you have time to meet then? :)

pb

I have company coming and two days of events at my kids'' school but maybe another time! i love to go to NY ( I am about hour and 20 minutes by train...!

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/22/2006 7:09:30 PM
Author:diamondfan
Here are the long awaited photos! They are not great, no macro on my old digital...and only hand shots, if I recall. I do not even think I cleaned the ring before I took the pictures!! (bad I know)...It is 9.22 carats, g/vs1 I think (or vs2 but the papers are not handy!) People have asked and thanks to Lorelei''s detecting, she found these from months back!! (Irina, if you would be so kind...)

I can''t figure out how to use the quote function...

Anyway, Diamondfan, I''ll let you another time,l thanks again. :)

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2006 10:19:36 PM
Author: diamondfan
Thanks! I love it but don''t think those cruddy pictures do it justice. It is really beautiful though could have used a cleaning before I snapped those! Also I am seriously in need of hand cream with age spot lightening stuff...my hands look old to me and I was not even 40 when I took those!!!!! Nasty.
diamond fan are you a December baby?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
YES! How did you know? What gave me away?

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 12:41:04 AM
YES! How did you know? What gave me away?
i am too and i just had a feeling.....................i turned 40 in december

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is your birthday? I am December 20th...

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 9:36:20 AM
What is your birthday? I am December 20th...
i am december 6th, my son is the 20th

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan:

On another note: did i ask you the ratio on your EC? Its such an amazing shape.............would you mind sharing that?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's great to see other Sagittarian collectors on the board. (I'm a Sagittarius, too - Nov. 29.)

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
hi! sags are such nuts and everyone ive know loves jewels!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is 1:37...
Date: 5/2/2006 9:44:43 AM
Author: windowshopper
Diamondfan:

On another note: did i ask you the ratio on your EC? Its such an amazing shape.............would you mind sharing that?

Yeah SAG!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 12:15:58 PM
It is 1:37...

Date: 5/2/2006 9:44:43 AM
Author: windowshopper
Diamondfan:

Yeah SAG!
curious--diamondfan or any other sags----------what sign is your husband?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
My dh is an Aries...

Also, I am a triple Sag, sun, moon and something else...do not know the significance but whenever I go for fun to a fortune teller at a party or something they all exclaim over that!!!!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 11:24:11 PM
My dh is an Aries...

Also, I am a triple Sag, sun, moon and something else...do not know the significance but whenever I go for fun to a fortune teller at a party or something they all exclaim over that!!!!
my dh is an aquarius.............what is the meaning of the triple sag? i want to know b/c that means my son is---and he is psychotic!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It means sun sign, moon sign and one other element are Sagittarius...I think. Or, I know for sure I am a double (sun and moon sign). I guess it means that I have really deeply entrenched Sag traits, as opposed to just having you sun in the sign.]

Have you ever found out your Chinese sign? (They are animals like horse, piig, monkey, snake, rabbit...also interesting!)

How old is your son? I admit to being a bit nuts sometimes (all the best people are)...what does he do that is nutty to you? (maybe just normal kid stuff, I find when I have a migraine it ALL seems over the top to me!!! :)

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 11:31:35 PM
It means sun sign, moon sign and one other element are Sagittarius...I think. Or, I know for sure I am a double (sun and moon sign). I guess it means that I have really deeply entrenched Sag traits, as opposed to just having you sun in the sign.]

Have you ever found out your Chinese sign? (They are animals like horse, piig, monkey, snake, rabbit...also interesting!)

How old is your son? I admit to being a bit nuts sometimes (all the best people are)...what does he do that is nutty to you? (maybe just normal kid stuff, I find when I have a migraine it ALL seems over the top to me!!! :)
well i am a snake ..................and i agree there are some strong correlations--(scary). My son is 5 and he is really funny (way beyond a five year old sense of humor) and he hears a catchy tune playing in a store , in the car on the street and he just starts grooving to the muisc. he will argue you into the ground to win a point......................its hard to verbalize but he is more than ten handfuls

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am snake too (1965) and I know what you mean about handfuls! All three of mine are what I would call high maintenance...in a good (?!) way, but very verbal and bright, and from a young age, very able to play both sides. Once, when my oldest was about 5, I told him he had to stop doing something or else. (I had not a clue as to what). He said, what will you do? I, stalling for time, said something big and did it matter, just stop! he replied, I need to know to see if I care enough to stop!!!! OMG...I can almost never surprise them or pull anything, they are steps ahead, and I wass pretty smart myself at one time (before babies and brain cell loss)...

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
yep 1965-- me too! my son is 2000. that sounds like mine. i asked him who he played with in school the other day and he said these two boys and i said what about this other boy, his "best" buddy and he said nooo not so much these days -he acts crazy and makes me look bad.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
SO diamondfan --wonder if certain signs gravitate towards certain cut shapes?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do not know, but it would be a great poll...put your sign and your shape and see the tally. My oldest is 13 1/2 and is still coming up with things that amaze me! My four year old copies him and it cracks me up to watch!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
i know kids are so funny and remind of us the nuances and peculiarities of life we sort of ignore or become blind to as we get older!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not envy them this crazy world they have to deal with...there is so much more stuff to contend with, and they grow up way too fast...before you know it your baby is off to college, then married, then having their own kids...if all goes according to plan, but it goes so fast!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
emcry.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
diamnondfan: dont forget--i was hoping for the ratio o your stone (you know length to width)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I sent it, it was above the quote though and hard to see...it is 1:37...

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2006 8:56:01 AM
I sent it, it was above the quote though and hard to see...it is 1:37...
thanks --sorry about that. i am going to take a look at a stone that is 1.4 so i was wondering if it was too skinny but there isnt much difference between the two --ratio wise that is

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results