shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of My Emerald Cut (finally!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here are the long awaited photos! They are not great, no macro on my old digital...and only hand shots, if I recall. I do not even think I cleaned the ring before I took the pictures!! (bad I know)...It is 9.22 carats, g/vs1 I think (or vs2 but the papers are not handy!) People have asked and thanks to Lorelei''s detecting, she found these from months back!! (Irina, if you would be so kind...)

momothree

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I just turned on the computer this very second, for just a minute, before heading out for the night and I see this..... I''m choking!!!! I must must must see this ring! Looking forward to extreme droolaciousness when I return.
Have a great evening!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
they should be up shortly...I do not know how to, and Lorelei sent them to Irina, so hope they show up soon!!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I''m dyyyying with anticipation!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Here-here
35.gif

BigOne_ring2.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow. beautiful. classic.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
SWOON....It''s BEAUTIFUL
30.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondfan....words just do not suffice in cases like this.
10.gif
All I can say is...your ring would make celebs and royalty green with envy! It''s just incredible. One day, I would like to own the poor baby sister of your ring!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Wowieee now that is a honker!!!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, so glad to see it finally!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Good Lord!!!!!!! It''s absolutely stunning!!!
23.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That classic mounting is PERFECT!!!!

Thank you SO much for sharing!

widget

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congrats!
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow Diamondfan that emerald cut is just breathtaking!!! Glad you were able to get pics posted for us.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a serious diamond ring! It is huge and absolutely beautiful - thanks for sharing. We will take more pics please!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
unbelievable!

how gorgeous- the stone, the setting...it is lovely on your hand.

stunning!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I love it but don''t think those cruddy pictures do it justice. It is really beautiful though could have used a cleaning before I snapped those! Also I am seriously in need of hand cream with age spot lightening stuff...my hands look old to me and I was not even 40 when I took those!!!!! Nasty.

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
I just fainted...

Egad, that''s the most beautiful and ginormous EC I have ever seen. It dwarfs Camilla''s--that''s hard to do.

I hope you love it and wear it all the time.

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I remember from my childhood a friend of my mothers having the exact ring setting. My mother told be that a ring like that shows class. That''s always stuck with me. Boy, was she right. It''s lovely.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it is just fabulous and worth every minute of the wait. It truly is a classy ring and just speaks of elegance and grace. Thanks for sharing with us..

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is AMAZING! Thanks for having them posted!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am glad I finally got to it, though I would have liked better pictures! I think it does not look the way it does in real life, maybe because of the setting I used (no macro option that I could tell) and I think it looks blurry. But, trust me, in life it is great and when I clean it it shines so beautifully. I do think e/c''s can look glassy if dirty and that they seem to get dirty or show the dirt so much easier than brilliant stones! This setting is why I told Madrock to go simple with the baguettes...Our rings could be twins!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
I think those photos are pretty good, actually.
I have trouble, too.
Cameras befuddle me ...

Your EC is utterly amazing- thanks for sharing it with us.
A pleasure to behold!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
db...thanks! I am actually very into taking pictures and had two great digitals...but my kids grab them and take them on school trips and they are just too fragile. (not the small ones, but I had ones with large lenses on them, and my 10 year old loves to take photos...normally I get him a disposable for field trips but forget this time, so he grabbed my large camera and mid size lens...I know the digitals have so many little bits that can be knocked around, but the camera was nearly 2000.00 and I am mad at myself that I did not have the coverage for replacing it!) I will not make that mistake again! Once I know what I am doing I am fine, but this camera was a bit more basic. I think, from what everyone says, you need a macro lens to get the great shots...also daylight helps, I was in my kitchen in the late afternoon, a clean ring in bright sunlight might be something I have to do in the future! (on a flower, not my gross hands)

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
That ring does not look dirty!
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
23.gif

There are no words for this one. I am speechless. Thanks for sharing.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I think a new EC avatar is needed for you, diamondfan!

Wow, that rock is huge!!!!!!! I''d love to see it sparkle in person! Just lovely...I''m left speechless!
3.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is one heck of a ring!!!
23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results