shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of Couples

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Awww all the new pics are fabulous thanks girls and guys! Keeo them coming!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I want to post pictures of me and my honey but I''m not sure how...I have them on PictureTrail and I thought if you post the link it will pop up...I''m sorry, can anyone help me? =)

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
IrishAngel,

I assume that''s a website? If so, the easiest way to post them is to click "reply" and then look at the icons just on top of the box that you''re typing text in. Click on the one second from the right, that kind of looks like a mountain. Then, just type in the URL!

I love seeing all of these couples! Everybody looks so pretty and happy.
9.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Oh thank you Liz! It''s not the best picture, but if this works, here we are - M & M!
30.gif

147036473.jpg

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know what''s going on in this one...

147036444.jpg

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Last one...once again not the best but I love the background (if only it wasn''t so dark...) I want to take more of us when I visit next weekend, and I really need a new digital camera!
1.gif

147036423.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Irish, cute pics of you and your Sweetie! Where are you visiting in the last photo?

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Sunkist! We were in New York in that last picture. My bf recently moved to New Jersey and I had never been to Manhattan so we went to visit the last time I was out there. The building that you can barely see is the Empire State Building, hence the reason I want to go back and get some better pictures!
1.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Oh irishangel you two are so cute together! You can tell you are completely in love!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Sparkles! That''s so sweet of you!
1.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I''m not a LIW, in fact from my screen name you can see that I''m a mom, and I''m actually a mom of 2 beautiful kids, married to my dear hubby for 6 years, and waiting for my dream 2.3-2.5ct upgrade....that''s why I''m obssessed with this site.

J&S Miami.jpg

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Great new pics guys --- I love putting everyone''s faces with their names!
jen

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
I''m not a LIW, but i post almost daily in the workout thread -- trying to shape up
emstar.gif
we''re getting married this july and cannot wait!

lulucouple.jpg

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
thanks virgina! i was tempted to include a couple of goofy ones, but thought my significant other would not appreciate that
9.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
New photo to share.
1.gif
This was taken at FI''s open house held in honor of his law school graduation yesterday. Many of his family and friends had not heard about our engagement yet, so my mother surprised me with a pretty bride-to-be rose and daisy corsage to wear. She said, "Put it on the left so people will look at your flowers and see the sparklie!" LOL I was congratulated and hugged and fussed over as much as my FI was! Our families are both very supportive of our upcoming wedding and are very excited that we are engaged. The open house went fabulously, and even the Michigan weather cooperated after about ten days of clouds and rain.

ChrisOpenhouse030.jpg

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
aww you all look so happy I have to share too!
here we are!
this is us when we first met

157_5731.jpg

at a rodeo he''s such a handsome cowboy and a goof!

DSC00485.jpg

the day we got Engaged!!!

DSCN0114F.jpg

And this was taken yesterday @ la jolla shores!

DSCN0364.jpg

I guess you could say were a camera happy couple

3.gif
3.gif

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Oh Equ, being engaged looks pretty on you! That''s a great picture of you guys! Congratulations to him on his accomplishment! Yay! That''s my new favorite of you two. So cuteness!!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Garysbride - you two are just adorable! And you can totally see the love between you two!

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
Aww thanks sparkle!
28.gif

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Hmm I haven''t posted on this thread because I had already posted pictures in the Introduce Yourself thread.  But posting doubles can''t hurt, right?

m8575827.jpg

At Sakura Matsuri 2005 (Washington DC''s annual cherry blossom festival).  I had a crappy digital camera back when we took this so we came out pretty dark.  But it''s one of my favorite pictures and one of my favorite memories.

m8576280.jpg

At my favorite restaurant, the Melting Pot.

I wish I had some better pictures of us but both of us are very unphotogenic (my mom''s always telling me this also).  On top of that, my boyfriend can be pretty silly and immature and almost always makes faces in pictures.
20.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Well this isn''t of K and me but I graduated yesterday and wanted to post a pic. My mom is so proud of me I have never seen her so beaming!

me and mom.jpg

CJS924

Shiny_Rock
Me and my husband
1.gif

Scott Eng. Photo.jpg

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Fun thread! I love putting names to faces! Here is one of us after a day of playing out on the boat!

blakeandrenee05.jpg

Kaylyn

Shiny_Rock
I look goofy and pale here, but Nick looks cute:

CopyofHPIM0095.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Awwww cute stuff! Thanks to all the new girls! Now I know there are some newbies around here that have not posted
31.gif

Kaylyn

Shiny_Rock
And this one was a couple weeks ago, while we were outside playing badminton:

CopyofHPIM1623.jpg

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Oh such precious pictures! I love seeing people in love!!

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
I posted this one in the Introduce Yourself thread, but here it is again along with a few more:

This one was taken outside of Perry's Steakhouse in Sugar Land, TX (Houston) in March of this year. We were celebrating our anniversary (6 years together).

myha tu perrys.jpg

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
Here we are in San Francisco in April of this year:

DSC00553 pricescope.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results