shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of Couples

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
OK so I have been scrolling through the introduction thread and really like looking at pictures of people. But there is so much typing it can be frustrating. So I thought I would start a new thread for pictures of us and our BF/FI/HU. No worries if you aren''t a LIW and come across this thread, post anyways! I just love putting faces to the people I have gotten to know on here. Enjoy!

Dinner8432.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I would love to post a picture....but I don''t want him to come in here and see it!! who knows? maybe one day he will come looking for proposal ideas or diamond advice?
31.gif

I do love to see everyone''s picures do...sorry I gotta stay incognito!

M~

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/28/2006 11:40:23 AM
Author: Mandarine
I would love to post a picture....but I don''t want him to come in here and see it!! who knows? maybe one day he will come looking for proposal ideas or diamond advice?
31.gif

I do love to see everyone''s picures do...sorry I gotta stay incognito!

M~
Yes, I love seeing other peoples pics and putting faces to names, but I''m afraid my BF will see a pic of us on here and be like.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????

Mandarine, I completely agree with you.. who knows, maybe he will stumble across PS and get some advice, in that case, I have to remain a faceless stranger... until I have my sparkly, then I will post the heck out of pictures of my ring!
2.gif

amyg

Shiny_Rock
I think this is a great idea!!!! Here we are!!!

zkjb_0102.jpg

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
That is so funny amyg how much you look like your Avatar!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Amy, you guys make a really cute couple!!!!!!!!!! and you do look exaclty like you avatar!!! how cute!!

Kalispera...I''m with you too...I will post a picture once it''s all done I guess!!!....so hey another perfect reason to get engaged, right?? so I can show you guys a picture!
27.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Sparkles, that''s a cute picture of you too! you have the "I''m in love" smile!!!
9.gif

amyg

Shiny_Rock
mandarina and Kalispera- I noticed it too when the pic went up...they just parted the hair on the wrong side of the avatar...pretty funny!!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I love seeing pictures of people fully in love. It's such a happy thing!

Amyg, you and your guy are purely adorable!

YAY! I made it work without all the white spaces... Now if I can just remember what I did!

(Paul hates this picture, says it makes his head look three times the size of mine. It's still one of my favorites though!)

12292005us.JPG

laurel_aurelia

Shiny_Rock
oh no.. fisher.. TAKE THAT PICTURE DOWN! lol

you are staying in this thread right?

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
cute, cute pictures!!!!!!!!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Laurel,

What? Why do I need to take it down? I thought it was cuteness! Now I'm confused.

How do you get rid of it, once you've posted it as an attachment? I don't see how, anyway.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
hahaha Fisher...you don''t have to take it down...it was an internal LIW joke that you will understand when the time comes!
9.gif

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
I think are kids are going to be heart breakers!!!
Nov 05 at the Bronx Zoo

IMG_2420_edited.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
dfz? Does that mean something?

Hmm. Has he posted pictures? He''s *much* too private of a person to do something like that. And if he did post, it wouldn''t be *that* one. He says he looks *ridiculous* in it.

Odd.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Oh, cute, Mustang! Gorgeous eyes! Both of you.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Laurel,

gju. Just kidding.

Your guy looks like someone famous, but I don''t know who. Kind of like a younger version of Justin Bateman or Jerry Oconell. Or however you spell his name. I''m also impressed that he''ll wear pink, and look good in it, too. Paul would run screaming!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
The first glance of each other on match....
I can''t figure out how to put double images in the same thread so excuse me for hogging up room

mike.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
and the first time he laid eyes on me!
26.gif

APRIL 15 2005 0262_edited.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Mustang how cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that you shared your *first* glance at each other!!
36.gif

laurel_aurelia

Shiny_Rock
LOL fisher :)

here he is again with my mommy''s ducks:

668707212_l.jpg

a couple people on here a while ago said matt damon. i dont'' really see it.. maybe the eyes or the smile or something. i told him that and he was extremely flattered.

and, he''s wearing more pink in this. lol

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I can see that, too. He just looks famous, I guess!
Paul and I met on eharmony.com. The first *glimpse* he had of me was a blury picture, really close up, but I really liked the way it made my hair look. He adored it, and has asked for a *real* copy of it since. I am making him a photo album as part of his birthday present *we're celebrating this weekend*, and the last picture will be that one. Well over a year later, but hey.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
pink is a no no for my guy too. He wouldn''t even wear if he was drunk and i offered him $20 lol

He''s the first mechanically inclined person I''ve dated and it sure comes in handy.
He built an outdoor swing for my birthday without any instructions!!!

Oh and also my engagement present is going to be a 1965-1970 Mustang!!!! eeeeeeeeeee yipeeee!!!
Actually I''m kinda not bothered if he spends less on the ring because I''m getting 3 of my ultimate dreams!!!
The guy of my dreams, the car of my dreams and the ring of my dreams!!!!!!
Here''s a pic of a restored ''65 similar to the one we''re going to restore together!!
My wedding present to him is a garage though, he wants a three car garage, which runs around $10,000
But I don''t mind because it''s storage for my stang and his 60 ford, so it''s kinda a present for me too.

1965-Ford-Mustang-Black-2-2-fb-sy.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Mustang, you are so lucky!! My first car was a ''65 seafoam green Mustang that my dad had fixed up. He''s still got it, and another one, in storage somewhere waiting for him to retire and restore them. Maybe someday I''ll get to drive it again.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
My mom''s first car was a ''68 Mustang ragtop... Olive green. She loved it. For her 50th birthday, she got a new one, ragtop, but silver this time. She loves it. *I don''t mind driving it when I visit, either!*

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the compliments! This one is on the first night we met in person. The hats were a gift from me. Kind of a silly joke because I told him I was going to buy him pink boxers and he said he was too much of a man to wear pink.
20.gif
So I asked him what he wanted and he said a hats since he collects them. Well I got him a pink hat from my college and one from the state university here as a second gift. It was pretty cool and he laughed really hard. We always joke about what dorks we are and most of our pictures together tell that story.

Cute Hats 2168.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results