shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of Couples

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Did all your relatives have to pinch your cheeks and say how cute they are everytime they saw you?
20.gif
They did my daughter like that all the time. Drove her nuts.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Heh- my two great aunts still do it. One is 96 and the other is 102. I just have to grin and bear it.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
*BUMP*

We are still missing so many LIWs where are you all? Pretty please!

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
One more... We HATE pictures, BTW.

jennanddrew2.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
aphi - but you two are so good looking together! those pics look like commercials or something!

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Aww thanks, we just have a great photographer. We couldn''t reproduce this with disposable cameras if we tried. :)

I can''t wait to see these pictures after he works on them with his magic. They''re contenders for a 16 x 20 display photo at the wedding. He said that all he''s done so far is color correct and crop them.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I want to post too! We''re another one of those couples that doesn''t have many pics of us together. This is all I''ve got on my computer! And in most of these pics we''re on vacation, so I''m not even wearing make-up.

couplecollage.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 9:43:23 PM
Author: aphisiglovessae

Aphi, you are so beautiful, and your fiance is very handsome too! I love your engagement photos~

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 1:50:46 AM
Author: sunkist
Date: 5/7/2006 9:43:23 PM

Author: aphisiglovessae

Aphi, you are so beautiful, and your fiance is very handsome too! I love your engagement photos~

Lol, stop, you're gonna make me blush! I love your pictures too. Like you and your honey, we don't have many pictures of us together. We just wish our normal candid pictures look as good as yours. Not counting the engagement photos, I think we have about 5 pictures in the almost three years we've been together. lol.

Guess what Sunkist, I broke down and ordered a custom made cheongsam from efushop.com. They're actually really nice people and they're sending me a free sample dress to make sure they're making the dress right. It's pricey in the end, but after my previous experiences, I'm starting to think it's worth it.

P.S. I wish I looked that great without makeup!! Lucky girl!!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh, Thank you Aphi! So sweet of you. Really? A custom cheongsam?? Cool!! I can''t wait to see pics of it
36.gif
How exciting. I''m glad they are nice to work with and I hope you love the dress in the end. Any links to the dress you chose?

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 1:12:19 PM
Ohhhh, Thank you Aphi! So sweet of you. Really? A custom cheongsam?? Cool!! I can''t wait to see pics of it
36.gif
How exciting. I''m glad they are nice to work with and I hope you love the dress in the end. Any links to the dress you chose?
What on EARTH is a cheongsam???????????????? So lost right now!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 3:02:46 PM
Author: ilovesparkles

Date: 5/8/2006 1:12:19 PM
36.gif
What on EARTH is a cheongsam???????????????? So lost right now!
Me too! I''m guessing it''s an ethnic dress of some kind.... help us out here, ladies? if it''s custom, it must be cool! Fill us in!
1.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Haha! Sorry it''s off topic
3.gif
Ya, it''s an Asian style dress. I''m not the one to tell you about it, all I know is that the bride in a Chinese wedding gets to wear one! I won''t be having a Chinese wedding actually, but I''m planning on wearing one to the dinner party my BF parents want to host!
36.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Example of cheongsam-- (Sorry we hijacked your thread! Here you can have it back now
9.gif
)

Redcheongsam5.jpg

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Well I do not have any pictures of us actually. None. We have been together for a year and I don''t have a single photo. We are working on that though. Maybe this summer...

oh and I love that dress. I really like the Wedding Kimonos that the Japanese wear, when i lived in Japan i saw a wedding and they were AMAZING!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Oh that is beautiful, Aphi!! It''s perfect. I''m so happy for you, I hope it fits you perfectly! I love the frog button closures, they''re so sophisticated to me!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
sunkist - its all so much clearer to me now.... lol. And don''t mind the min-hijack as long as pictures came with
9.gif

blueberrygirl

Rough_Rock
Here is a picture of us last year at the Barrister''s Ball (basically Law School Prom). My Fiance goes to Georgetown Law, and I was visiting for spring break. It''s hard to tell we had already drank several glasses of wine.

barristers.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting blueberry! I know there a ton of you that still haven''t posted! Don''t make me name names
25.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
hmmmm maybe i''ll post one... i''ll think about it
3.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2006 5:44:45 PM
Author: icekid
hmmmm maybe i'll post one... i'll think about it
3.gif

Do it, Do it!
1.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Icekid: You''re the eternal mystery. I''ve seen all of the PS girls that were on about the time I was except for you. It''s time to fess up. I''m deliriously curious about you and your honey.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2006 7:05:45 PM
Author: allycat0303
Icekid: You''re the eternal mystery. I''ve seen all of the PS girls that were on about the time I was except for you. It''s time to fess up. I''m deliriously curious about you and your honey.
haha, there is one around here somewhere of me! but not my FI. ok, I promise I will post one this weekend! Have to study now
32.gif
(my last exam of 2nd yr is friday!)

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Here is one more of BF and I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

2005picture_NY.JPG

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Mandarine, you are such a beautiful couple! What a pretty purse too
4.gif
Is that beaded?

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sunkist!!!

Yes, it''s beaded!...I love that purse too!!! I would love to say it''s some fancy designer....but, can you say Marshalls?
2.gif
hehehe

M~

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Mandarine, Your BF looks so much like Big from SATC. I just had to throw that in there.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Big from Sex in the city?

hehe...I would have never thought of that
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results