shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of Couples

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Ok. I''m risking it. I don''t think my Fi wouldbee too happy with a pic of him on the net, but...

We were at a bar in NYC with a friend of ours a couple of months ago. I am the type to run from the camera (I''ll hate the wedding day because of that!) because I don''t like how a look in pics. When I smile I have big cheeks and I look like a dork. I was looking the other way when she called me and I turned. Mind you, this pic was after a few rounds.

carlaandian.jpg

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
BTW, his hair is really long now and it''s very curly. It''s in a ponytail here; he''s not bald or receeding as it looks!

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
i just love this thread.. i am a picture junkie! it is great to put names and faces together! here we are!!! i love this man!!!!

jill jesse small.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Ok...so I wasn''t going to post pictures....but I think if he were to find ths forum he could spot me right away from my posts! (hello? even posted about my birthday in here!!)....so here it goes!!

Baby - If you ever see this and don''t like it I''m very sorry!!!!!!!
12.gif

Here is one of us in January :)

03enero2006.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
That''s all!! I have plenty more, but don''t want to take up all the space!!!

M~

jesterjigger

Shiny_Rock
Good thread! It''s nice to put pictures with names...

Here''s one of C and I at a holiday party this past Christmas. This was just a couple of weeks after he returned from his eight month trip to Iraq.

craigme3.jpg

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh lots more pics! They''re great, guys! Mandarine -- I guessed your looks right on the money -- isn''t that strange??

jen
35.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Hi Jen!!

That''s funny!!
37.gif

I barely guess right when it comes to looks! (specially at work)...when I finally do meet the person I''ve been working with over the phone for a while I''m usually like impressed on how different I had pictures them in my head!

M~

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, more pics! I love seeing all these happy couples.
1.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Nytemist - I also hate having my picture taken! All the ones I posted are self taken, for some reason they turn out a little better. But my lips are crooked when I smile and it drives me nuts to look at!

Mandarine - I knew you had to give in! And you aren''t at all what I pictured! Hehehe, I think your screen name gave me a little more Asian feel
20.gif
silly me.

Keep those pictures coming all you cuties!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you''re all so cuteness!

I like, I like!

Mandarine, precious pooch!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
My doggie didn''t look very good in those two, but believe me...he''s a cutie!!!!! very handsome
9.gif

Here is two without the doggie
25.gif
of us skiing earlier this year!

M~

vail2006_us.JPG

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
and the last one!!! see? I didn''t want to post pictures and now I can''t stop myself!!!!! this is also on the skiing trip!

M~

vail2006_us2.JPG

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
anyone know how to change the name in a picture????? HELP!!!!! I added his name and want to change it
7.gif
(

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
miss mandarine... what is your nationality??

i love the pictures here...hehee. you guys already know what we look like!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2006 12:13:26 PM
Author: nytemist
Ok. I''m risking it. I don''t think my Fi wouldbee too happy with a pic of him on the net, but...

We were at a bar in NYC with a friend of ours a couple of months ago. I am the type to run from the camera (I''ll hate the wedding day because of that!) because I don''t like how a look in pics. When I smile I have big cheeks and I look like a dork. I was looking the other way when she called me and I turned. Mind you, this pic was after a few rounds.

Oh Nytemist, you two are very photogenic! And on your wedding day you''ll be feeling extra beautiful so smile away at that camera
9.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I''m from Venezuela
9.gif

Mara...do you know how I can change the name of one of those pics??...My BF won''t like I posted his picture...but he really won''t like that the picture has his name!
14.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
When you are here in the thread, up at the top before the posts start there are a bunch of buttons/icons. The last one says MSG Admin? in red I think. Click it and you can send them a request to delete your post and why. Hope that works for you! But I love the pics!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks sparkles!!! I messaged them. Thanks :))))

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ya unfortunately you can''t change a picture or name once it''s out there, the moderators have to delete it.

mandarine you two are so cute!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
awwww! Thanks Mara!...a lot of people say we look related...but I guess is just the Spanish in us (we both have Spanish families). I think him and my dog do look like father and son though...hehe

I e-mailed the admins! hopefully they can just delete the picture then.

M~

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
This was taken of us up in the Sequoias a couple months after we started dating. I think it was the same weekend we said "I love you" for the first time. That''s an uprooted sequoia we''re sitting on.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Sequoia shot...

seq01.JPG

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
And this one cracks me the hell up, even though it''s not a particularly flattering shot of me, because I look WASTED, and he looks like the devil. The necklace I''m wearing is an antique carved ivory rose, which will be my something old in my wedding.

tday00.JPG

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Selkie - you are too cute in that second picture! And that tree stump is amazing!

Keep those pictures coming I am totally loving this! It only gets better and better!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
This is us over the weekend at a car show/swap meet
We nearly bought a 60 FORD Falcon

I love this pic, only if I didn''t have a zit in it
SO GUESS WHO''S THE GERMAN AND WHO''S THE RUSSIAN??!!

Copy of P1010017.JPG

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Selkie--

Does your Dad want to sell that Mustang? Is it a coupe, convertible or a 2+2 fastback?
I''m on the hunt for a 2+2 badly, I nearly cried yesterday looking at them at the car show. I know it''s very weird to be emotional about a car, but hey, that''s me. Me and my boyfriend looked at the same ''67 Shelby nearly 8 years ago, but we didn''t even know each other then. He looked at it one night at a classic car dealership, and so did I. I bought it up in conversation recently, and he said he defintely remembered the car even the year. I always said wouldn''t it be funny if we saw it on the same night and met???!!!! Although he would have never been interested in me I was 14 he was 19, and he says know you would have never been interested in me, which would definitely not be true. He looks the same, but with long hair

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Hmmmmm mustang im gonna guess hes the german and youre the russian???
5.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 11:20:06 AM
Author: MustangFan
Selkie--

Does your Dad want to sell that Mustang? Is it a coupe, convertible or a 2+2 fastback?

I''m on the hunt for a 2+2 badly, I nearly cried yesterday looking at them at the car show. I know it''s very weird to be emotional about a car, but hey, that''s me. Me and my boyfriend looked at the same ''67 Shelby nearly 8 years ago, but we didn''t even know each other then. He looked at it one night at a classic car dealership, and so did I. I bought it up in conversation recently, and he said he defintely remembered the car even the year. I always said wouldn''t it be funny if we saw it on the same night and met???!!!! Although he would have never been interested in me I was 14 he was 19, and he says know you would have never been interested in me, which would definitely not be true. He looks the same, but with long hair

I think he has 2 coupes, but I have no idea what kind of shape they are in now. He''s been "planning" to restore them for 25 years now, just never gets around to it. I''ll ask if he''s thought of selling. I know other people have asked him, but he''s very attached to them. Believe me, if I were ever to be really emotional about a car, it would be a ''Stang. What state do you live in?

Do you mean your bf used to have long hair? So did mine, when we first met. I loved it then, but now I think he looks better with it short.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
This was last summer at my best friend's wedding, which he claims "was SO NOT a wedding" since it was small, low-budget, and in the middle of the day in the middle of the week... but we had fun! and it was "SO HER", even if my guy didn't like it for us. I've cut my hair since then... my cut looks more like my avatar now.

NEtripJens.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results