shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of Couples

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Mustang - no worries I love pictures! And well I didn''t think of that so I''m gonna post our first ever view of each other too hehehehe. This is him and I was taken aback with those blue eyes of his!

Huskers Baby.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
And here is my pic. Funny thing is, the reason he had to say something to me was because of my blue eyes too. I have always thought that was kinda funny!

smirk.JPG

plantationcatt

Shiny_Rock
This is one of the first picture I have of us together--from eigth grade. We were doing a project together for Oddessy of the Mind, and somehow I coerced him into trying on the costume (one of my mom''s bridesmaid dresses). He liked me at the time, which I didn''t know, so I guess that''s why he put it on, to make me happy! We''d know each other for three years by now. But he would kill me if he knew I put this picture on the internet. So no telling, yall!

1Joel in a Dress.jpg

plantationcatt

Shiny_Rock
This one is a few days before we started dating. We both liked each other but didn''t tell anybody else! It was definitly a butterflies in the stomach day! Also my 17th birthday!

1Cat and Joel.jpg

plantationcatt

Shiny_Rock
Junior prom--he looks so young--but still tall dark and handsome! I have on four inch heels (and I still have both those AND the dress AND the guy, how many people can say that!)

1Cat and Joel in LR 2.jpg

plantationcatt

Shiny_Rock
Last one, I promise, though I have hundreds more. This is us last fall at an ECU football game. I hope our kids get his skin and his eyelashes, but he says if they don''t get my "cute" nose he''s going to be so upset. We''ll see!

Great Idea, Ilovesparkles! I love pictures, especially other people''s (though it doesn''t seem that way, does it, haha!)

1Joel and Me in Stands.jpg

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Plantationcatt: Tons of my co-workers graduated from East Carolina. We call it EZU instead of EcU.
9.gif

plantationcatt

Shiny_Rock
fisherofmengirly--yeah, the standards for admission aren''t as high as they should be, but the easiness definitly depends on the department, let me tell you! (the urban and regional planning is taking lots of my time this week) I do get tired of the dumbos that are there, though. Oh well, those show up everywhere!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2006 7:35:12 PM
Author: plantationcatt
fisherofmengirly--yeah, the standards for admission aren''t as high as they should be, but the easiness definitly depends on the department, let me tell you! (the urban and regional planning is taking lots of my time this week) I do get tired of the dumbos that are there, though. Oh well, those show up everywhere!
They totally show up at EVERY college. Even private colleges that are "difficult" to get in to. Some times you hear things you wish were impossible to say let me tell you!

Pcatt - your little timeline is way too adorable!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
normal_DSC_0244_web.jpg

him and his lady friends
20.gif
(they were editors at the newspaper)

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Raindbowtrout and flyfisher- what a great ''catch'' for each of you.
2.gif

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Me and the fiance!

us1.jpg

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
aww cute, I woudl post but I dont have any pictures of us and we have been together for a year..is that weird?

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2006 9:12:59 PM
Author: ~*Alexis*~
aww cute, I woudl post but I dont have any pictures of us and we have been together for a year..is that weird?

Hmmm, not necessarily. I realized last night that at the end of this month it will have been 6 months and he has never given me anything. Sooooo I dunno
emotion-40.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I have gotten diamond earrings for our anniversay and I got a promise ring, a sapphire bracelet. But no pictures.......???????????

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
PlantationCatt: I was just kidding about the easy thing. I''m not from NC, so I know next to nothing about the schools here, I just thought it was cool that you were at a school I''ve heard of, and that''s all I know about it.

My college had tons of *dumbos* too. It happens.

Your degree is what Paul''s undergrad is in! Are you addicted to skylines, too?

*Loved the picture with the dress, by the way.*

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Great photos, Ladies.
9.gif
I love seeing all the faces to put to names. You all look like such happy couples!

Rainbow, I like your iPod shot, you seem to be in the groooooove...
10.gif

It''s funny that you guys mention what your kids will look like, because we discussed this recently. BF and I are both predisposed to having twins, due to our genetics and family history, so it''s entirely possible that we may have more than one child at a time.
33.gif
My daddy''s side has really curly or wavy hair, and lots of eye colors. BF''s family tends to have curly hair as well, and lots of eye colors. BOTH families have issues with very small lower jaws causing overbites, BF''s to the point that he had that jaw-resetting surgery some time ago (OUCH). So, taking all this into consideration...

We determined that we are going to have these (twin) kids with mismatched eye colors, very wild curly afros, and they will look like turtles because they''ll have like no chin or lower jaw! LOL Maybe we can name them after the Ninja Turtles?
2.gif
25.gif

I posted a few pictures in other threads already but here''s a few more.

Me and my sweetie this winter (it was bar night, we are only SLIGHTLY thrashed!):
mrbswithgregandkristen010.jpg

Christmastime outing this past holiday season:
31b352d3.jpg

One of our early years photos, taken around the second year we were together:
cef9bfb3.jpg

plantationcatt

Shiny_Rock
fisherofmengirly--I love skylines, but moreso i have a passion for old architecture--from the elegant Plaza hotel to the simple tobacco barns of North Carolina. Tell Paul he better be on the side of preservationists and not new development that demolishes everything (i''m only half kidding!)
1.gif

Yall keep the couples pictures coming, I love this thread!

equestrienne, rainbowtrout, and lindsey, your beaus look very happy to be with you!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
This was taken about 3 yrs ago at a Christmas party.

me jim.jpg

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
So I am loving putting faces with names -- these are fun! So I have a couple of us from our cruise last July...
This was the last day of the sruise and we were sunburnt!
10.gif

jen & matt

jen & matt july 05 pic 4.jpg

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Out drinking in Cozumel...

jen & matt c&c closeup.JPG

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
And this looks like a prom pic (haha! at 31!) but was actually "formal night - night 2 before sunburns! Bad pic quality, sorry. But he looks hot in this pic
3.gif
18.gif
9.gif

jen & matt

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
sk8rjen - You two are adorable together!

I forgot one.
2.gif
This was from Easter this year in Florida. I love this shot and I use it as my laptop desktop.

FloridaSpringBreak2006027.jpg

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Oops - prom-like pic didn''t attach -- trying this again...

jen & matt july05.jpg

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Aww, I like that one a lot Equ! You are radiating in it, and the background is *lovely.*

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
oooh equestrienne -- i love that last shot of you two!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
plantationcatt: He likes skylines and older buildings. All the time he''s wanting to go through older areas, look at everything that''s standing, or hardly standing. I think he just really admires the structures that are tall. I can''t tell you how many pictures we have of places we''ve been that he bases off the skyline in the background. And I''m just thinking, *hmm, looks like the other twelve pictures of skylines to me.* It''s funny. He also likes to use colored pencils to organize counties by their population. Oh and, he makes lists when he''s bored, of every metropolitan area in the U.S.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Sk8rjen, pretty *prom* picture. Was that on the cruise, too?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results