shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of Couples

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Haha, Equ. I will have to suggest a Braves game again! Maybe I''ll get to see my sparkle factor there! Hee hee... Too bad you didn''t take a couple pics there to share. Heehee... I can just imagine doing that in public! "Oh, this is for my friends on the diamond forum. We share sparkly pictures." Yeah. Funny.

Glad your rings back to complete beauty again!!

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Alright, I''m posting this pic just for you Sparkles. This is of me and my bf in Hawaii at a silly luau in May. We are doing arts and crafts ...

pricescope hawaii crop.jpg

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Cuteness pictures, Seattle and Galateia!

Two new couples who are just adorable. My favorite pictures are candids; it's precious the way you are looking at your guy, Galateia.

9.gif

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
This is a collage of our years together. We met in 2000 when we were 18. I was at Columbia and he was at NYU and we were introduced by mutual friends. We started dating in 2001 and have shared a lot of happy moments since then. The last picture (bottom right) was taken in Vegas on our 5 year anniversary, the day we got engaged
1.gif

6years-vi.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is such a cute thread! I had to join in...

Here''s one of the first pictures I have of my husband and I... I''d known him for 2 years already in this picture... we have the matching lunchboxes LOL

lunchbox.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
This one is my 7th birthday... he was 5... so I take it back, this picture is older... this one is may 1977 and the other is september 1977.
I''m the blonde in the red shirt, he''s the goof in the mickey mouse shirt.

sarajose.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
And here we are dating... so in love... that was over 16 years ago! Sorry, no pics of us lately... we''re still happy but we''re frumpy!!! bahahaha
The good ol'' days...

jands.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
This is the first ever picture taken of me and my ff. It''s from the first time he came to visit me. (We lived in different states for our entire relationship until we moved in together at the end of June).

me and my honey2.jpg

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
An engagement photo!

titlephoto183_18_cl.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
*BUMP*
for the new ladies!!!!!!!!!
9.gif

Angela1977

Shiny_Rock
These are from my best friend''s wedding (I was MOH) this past Saturday.

B&W kevin and angie...web.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a pic that was taken on the 15th, the day after the engagement!

15july2006003.jpg

Chi

Shiny_Rock
What a great thread I liked putting names to faces...and reading a little bit about everyone...
1.gif

Here is the most recent (non wedding) pic of hubby and I...where we decided to get married in NY on our holiday - this was taken days before we got married...
9.gif
21.gif
9.gif
21.gif
9.gif

174257027_c7220e108e_m[1].jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Anchor, you look like Natalie Portman in that picture, especially your eyes. And radiantly happy, too, of course!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2006 3:42:59 PM
Author: Selkie
Anchor, you look like Natalie Portman in that picture, especially your eyes. And radiantly happy, too, of course!
That''s it! I was trying to figure out who she reminded me of! It''s dead on! My guy goes gaga for Natalie Portman. He even added Natalie to his list of potential baby names... even though we don''t want kids. ha!

Honeyfly

Rough_Rock
Here I am with my new "fiance" (sounds like such a silly word to me!)!! This was taken last year, but haven''t changed much (really must get my act together and put my photos on the computer... one day) - except now I have BLING on my finger! Hooray!!

doubleislandpoint0825apr2005jpg2ji8.jpg

buttercup80

Shiny_Rock
I''m new here and have mostly been just lurking so far, but I couldn''t resist showing off my boy
1.gif
. . .This is one of my favorite pics:

AinNYC.jpg

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Lovin'' the new pics, ladies! Everyone''s so happy
9.gif

jen

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2006 9:53:25 AM
Author: sumbride

Date: 7/24/2006 3:42:59 PM
Author: Selkie
That''s it! I was trying to figure out who she reminded me of! It''s dead on! My guy goes gaga for Natalie Portman. He even added Natalie to his list of potential baby names... even though we don''t want kids. ha!
I do?? lol that''s funny! I''ve been told that once before, so maybe your right!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2006 11:35:55 AM
Author: buttercup80
I'm new here and have mostly been just lurking so far, but I couldn't resist showing off my boy
1.gif
. . .This is one of my favorite pics:
OMG buttercup80, I dated your man's twin. I swear to God, they look EXACTLY alike. You don't by any chance live in New Jersey, do you?
6.gif

ETA: Saw your other post that your from NY and your man's age. Can't be the same guy, but whoa, I wish I could show you a pic of my ex. Every feature is the same...

buttercup80

Shiny_Rock
That''s so funny, travelin gal! He has lived in NY his whole life and only really dated a few people, but it would be such a coincidence if he was your ex!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
No kidding. But I saw the other pic you posted, and they don''t look alike in that pic. Just the one you posted here...scary...but everyone''s got a twin!

LyBug

Rough_Rock
I''m brand new, but I can''t resist showing everyone pictures! Here''s me and my bf in Disney in January of this year. We went with my entire family...he''s one brave soul!
14.gif

FL19_Lyma_Nuno.jpg

LyBug

Rough_Rock
And here we are in December of last year at the bar where he works.

nuno_y_lyma[1].jpg

LyBug

Rough_Rock
And this is our baby Stitch
9.gif

Stitch_004[1].jpg

chickflick

Shiny_Rock

We seriously only had one (really bad) pic together until we got married a month ago. We both HATE being photographed!

So here we are at our wedding on the Carnival Conquest in Galveston, TX on August 6, 2006:

full length_edited2.jpg

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I made the pic too small! Here''s my favorite:

dancing lanscape2.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Workout girl, you guys look awesome together.

Radiant Girl, you two make a stunning couple.

AmberGretchen, you guys look fanstastic, like an movie poster for a romantic story! You look like a movie star from the past.

Whoever has gotten married and I missed it, congrats! If you are an LIW and not yet there, hang in there!!! You all look so great together...

Starky

Rough_Rock
My hubby and I 3-2006

Regs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results