shape
carat
color
clarity

Photoshop experts needed for potential EC bezel

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
OP
I truly hope your ring is everything you dream it to be.
My concern is that you have noted at least twice that OWD is a good choice for the design you want because of the existing business relationship with CVB.
I can see someone coming in PS for guidance and being misled by this thread.
He offers some of her line, and I do believe he can finish some of her items at his location. I’m trying to remember how he described it to me. But I can’t exactly.
One’s je ne sais quoi isn’t transferred to the other by osmosis.
I truly hope your ring is everything you dream of.
I hope I cleared this up for anyone who is reading this thread.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
I think you mean 90% platinum and 10% iridium.

Are you able to get sample pics of this vendor's pave work? I didn't think the Tiffany looked as good as Victor's.
I actually agree 100000 percent. I did not care for their settings at all and showed too much metal. Again, knowing you are paying a ridiculous premium for something that does not look it (in my own opinion) would be a killer. Thus, why I’m not looking to spend a fortune this time around (after LM w my last ring).

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. My apologies if I sounded as if I was suggesting that. What I meant was that he is good friends w her and also has worked w her and appreciates her craftsmanship and therefore (to me) was aware of the type of quality I was after. He said he has total confidence w his bench. It personally made me feel better that he had mentioned her bc I think her rings are beautiful. @LLJsmom - I want to be crystal clear that I never said that OWD compared themselves to VC whatsoever. His name was never mentioned. He only stated his relationship w Caysie and her settings are so beautiful. He asked me to look at her designs to see if I liked them. He then said he works w a great bench that he is completely confident with to create a beautiful and quality piece. To your other point, While I am after a setting w good craftsmanship, I did state that I am not picky enough as to have to have a VC ring. My LM ring was a big disappointment to me and I paid thru the nose it. I am not looking for perfection. I just want it to be dainty and beautiful to me.
I’m sorry. I misunderstood. So Adam didn’t say that. I am sure your ring will be dainty and beautiful. I’m sorry you were disappointed with your LM ring. I can see why you wouldn’t want to pay through the nose again. Best of luck! Can’t wait to see your beautiful ring.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
5AF95F33-67AB-4645-8007-5F1058B1F1EE.jpeg EAA93980-6951-4F72-960E-AB70B25578A5.jpeg 271FA8E6-CF22-4DA9-9358-F0802A8300A8.jpeg C5B23335-C99B-4A64-86DB-081645D75343.jpeg ED2D04DB-50B9-45F5-B5D8-35DE32385FCF.jpeg 1B8B7A88-D60E-4660-AC23-650A40306BDE.jpeg
I’m sorry. I misunderstood. So Adam didn’t say that. I am sure your ring will be dainty and beautiful. I’m sorry you were disappointed with your LM ring. I can see why you wouldn’t want to pay through the nose again. Best of luck! Can’t wait to see your beautiful ring.

So..... I have my ring! I will post more tomorrow in show me the bling but wanted to share a few with you, as you all have helped me immensely thru this journey. I really love it and am so relieved it all worked out!! Thank you again and I am so sorry if I missed anyone, as I know I received a lot of valuable help and words of wisdom along the way!
@diamondseeker17 @SandyK @Emeraldsaremyfavorite @Matthews1127 @diamondlove123 @tyty333 @PintoBean @LLJsmom @the_mother_thing

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring looks beautiful and huge! I hope you love it. And it looks very dainty and elegant. Congratulations!!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
5AF95F33-67AB-4645-8007-5F1058B1F1EE.jpeg EAA93980-6951-4F72-960E-AB70B25578A5.jpeg 271FA8E6-CF22-4DA9-9358-F0802A8300A8.jpeg C5B23335-C99B-4A64-86DB-081645D75343.jpeg ED2D04DB-50B9-45F5-B5D8-35DE32385FCF.jpeg 1B8B7A88-D60E-4660-AC23-650A40306BDE.jpeg

So..... I have my ring! I will post more tomorrow in show me the bling but wanted to share a few with you, as you all have helped me immensely thru this journey. I really love it and am so relieved it all worked out!! Thank you again and I am so sorry if I missed anyone, as I know I received a lot of valuable help and words of wisdom along the way!
@diamondseeker17 @SandyK @Emeraldsaremyfavorite @Matthews1127 @diamondlove123 @tyty333 @PintoBean @LLJsmom @the_mother_thing
Ahhhh!! I LOVE IT!!!! YAY!!! It looks SO beautiful - perfect dainty halo to frame your stunning EC. LOVE! And it looks amazing on your hand :love::love::love:

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhh!! I LOVE IT!!!! YAY!!! It looks SO beautiful - perfect dainty halo to frame your stunning EC. LOVE! And it looks amazing on your hand :love::love::love:
Thx so much. I think he did a great job and I’m so happy how the stone is not overpowered w the halo. Thank you again and I can’t wait to see yours!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Looks beautiful on you!
Happy to hear you love it, and it looks to be everything you asked for!
Thank you so much and I am so relieved and happy for sure. Thx again for everyone’s help.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks exactly as you described!! The halo is so dainty, and has such a classic feel!! It truly frames the EC in such a subtle, but beautiful way!!
The shank is such a great width, and the center stone really POPS!!
I believe THIS is the prime example of how a halo should fit an EC!!
He did a fantastic job, and it looks amazing on your hand!!
Thank you for sharing your journey with us; I’m so thrilled you love it!!!
:kiss2:

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
It looks exactly as you described!! The halo is so dainty, and has such a classic feel!! It truly frames the EC in such a subtle, but beautiful way!!
The shank is such a great width, and the center stone really POPS!!
I believe THIS is the prime example of how a halo should fit an EC!!
He did a fantastic job, and it looks amazing on your hand!!
Thank you for sharing your journey with us; I’m so thrilled you love it!!!
:kiss2:
Oh - Thank you SO much!!!! I really appreciate your kind words!!!! I was sweating it out! It’s so hard to tell what something will look like when you are having something made. I’m just so relieved it’s dainty and not over powering. I’m going to try and post some new photos and and put them in the other forum.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You were so worried for nothing! It's absolutely stunning. Classic, sparkly, and elegant!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results