Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of Lightbox Jewelry

dizzyakira

Shiny_Rock
Lol! @Rubymal he can order them from bloomingdale's tomorrow! It seems like the lightbox sales are every week. I hope he remembers to sign up for their 15% off too!

@tenshix those earrings look great on you! Great size! You have such pretty nails too. I didn't know their jewelry are made in Thailand! Maybe their diamonds are grown in UK? But assemble in TH? I got my earrings in a random cheap black paper box. Only the tags said lightbox.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
5F000C1F-B03D-4642-B7E9-1EF91A0A8C46.jpeg Maybe the settings are from Thailand?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BDCB2F96-A391-4505-8483-CBACDF007044.png

Reactions: dvj

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DAA05D5C-69F0-45DA-A6C8-81D898DFF848.jpeg The answer! And as of Aug 5 they ship to Canada!

tenshix

Rough_Rock
DAA05D5C-69F0-45DA-A6C8-81D898DFF848.jpeg The answer! And as of Aug 5 they ship to Canada!
Thank you so much for doing the research! Their stones really travel all over the world to be made, from the UK to India then Thailand and finally to the US, lol. Perhaps that’s why we’re waiting so long on the 2cttw stock, perhaps shipping or production delays due to covid19.

But exciting news for Canada!

@dizzyakira Thanks dear! Your collection of earrings are beautiful too, thank you for posting all your photos it really helped me with my purchase. Also strange that you got a cheap black paper box lol. Their packaging is so not on point.

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I just got the blue moon ring from the Bloomingdale's sale, at 65% off. I don't think anyone's posted photos yet--at least, if they did, I missed them--so here are a few.

I like the ring. The design is cute and well balanced, and the quarter-carat blue diamond is very pretty and sparkly. It's much paler in person than it is in their photos, in most lights, but it's attractive. It reminds me of a blue version of my yellow S/T color CBI--the color is very pale, but you definitely know it's there. Like a very pale aqua. Through my idealscope I see nice arrows, maybe a tiny bit of leakage under the table, but nothing terrible (and really, who cares?).

The melee is very white, but it's set into the silver with no holes behind it, so I don't know whether it will stay clean for any time, or how I'll clean it if it gets gunked up.

I would not spend the $500 list price for this ring, but for $175 I'm happy to keep it.

I bought this half intending to use the blue diamond to replace a truly awful I2 or I3 quarter-carat OEC that's the center stone in an otherwise lovely 1920s deco platinum ring I bought for the setting. But now I'm thinking I'll keep the Lightbox blue moon ring as is and look for a different replacement stone for the antique setting.

If the blue moon earrings ever go on sale for a good price, I want them--and I would definitely consider Lightbox solitaire studs (again, if the price were good).

This photo shows the stone looking a bit more distinctly blue than it does to my eye:
fullsizeoutput_6ba5.jpeg
This photo shows the setting I was considering putting the blue diamond into:
fullsizeoutput_6ba2.jpeg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooo, I like that!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately I can’t wear white metals. They give me eczema.

Lindsay19

Rough_Rock
I’m so pleased Lightbox are now shipping to the UK. I ordered my 1 carat cushion cut pendant on Sunday and it arrived yesterday (Wednesday).

The pendant is lovely, extremely sparkly. This is my first time experiencing a cushion cut and I know they can be tricky because they are so variable. My diamond is very pretty. The chain (10k white gold) appears quite a bit thinner than it looked in the pictures on the Lightbox website - measuring it with a gauge it’s approximately 0.75 mm in diameter.

The diamond itself is approximately 5.5 mm wide and 6.35 mm corner to corner. I can’t find any inclusions in it (I can’t find the Lightbox laser inscription either). Unlike my other diamond solitaire pendants (which tend to fall forward onto the side of the mount or even onto their faces) this sits very nicely on the neck and doesn’t budge. In the pictures below you can see the colour difference between this and the D coloured round next to it - being a cushion cut I find it hard to gauge its colour but I’m guessing probably G.

The pictures below show it next to a 1 carat (6.46 mm) round. As expected the cushion cut stone is visibly smaller (particularly if I turn it square on) but I’m fine with that because I want this to be my everyday pendant which I can wear to go shopping, jogging etc.

My only gripe is the awful packaging it came in - a cheap flimsy branded cardboard box. I paid a smidge under £1000 for this necklace - that is a large amount by any standards and the packaging should be substantially better than it is. I realise DeBeers would want to differentiate this range from their very exclusive overpriced mined range, but they could do that without compromising so much. Unpacking a luxury purchase is part of the experience, and I had no experience whatsoever wrestling this out of its cheap cardboard. For that reason I would be reluctant purchasing Lightbox diamonds as gifts, but I would be very happy to purchase again for myself.

I’ve also shown the pendant on my finger in case people are thinking of making a ring. My finger is a UK I1/2 (which I think is a US 4.5 to 5).

lb pendant 191120-1000-2.jpg

lb pendant 191120-1018.jpg

Attachments

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    November’s Jewels Of The Weeks
    November’s Jewels Of The Weeks
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.