shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of Lightbox Jewelry

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Had my Lightbox 1 carat 10k gold necklace (bought on sale at Bloomingdales during their Christmas sale) set in a three stone ring.

25BF6897-894A-498F-90C5-0D665224850A.jpeg

This stone is a little warmer than my other one, but it is larger. I really like it.

Beautiful ring!!! What size are the side stones? Can you please post more photos? Do you have a photo of the necklace before the reset? Or the ring next to your other Lightbox diamond? Would love to see some close ups of the ring too!

banjodeb

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! What size are the side stones? Can you please post more photos? Do you have a photo of the necklace before the reset? Or the ring next to your other Lightbox diamond? Would love to see some close ups of the ring too!

Side stones are approximately 2.20 mm. No picture before resetting but I have a picture of the amethyst in the necklace.
9EEA3068-9280-4C07-BF22-A0DC12D1497B.jpeg

Attachments

• 0FE3405B-78E6-425D-942C-CAF0C387EA82.jpeg
    0FE3405B-78E6-425D-942C-CAF0C387EA82.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 382CBC1D-DDBE-41A6-9976-6F4D46263042.jpeg
    382CBC1D-DDBE-41A6-9976-6F4D46263042.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 75
  • F56433BB-31B6-4B9F-912B-BDCDBD16D288.jpeg
    F56433BB-31B6-4B9F-912B-BDCDBD16D288.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 335B0737-B685-439A-A438-05E8F83BCDEA.jpeg
    335B0737-B685-439A-A438-05E8F83BCDEA.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 71

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

123ducklings

Brilliant_Rock
Had my Lightbox 1 carat 10k gold necklace (bought on sale at Bloomingdales during their Christmas sale) set in a three stone ring.

25BF6897-894A-498F-90C5-0D665224850A.jpeg

This stone is a little warmer than my other one, but it is larger. I really like it.

I love that! Those proportions look great on your hand!

chere

Shiny_Rock
My 1/2ctw halo earrings from the Winter sale arrived last night!

These are my first lab diamonds and I am impressed. The center stones are at least F color when I hold them next to my E/F and F/G/H rings.

I just love the setting. They are light weight and very comfortable. The earrings don’t stick out very much or droop. They are 6.7mm wide about the same size as my 1ct CZ studs.

I usually avoid white gold. But they haven’t triggered a nickel allergy reaction and I’ve been wearing them all day.

LB halo.jpg
EF band compare.jpg FGH band compare.jpg

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

These are my first lab diamonds and I am impressed. The center stones are at least F color when I hold them next to my E/F and F/G/H rings.

I just love the setting. They are light weight and very comfortable. The earrings don’t stick out very much or droop. They are 6.7mm wide about the same size as my 1ct CZ studs.

I usually avoid white gold. But they haven’t triggered a nickel allergy reaction and I’ve been wearing them all day.

LB halo.jpg

They look lovely! Would you be happy sharing an ear shot, I would love to see them on.
Ive had the same ear rings sitting in LB shopping cart for a week :lol:

chere

Shiny_Rock
@Sparkles88 My ear shots are too blurry to see anything. I gave up trying.

These earrings are comparable to my 1ct CZ studs on my ears. But they are a low profile.

It's a 60 day return period right now and $30 USD return shipping if you're international or free from the US.

1ct CZ.jpg 1ct CZ side.jpg

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Sparkles88 My ear shots are too blurry to see anything. I gave up trying.

These earrings are comparable to my 1ct CZ studs on my ears. But they are a low profile.

It's a 60 day return period right now and $30 USD return shipping if you're international or free from the US.

1ct CZ.jpg 1ct CZ side.jpg

Thanks for your reply, I’m in Australia
so returns can be tricky, as I don’t know if I’ll get tax or duties refunded.
They do look low which is what I prefer. I have one ear that has a stretched piercing so they can look odd on me if the studs are too large in diametre.
Thanks for all the extra photos :love:

chere

Shiny_Rock
@Sparkles88
I'm in Canada so I read the Duties and Taxes FAQ closely... Duties and taxes for Australia are included in your purchase price. You should get it back from Lightbox since they collected the duties and taxes at checkout. And they deduct $30 USD for the return shipping label from your refund.

You should call them to clarify if you're not sure.

Rhd3

Shiny_Rock

LB halo.jpg

Beautiful! Fyi…they told me their white gold is nickel free. I have these in the 1ctw size and love them, too.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock

LB halo.jpg

Great buy! Thanks for the measurements! Feel free to post ear shots!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
@Sparkles88
I'm in Canada so I read the Duties and Taxes FAQ closely... Duties and taxes for Australia are included in your purchase price. You should get it back from Lightbox since they collected the duties and taxes at checkout. And they deduct $30 USD for the return shipping label from your refund.

You should call them to clarify if you're not sure.

You will not get duty back with a return, as far as I have experienced. I talked to the Canadian border advices agency and lightbox and this is what lightbox told me:

“Essentially, we’re not able to refund the duties because we’re unable to claim it back ourselves, but it might be possible to initiate a claim through our partner.

It is not a guarantee but if you'd like us to go ahead and do this on your behalf, we can.

They have advised that it can take up to a few months to receive the decision, and it’s not a guarantee.

Please let us know if this is something you would like us to do for you.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and if there is anything else we can assist you with in the meantime, please let us know.“

And the Canadian border services agency wouldn’t refund me because I didn’t have an original import receipt detailing customs tax/duty. They don’t allow for the receipt lightbox gives. Apparently if lightbox had been able to tell me which brokerage company they use, I could request a B3 customs import report, and do it that way…. But after the above quoted message, lightbox never got back to me.

I eventually gave up and took the loss as the price I paid to be able to see a lab diamond in person. This was 2020 so maybe they have things figured out better by now… but I wouldn’t bank on it.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had a beautiful natural cushion diamond set into a white gold bangle by David Klass. I loved it but I missed seeing the diamond on my hand. I asked David to remove it so he could make me a 18k yellow gold ring. I had a one carat Lightbox diamond necklace..so I asked him to reset the bangle bracelet with the Lightbox diamond. These are the photos he just sent me. It looks great!
4134ECBC-7943-4662-BC21-98CE33764A7F.jpeg 629E02E0-A23D-4356-A77E-31EE015AC8F2.jpeg BD034F04-58FE-4FE0-BFC3-60A6DF06BA96.jpeg 443522AB-388C-4D10-A591-652FD4C12012.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does anyone know what the width and depth of the 1 carat Lightbox diamonds? I know 1 carat diamonds are usually 6.5mm width but more concerned with the depth since gemstones are deeper. I got my diamond set into the bangle but I would like to get a colored stone to put in the pendant. Thanks!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone know what the width and depth of the 1 carat Lightbox diamonds? I know 1 carat diamonds are usually 6.5mm width but more concerned with the depth since gemstones are deeper. I got my diamond set into the bangle but I would like to get a colored stone to put in the pendant. Thanks!

Since DK did your bangle, I'd ask him. He told me when he did my CAD that he would estimate the size from the 1ct stones he's had, and that he does a lot of custom mountings for LB.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Since DK did your bangle, I'd ask him. He told me when he did my CAD that he would estimate the size from the 1ct stones he's had, and that he does a lot of custom mountings for LB.

I started emailing him but then thought I would be bothering him. He’s a nice guy..I’ll email him. Thanks!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I have a 1ct round LB pendant in 10k yellow gold that I adore. I wear it every single day, and never take it off to sleep or shower. Can someone please talk me out of buying two 3/8 round pendants to make into a 3 stone RHR? They're sitting in my cart....waiting....as I type this. :???:

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
6.5MM 1CT IN NATURAL AND HPHT IS RARE LIKE HENS TEETH. sorry for caps.
average is around 6.35mm.
CVD on the other hand, which is what LB are, are often shallower with around 3/4 coming in under 2 on HCA (asopposed to less than 1/4 of nat and HPHT).
So expect in the 6.4- 6.5mm range

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.5MM 1CT IN NATURAL AND HPHT IS RARE LIKE HENS TEETH. sorry for caps.
average is around 6.35mm.
CVD on the other hand, which is what LB are, are often shallower with around 3/4 coming in under 2 on HCA (asopposed to less than 1/4 of nat and HPHT).
So expect in the 6.4- 6.5mm range

Thank you! You’re on the money @Garry H (Cut Nut)! He replied that it’s 6.45x3.85 deep..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results