Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of Lightbox Jewelry

Lindsay19

Shiny_Rock
Would it be possible for you to take a picture of the profile view of one of your earrings please - I'd be very interested to see how steep the arms of the setting look.

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
What plastic disks? I bought the sticker one years ago but can't wear them since the glue irritates my ears. Thanks!

They don’t have glue...They’re not backs..just little round plastic flat disks with a hole in the center to slip onto the post.

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Add me to the list of people with a 1 carat Lightbox white gold necklace. I got the three prong, not pierced (sorry to those who like the pierced but I cannot comprehend why anyone would drill a hole through a perfectly good diamond!).
It’s somewhere in G-H color, completely eye clean, and for the price, I have no qualms. Seriously, where else am I going to get a nearcolorless, eye clean diamond, in a gold setting for under a grand?
The length is perfect for an everyday necklace, and it adds just a bit of sparkle without being over the top. I’d totally recommend it, and maybe someday when I’m bold enough to post more than my hands, I’ll share a pic.

sparklyshrink

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have a 1.125 carat princess cut diamond from lightbox? I'm curious what the mm measurements are if you have one... thanks!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wearing my pink LB diamond necklace today.

388B298F-BDAC-4512-8F36-B89185819FFD.jpeg
D122B060-8C24-4FDC-8D51-F86C6EB207B8.jpeg
A3B15FD7-7AC3-4242-8AA3-04EFE809C1C2.jpeg

Nice! It looks beautiful on your skintone.
I like the three prong setting.
Does it flip? I would worry that it would flip on me.

YadaYadaYada

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice! It looks beautiful on your skintone.
I like the three prong setting.
Does it flip? I would worry that it would flip on me.

It doesn’t flip but it does tend to shift and that’s a little annoying.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look pretty, do you love them?

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
They look pretty, do you love them?

I can't say I don't like them but I don't think I love them, especially when I compare them with my old cut diamonds... Maybe they will grow on me, I haven't removed the tags, as I am not sure whether I want to keep or return them....

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
I can't say I don't like them but I don't think I love them, especially when I compare them with my old cut diamonds... Maybe they will grow on me, I haven't removed the tags, as I am not sure whether I want to keep or return them....

Confused....

Lindsay19

Shiny_Rock
Given that many of Lightbox necklaces are rose plated silver, can anybody attest to the longevity of the plating?

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got the toi et moi for half off! I almost want to get another and made a 3 stone, or 2 pairs of earrings. The diamonds are beautiful! 8C9E9C94-005E-48B4-8BB2-B06AB6A6B7BB.jpeg AA91E856-3FED-47C6-8C82-77CCC4A22A54.jpeg

The toi et moi looks quite lovely! And it’s not a bad idea at all to get extra during the sale to repurpose into other projects.

I picked up a few items too... the 3/4ct princess logo necklace, the triple “pear” pendant and the 1ct 10k two-stone earrings. Love the princess pendant - the blue is so nicely saturated compared to the other LB blues I had seen before.

However, I’m not completely sold on the other two items. The triple pear is substantial, but not resonating with me for whatever reason. I *want* to love the earrings but I think they’re just too dainty for my ears. It’s such a shame since I have the 1ct pink studs and adore them! I think these two are going to go back.

16D74C4D-02E8-4E4A-9124-E89C20BE4DB8.jpeg 6B6C6680-3D24-4A3D-B226-E64B27B278B1.jpeg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The toi et moi looks quite lovely! And it’s not a bad idea at all to get extra during the sale to repurpose into other projects.

I picked up a few items too... the 3/4ct princess logo necklace, the triple “pear” pendant and the 1ct 10k two-stone earrings. Love the princess pendant - the blue is so nicely saturated compared to the other LB blues I had seen before.

However, I’m not completely sold on the other two items. The triple pear is substantial, but not resonating with me for whatever reason. I *want* to love the earrings but I think they’re just too dainty for my ears. It’s such a shame since I have the 1ct pink studs and adore them! I think these two are going to go back.

16D74C4D-02E8-4E4A-9124-E89C20BE4DB8.jpeg 6B6C6680-3D24-4A3D-B226-E64B27B278B1.jpeg

Those earrings are stunning!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.