shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos of Lightbox Jewelry

YadaYadaYada

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bludiva, Oh rats, sorry that bar necklace didn't work out for you these two new ones look really pretty, I especially like the circle. Hopefully one of them will work for you.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
My new Lightbox 0.5ct solitaire pendant in 18K yellow gold plated silver finally arrived! I got it from Bloomingdale's with 30% + 15% off for around $300. The diamond seems to be well cut, eye clean, and super sparkly! I can't tell if it's warmer (maybe I/J?) than my custom Lightbox 2ct tw solitaire studs (est. G/H), or if it's just the setting.

The diamond in the necklace tends to flip up and I much prefer a slide pendant, but for $300 I'll probably keep or gift it. Planning to layer with a DBTY necklace.

LB5.png 3P5.png 3D5.png

dizzyakira

Shiny_Rock
@Rubymal They are perfect for your ears! Those are my favorite too! The only thing I don't like is I have to go to a mirror to see them! Enjoy your earrings!

@bludiva I haven't noticed any ads. But to be fair my eyes and brain gloss over every ad/ commercial lol. A skill I've developed from years of tuning out my mother. :D

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When oh when are those 2 ct studs coming back?

123ducklings

Rough_Rock
I bought two of the 0.5 ct necklaces (post #572 in this thread) and had them reset into 14k gold basket-style screwback earrings. Thanks to the Bloomingdales sales the entire project cost less than a 1ctw pair directly from Lightbox or from the current James Allen sale. I’m extremely happy with them! I’m sorry I’m not better at photographing them, but everyone’s pictures on this thread were very helpful to me so I will add mine in case it helps another shopper. I’ve been a longtime lurker but this was my first project and my first big jewelry purchase. I am so grateful to the PS community for giving me the knowledge and confidence to jump in. This was a real treat!
BBB8AAD8-B153-44DF-8B05-0F94361B927A.jpeg 8B8D386C-6877-4180-B71D-30DF1248F6D1.jpeg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your earrings are gorgeous!

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought two of the 0.5 ct necklaces (post #572 in this thread) and had them reset into 14k gold basket-style screwback earrings. Thanks to the Bloomingdales sales the entire project cost less than a 1ctw pair directly from Lightbox or from the current James Allen sale. I’m extremely happy with them! I’m sorry I’m not better at photographing them, but everyone’s pictures on this thread were very helpful to me so I will add mine in case it helps another shopper. I’ve been a longtime lurker but this was my first project and my first big jewelry purchase. I am so grateful to the PS community for giving me the knowledge and confidence to jump in. This was a real treat!
BBB8AAD8-B153-44DF-8B05-0F94361B927A.jpeg 8B8D386C-6877-4180-B71D-30DF1248F6D1.jpeg
LOVE!!!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.