shape
carat
color
clarity

Pave Trinity is mine!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
SDL, it is called Premium Steap. Ask for Peggy if you call. She is in the city, Philadelphia, and will send care packages. I think they also have a website. She has more teas than you can imagine!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thing, most good pool builders here only are doing the salt water now and tons of my friends have switched over. You do not have to shock the pool, and it is so much better on skin and hair. You also do not reek of chorline, a smell which personally makes me gag.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
we changed our pool over to salt water last summer. It is soooo much better than the old way - too many chemicals and constant struggle with algae. Saves a lot of money too. And it so much easier on swimsuits.

we are swimming now, 90 degree days already!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bebe, do not make me jealous. This is a cold wet May here. Yick.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wonder if the salt water pools are popular in California. A few of our friends are still getting the regular pools. I still receive a lot of catalogs from popular builders and fancy builders and not one mentions salt water pools. I am going to have to look that up.

Michelle: Here is the website: I am checking the teas out right now
9.gif
. Thanks Caroline.

http://www.wayneteasalon.com/

Lisa: Would LOVE to meet you too. I know my hubby would tag along too, but he is a character. Fantastic personality. Maybe we can ship him to a museum for the day. ha ha ha ha ha.

Linda

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2008 10:35:52 PM
Author: diamondfan
Thing, most good pool builders here only are doing the salt water now and tons of my friends have switched over. You do not have to shock the pool, and it is so much better on skin and hair. You also do not reek of chorline, a smell which personally makes me gag.

Ugh, I hate how chlorine smells, too. And I hate the way my skin feels after swimming in it! So gross! That''s great that so many pool builders are doing salt water pools now. It seems like a saltwater pool would be better for the environment, too, since there are less chemicals.

Off topic, but I also HATE how some city water tastes like chlorine. (I''m from the country so I grew up on well water!)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda, Philly has a great Rodin museum, our Philadelphia Museum of Art and the Barnes which houses incredible Impressionist art.

If hubby is a character there is the Mutter Museum of medical oddities, not for the faint of heart!

I think salt water pools are even more popular in L.A. but are catching on here.

The tea salon used to be the Wayne Tea Salon but she moved from the burbs to the city. She ships anywhere in the US so if something sounds good get some. I love the coconut and slim mint as I have said, and the fig and peach are nice too.

I HATE tap water if I can smell chlorine as I am bringing it up to my mouth. Gross.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!! These teas sound delicious.

Here is what I ordered to make Iced Tea for summer.

Apricots and Peaches, Blood Orange and Pear, Strawberry/Orange/Peach and a large brewing basket. Can''t wait to taste these three iced. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy. Thank you Caroline!!!
35.gif
36.gif

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
14.gif
I hate tap water. I won''t drink it, or make my tea or coffee out of it. Ick.

My brother has a second house near Yosemite. He has well water. It is soooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I fill up jugs and bring it home.
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
No problem! She really has delicious teas, some of which sound very unusual! Now you have to come and meet me and Lisa and have some tea! Once you brew her loose teas, no bag tea will be quite the same!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is funny you said that because I have Never brewed loose tea!!! It has always been the bag, so I am really anxious to try it.

We will have a tea party. I will bring the scones
9.gif
or better yet, tea sandwiches.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are in for a treat. Measure and time it accurately, if you brew too long it tastes gross!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ack, I will follow the directions exactly!!!! Hubby and I drink a lot of Iced Tea during the summer, especially on weekends.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
iced is quite different. I think you brew with much less water and immediately pour it over lots of ice in a pitcher, the melting ice gives it the rest of the water. Peggy would instruct you via phone or email I am sure! Tell her you know Caroline in Wynnewood, Beth''s friend. She should remember me, I bought a lot of tea last time I ordered. I got the cups that have the brew basket in it, you simply remove the basket when done brewing and drink out of that cup. Got some beautiful tea pots from her too, and cups.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
what''s going on ?
27.gif
i read through 8 pages and no pix of anything
7.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I suck at them. My camera is not doing well. I just ordered the Nikon P80 Coolpix and should have it next week. I am going to try it out. My current camera takes terrible shadowy shots even in macro mode. I need Lisa to help me!!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2008 2:46:42 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
what''s going on ?
27.gif
i read through 8 pages and no pix of anything
7.gif
We want pictures.
3.gif

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
yes, get us those pics!
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I just saw this! I''m so excited for you! No one deserves it more!

Your pool sounds fabulous too.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I want a pool
7.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Legacy, that is partly why we are moving. I have a nice home now, large and functional, on one acre. But our township is quite strict and due to storm water and flooding concerns in some of my neighborhood, they are very tough about how much of your land can be used, something they call impervious coverage. Since cement and such do not absorb rain and run off, it can cause issues when there is a certain amount of rain in short periods of time. Our home and pathways and driveway and patios take us right up to the limit. Therefore we cannot add a pool in. We also want a tennis/sport court and a guest house, and cannot do that on our current property. We found a gorgeous piece of land much larger than ours, only about 5 miles from our home now. Nothing would change, a lot of my friends would live even closer, and my kids go to a private school and take the private school bus, so they will not have any changes. The neighborhoods where I live are near one another, so being a couple of miles to the east or what not is not a big deal, my kids have friends from all around. We had no choice about it if we wanted a pool, a court, larger garages (we have 3 and are going to have 6) and to be able to have a large front motor car and lots of parking on our property. We are not unhappy in our home now though of course more closet space is always welcomed, but due to the strictness of our township, we had to find a certain sized lot to be able to do all that we want to without any issues. The funniest part is that limiting the building area on the lots in our county has NOT proven to provide relief...if one is in a low lying area, near a stream or creek, it takes very little to cause an issue. Our township did look into revising the allotment and a huge study done by an environmental firm felt letting people buiild a bit more on their lots was fine, as long as they incorporated storm water management features into the plans.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know I didn''t come back to this thread when we were talking about anxiety stuff. I wanted to have a good think about what to do next before I did. I have just been to my doctor and got a prescription for some medicine. I am really scared to take them but my doctor says they will really make a difference to my quality of life.

I hope they work, I really need to get better.

Thank you for all the advice I was given. You people are the best
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie,

I am really happy to hear this. YES, it will certainly make a difference. You may experience a few side effects, but I guarantee you, the will not last long. You will fee SO much better honey, I promise you. You will be able to go places, without having to worry about a panic attack. Live will be so much better.

Linda P.S. Please keep us posted ok?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Linda. I really hope they help me. I went to collect a rental car today while mine is being fixed, and I nearly fainted in the office. Its at the point now where I really don''t want to go out. I used to be ok if I was with someone else, but my husband was there today and I still felt so unwell.
7.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I hated that feeling. That used to happen to me too. I used to start to black out, where I could not see. It is an AWFUL feeling. You will feel better very soon, I promise!!! Then you will be able to go anywhere and everywhere
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait for that!!! I have so many things I would like to be doing - being stuck in the house aint one of them!
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope you see this Linda. I am feeling really dreadful on this medication. I had a massive panic attack this morning. I felt really weird, freaked out for no reason. My son was watching something on the computer and it scared me. I can''t see why though as he has watched it so many times before. It was just a kids tv show. Is it normal to feel like this on anti depressants? Did you feel this way in the first few weeks on yours? I have had some nausea and slight dizziness and that was ok, I could deal with that. This feels different, its a really horrible sensation.

I can''t speak to my doctor with it being Sunday today.
7.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Maisie,

How long have you been on the medication now? I had side effects for about 3 weeks, but side effects were headaches, nausea and dizziness. Maybe this isn''t the med for you.

Please call your doctor first thing in the morning, as you may be having a bad reaction to it. He will help you and may switch to another one. I am so sorry you are experiencing this, it is very scary.

Please let me know what happens when your doctor calls you back, I will be thinking of you.

Love, Linda

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have taken another pill today. I haven''t felt that panic anymore so I decided to take it again. If I feel weird again I will stop and see my doctor. My sister has the same medication and she looked on the leaflet that comes in the box and said that the symptoms I am describing are normal side effects. I really want to take this medicine, I want to get better. It was so hard for me to even start taking them (have been on them four days now) and the thought of starting a new one is really scaring me.

I appreciate your advice. Thank you Linda.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie,

Don''t stop taking them!!! That is the worse thing you could do. Your doctor will gradually take you off of them, it would be a jolt to your system. I am sure you will feel better in a couple of weeks. If they still don''t agree with you, he will find one that does. Honest!!!

I thought you had been on them for awhile. It will take between 3-4 weeks, before you see an amazing difference
9.gif

Hang in there my friend!!!

linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results