shape
carat
color
clarity

Pave Trinity is mine!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Linda. I really hope I see an amazing difference. It was you who inspired me to be brave enough to take them. When I read your posts about how much happier you are now, I realised I should at least give them a go.

I think I am just panicking because I have a huge fear of any type of medication, even just plain headache tablets. I have been this way for about 20 years now and taking this medicine is really frightening for me... I will persevere though!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Maisie sweetheart thank you. 20 years is Long Enough!!!! You will see an amazing difference and when it takes effect, you will start leading a happy life. You will be able to go places and do anything and everything you want, just like I do, without the fear of the dreaded panic attack.

I can''t wait to hear in a month or two how you are doing!!!
36.gif

Linda

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so looking forward to normality. It is exciting to think I will have what everyone else takes for granted! I will definitely let you know how great my life is once I feel better.

Thank you so much for your support. It means a lot to me.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are so very welcome Maisie. I am so glad that I could help. It also makes me feel good that YOU will feel good.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie,

Are you feeling better???????

Linda

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am a little bit, thankyou. I have had a raging headache the last couple of days and I wake up feeling very sick, but I can deal with that. It was the panic I couldn''t handle. I think I am just scared about taking the medicine and I panic until lunchtime when I take it. Then I calm down as its in there and I can''t get it out!

Thank you for thinking about me Linda.
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie, It WILL get better day by day. Just you wait and see. Please keep me posted. I think of you every day.

Love, Linda

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just checking in Linda if you are still about
1.gif

I feel a lot better now with the side effects. The one thing I have noticed though is I feel really tired this week. (I am almost 2 weeks in now). I think I was really hyped up when I started taking the medication and have worn myself out! I went out yesterday and didn''t feel panicky at all. It was really strange to feel no panic whatsoever. I hope this is the start of good times for me!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY MAISIE
36.gif
35.gif

Yes Sweetie, this is the start of a VERY good life for you. You will still feel a little tired from the meds, but in another couple of weeks, that too will be GONE!!!

You have no idea, how happy I am to hear this!!!
36.gif
Isn''t it wonderful to be able to go outside, even to go shopping, with no panicky feeling????

I am so happy for you!!!!!!! I am sending you a big cyber hug my friend!!!

Love, Linda

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am definitely optimistic! I went out on Sunday and felt dreadful. Then yesterday - nothing! I kept waiting to feel dizzy or nervous but it didn''t happen!

I am so glad you posted your experiences Linda. You have no idea how much you helped me!
flowers%20to%20you.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad Maisie.

Please keep posting how you are feeling in the weeks to come ok? I will be anxious to hear. I know you will be getting better and better.
36.gif

I am so glad I could help you.

Love,

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie, it will get better. But meds can be tricky and sometimes you do sadly have to experiment a bit to find the right one and the rights dose. ***Hugs*** to you...

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will definitely keep in touch Linda. Its so nice for me to be able to talk so freely here about my illness. I am truly grateful for your support.

DF I think the doctor gave me a really low dose to begin with and will up it when I go back in two weeks. I really want to get better but its been scary for me to take the step towards medication. Thank you for the hugs!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results