shape
carat
color
clarity

Pave Trinity is mine!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hubby told me last night he was getting it for me, for our August anniversary, but since they make so few and have sold three recently (including the one I have been visiting) so Cartier is sending one in for me from California!

I am so excited about it, I should have it Tuesday afternoon!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh!! What a lucky lady. That is a beautiful ring!!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Will there be pics?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can certainly take some but do not know how to post. I think it should be here Tuesday.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You DESERVE it, can''t wait to see pics!!!
3.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
This is fantastic news!! I know you were hoping you'd get it for your your anniversary, I'm so glad he pulled through!!! We will find a way to get the pictures posted! The pave trinity is absolutely one of my favorite rings ever. If I ever win the lottery...

Did you get the trinity with yellow, pink and white diamonds or did you do all white diamonds in the three golds?

Congrats again, Diamondfan, and let us know when you get it!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
The SA told hubby that the one in the store sold, but he knew there were a few left in the country so he put the request in Friday. One of the California stores is sending it. He is going to track it, thinks it will be in Tuesday. I will run and get it as I leave Wed early in the morning for our trip. Hubby said, are you sure you do not want to go to St. Barth''s and see what is there? I do not, as I love this ring and think it is a forever piece of jewelry. Of course there is other stuff on my wish list but I am not worried. This is what I want, I loved it the second I tried it on.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
This is so exciting! Congrats on your new Trinity
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! He wasn''t jerking your chain for nothing afterall.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yaaaaaayyyyy!!! Ok, this is the perfect opportunity for you to brush up on picture posting, Diamondfan. Hee hee. Can''t wait to see it on your wrist! I''m so excited for you!
36.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It is a beautiful ring, would love to see it. Have a safe trip and have fun!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY, CONGRATULATIONS..........but there simply must be pics!!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wonderful news!!!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Monnie, it is the ring, not the bangle. I can hope...but no bracelet for now. I am in love with the ring though.

Harriet, he always comes through but likes to have his fun first!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s amazing news! Congrats diamondfan!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am excited but the SA is annoying me. Hubby has been talking to him for a while over this and he is not ultra responsive.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting!!! I hope you can post pictures before your trip!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not know how to get them on the site. Irina used to post them for me after I emailed them to her.

SA just called and it is coming from Northern Cal, overnight for Tuesday am. Yeah! I am a bit bummed the one in my size that was in my local store sold, but, all is well that ends well.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for you Caroline!! I am thrilled for you. Have a wonderful trip. I can take pics once you get back. I have a few new things too, so it will be a fun photo shoot.
10.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, you had better brush up your skills with me, we are going to be busy!!!! It has been a while and I know we both have a couple of things up our little sleeves.

Told Pam at Saks how lovely you are and how glad I am to know you! She is very sweet.

Hubby did not stand a chance. I drive a hard bargain!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pam's great. Yeah your hubby didn't stand a chance, LOL.
31.gif

When we do the shoot, we'll have to make sure there is plenty of space on your memory card. Last time it ran out didn't it? We can email them to Skippy or to Nan. They'll post them for us.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Before I walk out the door; I want to say have a WONDERFUL trip!!!!
36.gif
And congrats on the ring, whoo hooo!!!
9.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
ohh fabulous!!! I cannot wait for the next installment of the "grab some popcorn" thread! Congrats on such a great new piece, DF!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, got a NEW memory card in Turks over Xmas since I had run out and had no way to download photos and clear it out. We are in business!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s awesome, df! What a gorgeous ring! I can''t wait to see pics once you get it and do a photo shoot!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can try to snap a couple. I have to run to the mall to get it and have not packed, it is coming overnight to the store for Tuesday delivery. He will call as soon as it gets in. They have to fill out a certificate and stuff, and I hope to run to the mall after my hair cut. They close at 7 though the mall is open til 9. I am out tomorrow night so I have to get organized with packing, I started to toss stuff on the guest bed but have to focus a bit. Otherwise I pack tons of nonsense. We leave early Wed so I hope to be able to run and grab it Tuesday.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caroline,

I am sooooooooooooooooooo happy for you. I know how badly you have been wanting one. I can''t wait to see pictures of it too. You and Lisa have to get together for a photo shoot, so we can see the treasures you both have.

Have a wonderful trip too. How romantic it will be, just the two of you!!

Linda

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your newest, and have a great vacation!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wow--it is stunning to be sure. Look forward to pics!

cheers--Sharon

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Oh my I cannot wait for pics...If I were in Philly I would be over there waiting with you!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
31.gif
36.gif
31.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results