shape
carat
color
clarity

Pave Trinity is mine!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
See? You should not have left us!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh, diamondfan! Fantastic! I can''t wait to see it! I''ll bet you are on pins and needles waiting. Looking forward to your photo shoot!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
spoke to SA today, it was en route from San Francisco store. He said it should be here in the morning and he will call me! Yeah!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats DF. I can''t wait to see pics. I can help you gals post pics if need be.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caroline,

You must be SO excited. I would have trouble sleeping tonight, if I were you.
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda, I always do!

Might have to have SA bring it to me. I have such a crazy day, hair, nails, track meet, packing, a birthday luncheon...at the store closes at 7:00 pm. I may go to meet, see my son run his event, run to the mall and come home to finish packing. I just get stressed when I am about to leave town and have to cram so much into one day.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats DF! How exciting! I can''t wait to see pictures!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caroline,

I get stressed too. DH says I am a wild woman when we are about to leave town LOL. I am running around packing and trying not to forget things, sometimes I get crabby too. I try not to though
9.gif

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is just hectic and I have to be in so many directions, and have not finished packing! Yikes...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
....drumroll...

It is on my hand! I LOVE it, and it fits well on my ring finger on both hands which is great. It is so beautiful I cannot stop staring at it.

May get a photo or two tonight but hubby home, dinner, packing etc so I am a bit frazzled...

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, I''ll be glued to this thread! So the diamonds don''t scratch one another? Does it roll as good as the plain ones?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see it Caroline. I am so happy that you love it.

Linda

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/29/2008 7:10:48 PM
Author: diamondfan
....drumroll...

It is on my hand! I LOVE it, and it fits well on my ring finger on both hands which is great. It is so beautiful I cannot stop staring at it.

May get a photo or two tonight but hubby home, dinner, packing etc so I am a bit frazzled...

Awwww, man.....take a tiny picture pretty please!
9.gif
JK - I''ll be patient.....................can''t wait to see it!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It does. That is why I prefer the paved one to the channel one. Each band is sort of domed so it does not have one hard edge.

Apparently, the channel set one was first in terms of diamonds. Not sure when. Then came the one with the colored diamonds, which I loved in photos but really was too harsh in person. That came 5 years ago. Then this all white diamond version is about a year old. They only make a small number in each size, more in the more common sizes (50-54 I think, I am a 53) and fewer in the really tiny and really large ones. They are not easy to come by once sold out that year. It can take 6 months plus, even up to a year, for Cartier to make more.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, I bet it is stunning! That's so exciting! I'll keep checking back for pictures!

P.S. Have fun on your trip! I hope you get packed without too much stress! I'm also a frazzled packer and I always overpack every single trip, no matter what!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thing, I take stuff out, I go through outfits and what our plans are, and I STILL come home with stuff I did not even touch. Yikes.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Is the air approach into St. Barths as bad as I have heard???
I've flown throughout the islands down there, but never St. Barths.

Edited to add, can not wait for those pictures! That ring is beyond stunning.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not great, but I did it once and dealt. There is a ferry but it can be bad if seas are rough. And we go in during the day so it is better.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Diamondfan! What an amazing anniversary present! I can''t wait to see the pictures.
31.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations again, Diamondfan! Wear it well.
36.gif

tanuki

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations - and welcome to the club. I have had mine about a year and so far only two of the yellow diamonds have come out from the pave- which is statistically good considering there are 432 diamonds set in the three pave bands. I am interested to hear in a year how yours does. Enjoy!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caroline,

I hope none of your diamonds ever fall out!!!

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cartier takes care of it if it is not due to abuse...I am not too concerned. I will not be wearing it all of the time as I have my emerald cut band too...but I know Cartier will stand behind it.

St. Barth''s weather is balmy and lovely...sitting out by the pool at our villa in the hotel listening the ocean.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of Course they will Caroline, you won''t even have to worry about it.

Sitting by the pool and listening to the ocean huh!!!
14.gif
not fair, not fair not fair
9.gif

I hope you are having a wonderful time sweetie.

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
the emerald cut was done in January. I had to add another stone and remake the mounting. It is better now, a bit loose but it was uncomfortably tight the other way. Hoping to get to the photo shoot soon as long as Lisa is free. Got some nice goodies!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caroline,

Can''t wait to see all of your new treasures. Lisa''s too. I bet your emerald cut band is gorgeous.

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It should be good, Lisa and I just get so busy. I am happy with the band, did not want to do it but had no choice. It was squeezing my finger near the knuckle and it was painful. I have the Temple St. Clair stuff to do and a couple of other goodies so I am ready, but need Lisa cause I stink at photo taking where jewelry is concerned! (I am great at kids and scenery though).

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just sending my love, have a wonderful time!!
35.gif
emlove.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many thanks to my dear Lorelei...

today is Fete de Travaille, May 1st, so no stores in town are open. So we are hanging.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/1/2008 10:34:57 AM
Author: diamondfan
Many thanks to my dear Lorelei...

today is Fete de Travaille, May 1st, so no stores in town are open. So we are hanging.
Sounds good!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results